Never show teeth when smiling

TrynaBecomeChad

TrynaBecomeChad

Banned
It looks beta as fuck and it is actually how chimps display submissiveness

S l300

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
listen you fucking insect, take your theory, write it on a piece of paper, roll it and then shove it deep into your ass until it activates your prostate,
"muh submissiveness"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475, Soontm, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
Edit your title to: dont smile if ur upper palate distance is less than 42 mm.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 466
listen you fucking insect, take your theory, write it on a piece of paper, roll it and then shove it deep into your ass until it activates your prostate,
"muh submissiveness"
Ok retard go around teeth-smiling like a fucking soyboy and see where that gets you

• +1
Reactions: y2k
I never smile anyway. People always used to say I look “creepy” when I smile so I’ve stopped doing it. Only do it when I’m on my own.

Also causes wrinkles around mouth.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
its not submissiv

if

u

are

CHAD.

If you have ugly teeth and a narrow palate like OP, then dont smile, because it's sUbMiSsIvE bROO0O0
muh Alpha personality bro09o0o0o
"Im not a Beta male br0o0o0o0" says a guy who has to learn about being Alpha online lololol
I forgot this, don't even laugh out loud at your mates jokes cause it's it's sUbMiSsIvE bROO0O0
take your stupid nonsense that doesnt matter IRL and shove it deeeeeep inside your ANUS because it's doesnt mean shit, Chads smile all the fucking time, does it mean theyre submissive? Br00o0o

t. soy cuck

t. soy cuck
nah bro its muh alpha genes, im a fucking alpha male HAHAHA, all normies are betas bro, they can smile and be betas asmuch as they want im just gonna keep my mouth shut and not move like a True ALPHA MALE retard Normies are Beta pussies, they never learnt how to become Alpha like I did by reading two threads on Reddit. huehuehuhe:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It’s like how chocolate causes diabetes. Nature wants to punish us for engaging in acts of pleasure.
Chocolate doesn't "cause" diabetes bro. Acts of pleasure are very often associated with better health, like having sex, masturbation (not chronic, once a week or so), and laughing and smiling.

I mean, obviously, smiling and laughing at pathetic things or even when you don't think it's funny is pretty dumb anyway and will make you weak in a social setting, but if you actually hear a good joke or something funny's happening, why not.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Chocolate doesn't "cause" diabetes bro. Acts of pleasure are very often associated with better health, like having sex, masturbation (not chronic, once a week or so), and laughing and smiling.

I mean, obviously, smiling and laughing at pathetic things or even when you don't think it's funny is pretty dumb anyway and will make you weak in a social setting, but if you actually hear a good joke or something funny's happening, why not.
Chocolate doesn’t cause diabetes? I thought it did..

Over for lowiqcels.

• +1
Chocolate doesn’t cause diabetes? I thought it did..

Over for lowiqcels.
Diabeetus = genetic
Eating (((sugar))) = fat gain = higher risk of type 2 diabetes due to insulin resistance

• +1
Diabeetus = genetic
Eating (((sugar))) = fat gain = higher risk of type 2 diabetes due to insulin resistance
He's back. The one that doesn't respond to pm's. Go back to where you came from sandnigger

He's back. The one that doesn't respond to pm's. Go back to where you came from sandnigger
Sorry but I need to leave this site soon no hard feelings

Good idea. What's keeping you on here if you don't mind me asking
Got nothing else to do atm because no university and there's some ppl on this site who I can relate to (better than hanging out irl with deadbeat Arabs obsessed with football and shisha)

Got nothing else to do atm because no university and there's some ppl on this site who I can relate to (better than hanging out irl with deadbeat Arabs obsessed with football and shisha)
That was me in high school, chilling on forums and joining online cults to avoid real interaction, still the same in college smh. Football's actually fun to watch once you get into it and follow the news and rumors etc. But tbh if you're not interested in talking exclusively soccer and politics there, don't bother socializing lol.

Chad doesn't even think about these things

• +1
Reactions: Tr3way and Zeta ascended
"muh submissiveness"
:soy:

Does not look as submissive and beta as smiling with a closed mouth. I smile with a close mouth because of my teeth and it feels beta. I wish I could just smile with an open mouth.