Deleted member 23239

Kraken
Life long unemployment is the most based thing you can do

Just use mephedrone and sleep at your friends , or live for your parents money

@Marsik

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_, R@m@ and ropemax
@ropemax

this is one of my fundamental principles. you'll eventually become rich. life finds a way.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hammy, flippasav, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
it makes my blood boil when people say this then they get old and complacent and go into politics or start hoarding wealth. Fucking moral bankrupts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
what about boredom that comes with it? Im NEETing because Im rich but I feel like Im slowly turning schizophrenic from lack of human contact and stimulation

this is one of my fundamental principles. you'll eventually become rich. life finds a way.
hate rich continuum: keep destroying the world until you become rich. if you fail to become rich just keep destroying the world

the mastermind @_MVP_ came up with this one

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
what about boredom that comes with it? Im NEETing because Im rich but I feel like Im slowly turning schizophrenic from lack of human contact and stimulation
Neeting is awful. You must go outside and have social circle

I dont want to be rich. I wouldn't mind being one

hate rich continuum: keep destroying the world until you become rich. if you fail to become rich just keep destroying the world

the mastermind @_MVP_ came up with this one
i don't know about all that. all i know is that i'm 39 and i've never had a job and i'm about to be rich.

i don't know about all that. all i know is that i'm 39 and i've never had a job and i'm about to be rich.
through doing what? sounds boring as fuck having to wait ur whole life to get rich when the prime part of your life is over lol

I will work when I have kids

through doing what? sounds boring as fuck having to wait ur whole life to get rich when the prime part of your life is over lol
through life finding a way.

how does not working sound boring as fuck LMAO? spending the "prime" (lol) part of your life slaving a way in an office sounds boring as fuck to me. and it takes time to get ready for work, get to work, get home from work. Sunday is just spent dreading having to go into work the next day. you have one single day off per week for your whole life. but, no, not doing that is boring.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, R@m@, _MVP_ and 1 other person

how does not working sound boring as fuck LMAO? spending the "prime" (lol) part of your life slaving a way in an office sounds boring as fuck to me. and it takes time to get ready for work, get to work, get home from work. Sunday is just spent dreading having to go into work the next day. you have one single day off per week for your whole life. but, no, not doing that is boring.
База брат всех убить все отнять

i agree i just suggested getting rich even quicker instead of getting money at like 40

i agree i just suggested getting rich even quicker instead of getting money at like 40
i leeched off my girlfriend from 19-29

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 23239
clearly not enough money to become rich lol
yeah, no shit. i didn't need to be rich to not be bored though. let me know when you figure out a way to become rich in your 20s through doing nothing

How do you even live a NEET lifestyle? I thought the whole point of a job is to make money to survive

• Hmm...
How do you even live a NEET lifestyle? I thought the whole point of a job is to make money to survive
Lool ? Sell drugs or give blowjobs to guys in the club for cash? You are born yesterday?

You just need a flat that you own, parents can help you with that
@Marsik

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
from 18-21 I was NEET, I want to go back but its impossible to make money for myself and have free time

• +1