New Before/After - Biggest Infra Saddles & Supra Drop Downs WORLD RECORD designed by me, placed by Pagnoni

RealSurgerymax

RealSurgerymax

From .net
Contributor
This patient has been KIND ENOUGH to show his before & afters and I am beyond proud of the correction attained.

:blackpill: When I heard that some people in a plastic surgery discord told him not to bother I knew I really had to do my best for him to prove them wrong.
:blackpill: Obviously the original bone deficiency was extreme.
:blackpill: It was clear from the initial zoom call that he has an excellent outlook on life and a positive mindset about self improvement - key to your life actually improving after surgery (a lot of surgerymaxxing cases ascend physically but not mentally, unfortunately.)
:blackpill:Amazing correction of the eye area is seen from passive soft tissue redraping over the skeletal correction from our advanced-design supraorbital and Infraorbital implants alone. No ptosis surgery, canthopexies, or lowered eyelid retraction was performed. Correction 100% from implants.
:blackpill: Patient had previously gotten bimax through UK-NHS with poor results. Dr Pagnoni fixed that. From experience let me tell you, don’t go through NHS.
:blackpill: I have to credit Dr Pagnoni as my biggest partner and co-collaborator on developing & improving these types of implants. In the last several months many fake experts have come out of nowhere who started yesterday. The fact of the matter is it took a long time over many dozens of cases to reach this point of doing several millimeters of vertically impacting the orbit without causing problems to the eyeballs, eye motility, or supraorbital nerves. There is a complicated design protocol used to know exactly where to augment and take you very close to the aesthetic limit while still being SAFE and this is developed by experience. For Supra drop downs with all of its nuances, NO ONE comes close in experience to this team.

CBED83E6 3642 44CB 86BE 958EA18C537A

IMG 7709

After this he went to Dr Bircan for hair transplant by my recommendation and just keeps pursuing improvement. We made a nice base for him to either enjoy the upgrade or keep upgrading upon - his choice.

Please be kind
IMG 9690

Please do not derail this thread asking for a consult or reminding me to answer DMs. Yes I know that’s my biggest problem and I am embarrassed by the fact so many people still have not been answered. You will be happy to know I hired more help. I am giving my best to my active cases right now which takes time, just like I will do for you when your time comes. Please be patient I WILL get to you.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: cunly, socialcel, WanderingBurro and 45 others
ive never seen a harmony reconstruction, is it theoretically possible to hardmax big enough to be unrecognizable? changing the look that makes you... you

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and vampyre
ive never seen a harmony reconstruction, is it theoretically possible to hardmax big enough to be unrecognizable? changing the look that makes you... you
Witness Protection package

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 147, socialcel, lookmaxxer998 and 19 others
Witness Protection package
lmfao, fr tho, is it possible? all it comes down to is contributism. so having a drastic hardmax for each feature/bones would have a effect like that right?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, ASM5, WanderingBurro and 26 others
good thread, nice to see the actual facial results.

• +1
Reactions: SADA, Lmao, helpmeascend and 10 others
Dramatic improvement, also big props to him for allowing you to show the results.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, callisto, vampyre and 5 others
my consultation with Pagnoni is coming up, can't wait to see how your designs will look like.
Great improvement.
Do you attend the operating room with him as well?

• +1
Reactions: tom69, goatedjordan23, MTNAscension2 and 1 other person
my consultation with Pagnoni is coming up, can't wait to see how your designs will look like.
Great improvement.
Do you attend the operating room with him as well?
No I don’t. Maybe eventually I will but it’s really not necessary. He is very skilled and experienced in placement of odd/specialized peek implants - more than anyone I know of, hands down. And Italy is very strict about who they let do what in the OR for example medical students can assist surgery in USA but only observe in Italy if I remember correctly.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, mattix, zura and 5 others
This patient has been KIND ENOUGH to show his before & afters and I am beyond proud of the correction attained.

:blackpill: When I heard that some people in a plastic surgery discord told him not to bother I knew I really had to do my best for him to prove them wrong.
:blackpill: It was clear from the initial zoom call that he has an excellent outlook on life and a positive mindset about self improvement - key to your life actually improving after surgery (a lot of surgerymaxxing cases ascend physically but not mentally, unfortunately.)
:blackpill:Amazing correction of the eye area is seen from passive soft tissue redraping over the skeletal correction from our advanced-design supraorbital and Infraorbital implants alone. No ptosis surgery, canthopexies, or lowered eyelid retraction was performed. Correction 100% from implants.
:blackpill: Patient had previously gotten bimax through UK-NHS with poor results. Dr Pagnoni fixed that. From experience let me tell you, don’t go through NHS.
:blackpill: I have to credit Dr Pagnoni as my biggest partner and co-collaborator on developing & improving these types of implants. In the last several months many fake experts have come out of nowhere who started yesterday. The fact of the matter is it took a long time over many dozens of cases to reach this point of doing several millimeters of vertically impacting the orbit without causing problems to the eyeballs, eye motility, or supraorbital nerves. There is a complicated design protocol used to know exactly where to augment and take you very close to the aesthetic limit while still being SAFE and this is developed by experience. For Supra drop downs with all of its nuances, NO ONE comes close in experience to this team.

View attachment 2638898
View attachment 2638901

After this he went to Dr Bircan for hair transplant by my recommendation and just keeps pursuing improvement. We made a nice base for him to either enjoy the upgrade or keep upgrading upon - his choice.

Please be kind
View attachment 2638919

Please do not derail this thread asking for a consult or reminding me to answer DMs. Yes I know that’s my biggest problem and I am embarrassed by the fact so many people still have not been answered. You will be happy to know I hired more help. I am giving my best to my active cases right now which takes time, just like I will do for you when your time comes. Please be patient I WILL get to you.
What are the benefits of implants over cantho in terms of looking natural and emulating an ideal eye area? Is there any scarring? If so how is it hidden?

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
What are the benefits of implants over cantho in terms of looking natural and emulating an ideal eye area? Is there any scarring? If so how is it hidden?
The ideal order would be Canthoplasty after implants (even if it was just 1 minute after, in the same surgery) and if someone has truly negative canthal tilt then implants alone won’t change it to positive. Combined Canthoplasty is needed

• +1
Reactions: mattix, MTNAscension2, Oxygen and 1 other person
Good work bro

Knowing humans went from neanderthals to achieving stuff like this is mind-fucking. Glad you and pagnoni are pioneering this area of looksmaxxing. I remember months ago people were saying Pagnoni's saddles were unsafe but glad to hear you two are on top of everything. Didn't realize how blackpilled Pagnoni was. Real nigga shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, LongForgotten, lilith and 19 others
Very good results, however I notice that his eyebrows are now asymmetric. One sits higher than the other? Why did this happen?

• +1
Reactions: smoth, Oxygen and RealSurgerymax
big improvement

needs rhino now

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Very good results, however I notice that his eyebrows are now asymmetric. One sits higher than the other? Why did this happen?
Skeletal asymmetry correction caused soft tissue asymmetry which needs to be fixed with soft tissue surgery (brow lift/lowering) or Botox usually this doesn’t happen but it definitely can especially when fixing vertical orbital dystopias with either implants or orbital box Osteotomies.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: smoth, IMOGYOU, Oxygen and 1 other person
Skeletal asymmetry correction caused soft tissue asymmetry which needs to be fixed with soft tissue surgery (brow lift/lowering) or Botox usually this doesn’t happen but it definitely can especially when fixing vertical orbital dystopias with either implants or orbital box Osteotomies.
That's interesting, never considered this aspect of it. Could something similar occur to the lips after a Bimax or implants ?

That's interesting, never considered this aspect of it. Could something similar occur to the lips after a Bimax or implants ?
Yes but usually bimax makes it better. With brows, it’s usually inverse since for some reason soft tissue (eyebrow position) often appear more symmetric than the underlying skeletal asymmetry. Not sure why but it’s definitely a thing.

• Love it
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Yes but usually bimax makes it better. With brows, it’s usually inverse since for some reason soft tissue (eyebrow position) often appear more symmetric than the underlying skeletal asymmetry. Not sure why but it’s definitely a thing.
I see. What are the solutions to a narrow mouth/lips ? I've only heard that lateral commissuroplasty works, however this leaves scars. Any alternatives ?

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen

View attachment 2638898
View attachment 2638901

Please be kind
View attachment 2638919

Do you have any before and afters of the patient these implants were placed on

• WTF
Reactions: madcap88
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and goatedjordan23
  • +1
Reactions: Asspear and RealSurgerymax
how much does infra like this usually cost ? can anything else come close (like fat graft for example) ?

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
how much does infra like this usually cost ? can anything else come close (like fat graft for example) ?
In this particular case solid support is needed. Fat grafting or filler would have only added to the problem. Now that the skeletal support has been added he can do fat grafting over it to enhance it no problem.

cost depends where and what other surgeries you are getting. To give a rough estimate it will cost about as much as a mid tier car.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
In this particular case solid support is needed. Fat grafting or filler would have only added to the problem. Now that the skeletal support has been added he can do fat grafting over it to enhance it no problem.

cost depends where and what other surgeries you are getting. To give a rough estimate it will cost about as much as a mid tier car.
so what do you look like to advise people between implant and fat graft ? wether or not they already have skeleton support aka cheekbones ?

Yo i gotta ask does pagnoni actually read these threads or is that just a rumor?

• Woah
I remember this guy, he got surgery just a few days before me. I saw him in Pagnoni's clinic in Roma with his head full of bandages.

Really nice improvement.

Good idea that he got a hair transplant but he also need to start lifting because if I remember correctly he was a 5"7 DYEL guy.

• +1
No I don’t. Maybe eventually I will but it’s really not necessary. He is very skilled and experienced in placement of odd/specialized peek implants - more than anyone I know of, hands down. And Italy is very strict about who they let do what in the OR for example medical students can assist surgery in USA but only observe in Italy if I remember correctly.
Do you plan trimax with him how can I consult with you

Excellent change
Now he looks far more masculine.
However he will need quite a big jaw angle implant to fix that really sloped ramus.
Screenshot 20231106 082511 Instagram

Like here you were able to decrese gonial angle from 150° to 115° by augmenting the back of ramus.

Also by looking at his giant nasal cavity I thought he has a really long nose/midface but irl his nose is small.
Do you have any cases of patient when you were able to shorten midface/nose to a significant amount? How many mm?

Yo i gotta ask does pagnoni actually read these threads or is that just a rumor?
If I remember correctly rsm said he is aware from where all those guys in their early 20's come from but he doesn't care.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen

Ascension all around..

Ascension by @Salludon

Ascension by @Amnesia

Fucking glorious aint it

True psl pioneering :chad:

IT'S POSSIBLE BOYOS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and mattix
stop pasting 2021 thread

you dont fucking know what harmony is, these are not harmony reconstructions

the best ive seen is a private result of a bimax + canthoplexy + contacts + rhino + tan + chin wing expansion (triangle to oblong)

View attachment 2638898
View attachment 2638901

Please be kind
View attachment 2638919

View attachment 2638898
View attachment 2638901

Please be kind
View attachment 2638919

So after a visit with him you will design it and he will do the surgery rigth?

That's some turbo incel skull i've ever seen one

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Margit, Oxygen and 1 other person
why he advanced the jaw that much? it exceeds the browridge. such a lame mistake.

also, why the zygo implant never have arch tail? it creates an artificial imprint like this :

Imprint

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
however, still a very good ascencion. congrats to the patient and the team.

Would you notice that if you didn't know he got implants and weren't actively looking for it tbh?
I always see that in implant results. Without knowing it, I wouldn't probably notice it. I just don't understand why smoothness not achievable. It's a custom 3d design.

Last edited:

View attachment 2638898
View attachment 2638901

Please be kind
View attachment 2638919

Great work as usual. The improvement on the eye area is really good.

Knowing humans went from neanderthals to achieving stuff like this is mind-fucking.
The irony is that they only need that "stuff" because they look completely degenerated compared to real natural humans. So what have we actually achieved?

• +1
Reactions: Fairytale, Deleted member 49130, temporomandibular32 and 3 others

View attachment 2638898
View attachment 2638901

Please be kind
View attachment 2638919

How are you giant

The irony is that they only need that "stuff" because they look completely degenerated compared to real natural humans. So what have we actually achieved?
:geek:

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and ccwarrior
When you say Supras are extremely complicated and no one comes close to you and Pagnoni, would you say the same is applicable to saddled infras? @RealSurgerymax

Would you notice that if you didn't know he got implants and weren't actively looking for it tbh?
Arch tails is most aesthetic part of go in my opinion

Holy shit, this is an amazing improvement. I keep telling people about the drop-down supras, and it's awesome to finally have a truly amazing result to point to. What a phenomenal improvement. Some might say that he's not some gigachad and are entirely missing the point. His improvement from where he was is something that should be commended. A fully complete correc tion of the negative orbital vectors. Absolutely beautiful work, amazing job once again @RealSurgerymax ! You should really be proud of the work you're doing. Places like this where plastic surgery are discussed can be overly negative, so I hope the impact of this is not lost on you.

Just curious, does anyone know if Pagnoni does canthoplasties? For someone who needs to soft tissue correction, I'm sure it would be useful to potentially have that done at the same time if possible.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, 6foot3Mediterranean and RealSurgerymax