New Before/After - Biggest Infra Saddles & Supra Drop Downs WORLD RECORD designed by me, placed by Pagnoni

so what do you look like to advise people between implant and fat graft ? wether or not they already have skeleton support aka cheekbones ?
Yes need bone support before you can add soft tissue augmentation. Think about a concept of hard/soft tissue ratio. Some extremely small/retruded/hypoplastic faces are augmented skeletally and then become over-skeletonized and then need fat grafting over it. In this case it’s not an overcorrection but an incomplete correction. If you try to use just fat (or filler) from the beginning on the hypoplastic face you will just make them an undefined blob.

Not a good B/A, his nose is obstructing his ogee in the after.
View attachment 2644439
Here
IMG 9804

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hankhill2160, Wannabe Chad, goatedjordan23 and 5 others
Yes need bone support before you can add soft tissue augmentation. Think about a concept of hard/soft tissue ratio. Some extremely small/retruded/hypoplastic faces are augmented skeletally and then become over-skeletonized and then need fat grafting over it. In this case it’s not an overcorrection but an incomplete correction. If you try to use just fat (or filler) from the beginning on the hypoplastic face you will just make them an undefined blob.

Here
View attachment 2644785
On this pic his cheekbones looks even better - I love that "shiny small ball right under outer corner" effect.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and RealSurgerymax
Hey, I'm new here. Need some consultations and heard that you are the best here. Where can I dm you?
DM him on Instagram @giant.implants or @surgerymax.cmf

Ask to be put on the waitlist, but be prepared to wait for awhile.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, RealSurgerymax and ccwarrior

Here
View attachment 2644785

would u say this dude needs implant first ? maxilla is advanced but cheekbones dont go past the eyes and negative orbital vector

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
Last edited:
great result!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
That infra transformation is impressive as fuck, do you ever do canthopexys?

Was planning a saddled implant from eppley already and a pexy from bern after that but honestly ill wait the time to do saddled infras with you

• +1
That infra transformation is impressive as fuck, do you ever do canthopexys?

Was planning a saddled implant from eppley already and a pexy from bern after that but honestly ill wait the time to do saddled infras with you
I don’t perform the surgery but sometimes assist the surgery and confirm good placement. But all the surgeons I partner with can do Canthoplasty. Even guided drill hole canthoplasty

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Asspear and SADA
Ascension all around..

View attachment 2639828

View attachment 2639822 View attachment 2639824

Ascension by @Salludon
View attachment 2639844
View attachment 2639845

Ascension by @Amnesia
View attachment 2639831 View attachment 2639833
View attachment 2639835

Fucking glorious aint it

True psl pioneering :chad:

IT'S POSSIBLE BOYOS
None of these are harmony reconstruction. By this he means changing the position of features such that ratios change. This requires ability to reduce midface length, IPD, PFL, dimensions of mouth area. Etc.

Also he means surgically and salludon claims natty. Whether you believe it or not it’s just foolish to include it in your surgerymaxing collage.

None of these are harmony reconstruction. By this he means changing the position of features such that ratios change. This requires ability to reduce midface length, IPD, PFL, dimensions of mouth area. Etc.

Also he means surgically and salludon claims natty. Whether you believe it or not it’s just foolish to include it in your surgerymaxing collage.
JFL if anyone thinks salludon just "mewed" he definitely had implants, you mean shit like chin to philtrum ratio?

I don’t perform the surgery but sometimes assist the surgery and confirm good placement. But all the surgeons I partner with can do Canthoplasty. Even guided drill hole canthoplasty
I see, hopefully I can get a consultation from you @18

Genio + Cantho + Saddled Infras

• +1
was this done with scalp incision?

You need both for placement + fixation.
oh yea.. don’t know why my mind ignored the browridge implant. was only thinking about the supras

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
From subhuman to low ltn

Last edited:
If this guy is truly 5’7 and has had bimax, genio, infras and supras (maybe even going to get rhino and other soft surgeries) he better get a vasectomy after as well bc that kind of sub humanity can’t be passed on. Even Adriana Lima won’t be able to balance out bro’s genetics JFL

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
If this guy is truly 5’7 and has had bimax, genio, infras and supras (maybe even going to get rhino and other soft surgeries) he better get a vasectomy after as well bc that kind of sub humanity can’t be passed on. Even Adriana Lima won’t be able to balance out bro’s genetics JFL
Fr, ugly people deserve to be genetic dead-ends