New Deep Chemical Peel for Ethnics (SKIN LIGHTENING) (SHITSKINS GTFIH)

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
I discovered this when searching for phenol peels to treat my hyperpigmentation on my face, as my hands and chest is pretty much fair to light brown while my face is light to medium brown.

However, phenol peels are generally considered not safe for shitskins like me, so I went researching into how to clear my hyperpigmentation, which BTW, is so much more common for shitskins like me. Over for shitskin copers, shitskin is legit a CURSE and sign of INFERIOR genetics!

The results of this chemical peel seem to legit clear up any hyperpigmentation on the face leaving you with an even complexion, which is the perfect base to further bleach yourself to a non shitskin complexion. In my case this would make my face the same color as my hands and chest. So I'd be 60% of the way to my ideal skin tone.

This peel is even good for white people tbh.

Only issue is the cost (it's $950). So I will be following my current routine and monthly chemical peels to fix my hyperpigmentation for the moment. And if that doesn't work, I'll jump straight to this which seems to legit clear up any deep pigmentation issues!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Delikate2900, BrahminBoss, lightskinbengali and 4 others
Tagging some skin conscious ethnics
@dimorphism @lightskinbengali @Preston @the_nextDavidLaid @BrahminBoss @Napoleon1800 @Oxygen @soldier_puzzle662 @FML0908

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and lightskinbengali
are breakouts possible when using chemical peels?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and IAMNOTANINCEL
Unrelated but black women are so ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
Might need to get a peel.

Hydroquinone isn't working too well

• Hmm...
Reactions: coispet
I discovered this when searching for phenol peels to treat my hyperpigmentation on my face, as my hands and chest is pretty much fair to light brown while my face is light to medium brown.

However, phenol peels are generally considered not safe for shitskins like me, so I went researching into how to clear my hyperpigmentation, which BTW, is so much more common for shitskins like me. Over for shitskin copers, shitskin is legit a CURSE and sign of INFERIOR genetics!
Pajeet just giving Phull Sapport to his white Saars as usual

Image result for indian man nazi

@DerangedLunatic

Pajeet just giving Phull Sapport to his white Saars as usual

Image result for indian man nazi

@DerangedLunatic
Hindus are a race of abused dogs. It's a result of getting raped and massacred by high t muslims for 1000 years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coispet