new IQ maxxing method

fluffy dragon

fluffy dragon

Iron
For those of you looking to improve IQ, I have recently found the cheapest and most effective solution. Multiple studies have shown that increased blood flow to the brain improves IQ. Based on this information, I realized that the most efficient way to increase IQ was to increase blood flow to the brain since there is a direct correlation between the two. The substance in my experience that has promoted more blood flow than any other I have used was in fact gas station boner pills. The brand that I have found to promote the most blood flow was Rhino (more specifically the red and blue variants) although other brands still provide a noticeable increase.

ZNYZYQMR2JFAVDDRYMZQKEZMUE.jpg

Now the obvious concern is how to direct this substance to the brain so that it will induce higher blood flow in the brain instead of the penis. The solution is very simple: intracerebral injection. By injecting this substance directly into the cerebellum, blood flow will be increased to the most crucial part of the brain that affects IQ drastically. The steps to complete this injection are very simple. The pills must be crushed into a fine powder and then dissolved into two parts water per one part boner pill powder. After thoroughly stirring the mixture, it must be drawn into a syringe and injected directly into the brain. I have included a few infographics below to show proper procedure and syringe placement when preparing and performing the injection.

mixing-glass-spoonful-sugar-drinking-water-mixing-glass-spoonful-sugar-drinking-water-close-199926102.jpg

inline_image_preview.jpg

-ypassingthe-640px.jpg

This procedure should be repeated on a monthly basis as necessary until IQ reaches desired level. In my experiences, my IQ improved by about 7 points each month on average and I went from an IQ of 100 to an IQ of 149 (within two standard deviations) in less than a year according to the Mensa IQ test.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, VrilChad, SexuallyAbusive and 6 others
absolute gem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, coispet and fluffy dragon
i will use this to IQmog 6'4 Chad while he rapes me infront of my oneitis and i jack off to their violent sex because i am a intellectual now

• +1
Reactions: archie6, fluffy dragon and NordicLeonhard
So oral minoxidil makes you smarter?

• +1
Reactions: fluffy dragon
jestermaxxer

• +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, BrahminBoss and fluffy dragon
the max the mensa iq test measure is 144 iq jfl

• +1
Reactions: fluffy dragon and ASM5
grind your IQ to 300 and tell us the secrets to the universe.

Best of the best, brutally IQ mogging everyone

Your IQ also dramatically increases after doing the same IQ test for a second time

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
For those of you looking to improve IQ, I have recently found the cheapest and most effective solution. Multiple studies have shown that increased blood flow to the brain improves IQ. Based on this information, I realized that the most efficient way to increase IQ was to increase blood flow to the brain since there is a direct correlation between the two. The substance in my experience that has promoted more blood flow than any other I have used was in fact gas station boner pills. The brand that I have found to promote the most blood flow was Rhino (more specifically the red and blue variants) although other brands still provide a noticeable increase.

ZNYZYQMR2JFAVDDRYMZQKEZMUE.jpg

Now the obvious concern is how to direct this substance to the brain so that it will induce higher blood flow in the brain instead of the penis. The solution is very simple: intracerebral injection. By injecting this substance directly into the cerebellum, blood flow will be increased to the most crucial part of the brain that affects IQ drastically. The steps to complete this injection are very simple. The pills must be crushed into a fine powder and then dissolved into two parts water per one part boner pill powder. After thoroughly stirring the mixture, it must be drawn into a syringe and injected directly into the brain. I have included a few infographics below to show proper procedure and syringe placement when preparing and performing the injection.

View attachment 2683550
mixing-glass-spoonful-sugar-drinking-water-mixing-glass-spoonful-sugar-drinking-water-close-199926102.jpg

inline_image_preview.jpg

-ypassingthe-640px.jpg

This procedure should be repeated on a monthly basis as necessary until IQ reaches desired level. In my experiences, my IQ improved by about 7 points each month on average and I went from an IQ of 100 to an IQ of 149 (within two standard deviations) in less than a year according to the Mensa IQ test.

View attachment 2683566
View attachment 2683568
this is the funniest larp on this thread

Should be on BOTB.

Admin GTFIH