new nose slimming method

cchad

cchad

Bronze
do you guys think it'll work to slim and lift the nose?

over a period of time I can see it slightly changing the shape but obviously you won't get drastic results (its used after rhinoplasty to decrease swelling and to keep the nose lifted)

KWBqfTd.png
dDc7hv8.png

• JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, Arditi, Ragnar and 1 other person
not at all, i have african nose and wouldnt even consider trying this. not even worth changing the width of your nose as a man 90% of the time unless you have db shotgun nose

not at all, i have african nose and wouldnt even consider trying this. not even worth changing the width of your nose as a man 90% of the time unless you have db shotgun nose
I have a white kinda facial structure with black guy nose and I hate it so much but I'm not old enough to get surgery yet so I'm resorting to shit like this

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
not new, this has been discussed here countless times and @Ekil73_YT even tried it with no results

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr and autismmaxxer
he took the stoprottingOnThisForumPill
he was like 16 or 17 anyways tbh if youre not truecel or non nt its inevitable you leave this forum. if im still here at 18 i became incel

• So Sad
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Ngl this is negative IQ. I can't see this having any sort of noticeable effect. Besides wider nose bridges are mogger. Thin nose bridges are feminine at best or old and sickly at worst. Wide nose bridge that's straight with no hump is the male ideal.

nose shape doesn't matter only symmetry does.

but the less symmetrical your nose is, the smaller it should be because that makes it less visible.

why are people coping with this bullshit? there is literally one and only ONE method to slim down your nose and its found in this video

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Elvisandreaa and JohnDoe
Ngl this is negative IQ. I can't see this having any sort of noticeable effect. Besides wider nose bridges are mogger. Thin nose bridges are feminine at best or old and sickly at worst. Wide nose bridge that's straight with no hump is the male ideal.
my nose looks so bad when everyone takes photos of me for snap

send ur nose and ill tell u if itll make u look better or worse

nose shape doesn't matter only symmetry does.

but the less symmetrical your nose is, the smaller it should be because that makes it less visible.
Bullshit, nose width matters especially if it is not harmonious with the lip width

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Bullshit, nose width matters especially if it is not harmonious with the lip width
chico doesn't have a good nose to lip ratio, it doesn't impact your face significantly.

I blew my nose for like a week straight constantly and my nostrils shrank by a shit ton.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I blew my nose for like a week straight constantly and my nostrils shrank by a shit ton.
There’s no fucking way that sounds too good to be true