New stroma results released

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
78178821_3280109842064334_5391685348197662720_o.jpg

Thats looking like itll be a nice blue shade when its fully done (its not done yet)

78602830_3280112372064081_8667442555371126784_o.jpg

Thats looking like the end result will be a green-grey.

78238998_3280107342064584_7114572699728347136_o.jpg

Thats looking like a grey-blue to me.

All of these patients when through 4 treatments and had dark brown eyes to begin with. They say they're not done with any of the patients yet and that their commercial laser will leave no pigment around the pupil. What do you lot think about these results? I think they're pretty decent but what im interested to see is a finished result under sunlight.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, middayshowers, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
green grey with high brightence is the GOAT eye color. it can look blue green grey whenever you choose certain lighting

• +1
Reactions: noped and jordanbarrettisgod
green grey with high brightence is the GOAT eye color. it can look blue green grey whenever you choose certain lighting
For me personally im hoping for light green as my underlying shade. Its literally perfect for me, ive done the morphing and everything, only colour that competes with that is light blue, but light green is more fitting for my phenotype.
@SirGey @Titbot @PrettyBoyMaxxing what do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Brb, morphing my picture to see how I look with green/gray eyes

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
For me personally im hoping for light green as my underlying shade. Its literally perfect for me, ive done the morphing and everything, only colour that competes with that is light blue, but light green is more fitting for my phenotype.
light blue : ideal for overall appeal, hollywood and if you have yellow undertones.

you avi facial hair density is goals, dht theory

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Brb, morphing my picture to see how I look with green/gray eyes
Yk i think they have a predictor too for what your end result will be, so when one goes in they'll be able to have an idea of what the result will be before they get it done

Stroma will be the best looksmaxxing option for many decades to come.

It's literally a +1 PSL in almost all cases. People underestimate the MASSIVE halo high contrast features can give you. I plan on getting Stroma in one eye for two purposes: safety and heterochromia. If Stroma proves to be damaging to the eye long-term, I'll be in the clear.

Also, heterochromia is an insane halo. Think about it. You will literally eye-mog 99.9% of the human population. People will remember you as that person that has the "deep, brooding, mysterious" eyes of different color. Girls will gossip about you to their friends how you have the "sexiest" eyes they've ever seen. This sounds autistic ngl, but I'm going for it once Stroma comes out.

+1.5 PSL if you heterochromiamaxx and have dark hair ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Raax, middayshowers, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
The color still doesn't look vivid, fuck

It's not as good as we thought it would be, we're not getting Meeks-tier eye color from it it seems
And why the fuck are they taking so long, it's been 10 years and they STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED A SINGLE TREATMENT? :lul:

It's literally a +1 PSL in almost all cases. People underestimate the MASSIVE halo high contrast features can give you. I plan on getting Stroma in one eye for two purposes: safety and heterochromia. If Stroma proves to be damaging to the eye long-term, I'll be in the clear.

Also, heterochromia is an insane halo. Think about it. You will literally eye-mog 99.9% of the human population. People will remember you as that person that has the "deep, brooding, mysterious" eyes of different color. Girls will gossip about you to their friends how you have the "sexiest" eyes they've ever seen. This sounds autistic ngl, but I'm going for it once Stroma comes out.

no, heterochromia is not a halo, it looks like you're blind in one eye and gives you asymmetry

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Raax, karbo, Amnesia and 1 other person

It's not as good as we thought it would be, we're not getting Meeks-tier eye color from it it seems
And why the fuck are they taking so long, it's been 10 years and they STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED A SINGLE TREATMENT? :lul:

no, heterochromia is not a halo, it looks like you're blind in one eye and gives you asymmetry
We dont know for sure what the end results will be and hey that first result looks pretty good, and the commercial laser doesnt leave any pigment they say, so surely our results will look slightly better. Lets wait till they show us pictures of people who have finished the treatment under sunlight to see what the actual deal is here

We dont know for sure what the end results will be and hey that first result looks pretty good, and the commercial laser doesnt leave any pigment they say, so surely our results will look slightly better. Lets wait till they show us pictures of people who have finished the treatment under sunlight to see what the actual deal is here
Yeah it looks better than having brown eyes for sure
Anyway, how long will this take? another fucking 5 years?

Yeah it looks better than having brown eyes for sure
Anyway, how long will this take? another fucking 5 years?
they're claiming release in europe in the next 1-2 years and then US release with FDA approval not less than 3 years after that.

• Woah
Reactions: WannaBeA6

Cope, heterochromia is the goat, I've been saying this since lookism.

heterochromia = the strikest feature of all strikers

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist

Yea I think heterochromia is one very striking feature without a doubt, but im not sure id go for it personally.

• +1
Reactions: Rift and cardiologist

JFL thinking otherwise. No one has it; it's a GL memorable feature.

Whatever they release will look better than these early test results no doubt.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking

well, you are wrong, asymmetry is never good, legit heterochromia is uncanny as fuck
500_F_236905940_GvjdzWS3obQqqw48jtqwFwoIgU5Uvu11.jpg
CVbzejv.jpg

it looks retarded

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2 and karbo
how much is it? i’d be willing to do 2 treatments to give my already somewhat light eyes more of a pop. just something subtle

well, you are wrong, asymmetry is never good, legit heterochromia is uncanny as fuck
CVbzejv.jpg

it looks retarded
Those are PSL < 3 faces so of course it doesn't look that good... Anyone that already has a descent face will look better.

CVbzejv.jpg

it looks retarded
irl it looks dope af. i’ve seen it irl close up before, very cool

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Light green will look good on you . Me personally light blue

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
Those are PSL < 3 faces so of course it doesn't look that good... Anyone that already has a descent face will look better.
Jesus, looking striking is different from looking good, you're claiming it gets people attention, right? It does, for the wrong reasons, because it's asymmetric

And it seems like you're trying to cope with the fear of getting blind in both eyes

CVbzejv.jpg

it looks retarded
He's not got good bone structure, asymmetry in terms of one's face means asymmetries in one's bones.
tumblr_pj87zztl991t3fd6go1_400.jpg

This guy's heterochromia elevates his looks because he has decent bones.

He's not got good bone structure, asymmetry in terms of one's face means asymmetries in one's bones.
tumblr_pj87zztl991t3fd6go1_400.jpg

This guy's heterochromia elevates his looks because he has decent bones.
Seriously? He looks fucking bizarre, uncanny, it kills his harmony
I can't believe I'm alone in this shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sasaz2, karbo, MadMong and 1 other person
Seriously? He looks fucking bizarre, uncanny, it kills his harmony
I can't believe I'm alone in this shit
The guy got famous from his mugshot, and is now a model, so people think it looks good.

The guy got famous from his mugshot, and is now a model, so people think it looks good.
like there are no freaks at all in the modelling industry

anyway, go through it, I know you'll eventually realize it looks fucking dumb and do the other eye

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2
like there are no freaks at all in the modelling industry

anyway, go through it, I know you'll eventually realize it looks fucking dumb and do the other eye
No im not personally planning on only doing one eye, but im saying is that his can work for some people. and women liked how this guy looked, thats how his mugshot became famous

Jesus, looking striking is different from looking good, you're claiming it gets people attention, right? It does, for the wrong reasons, because it's asymmetric

And it seems like you're trying to cope with the fear of getting blind in both eyes
I'm not getting Stroma in both eyes period. It's not a cope. I'd be screwed if Stroma turns out be harmful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
@PrettyBoyMaxxing they say the total cost will be 5k USD so I Imagine 2 oe 3 treatments would be 2-3k

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
CVbzejv.jpg

it looks retarded

1- they are subhumans
2- the color difference is too much

1- they are subhumans
2- the color difference is too much
The main thing is that they are subhumans, like PSL 2.5 tbh. If they had decent bones it would be a huuuuge halo

Heterochromia will become so common after this shit is released that everyone will think I had Stroma
sad shit. my biggest hailo will become an incel trait

• JFL
Reactions: karbo, cardiologist, androgenic and 1 other person
Heterochromia will become so common after this shit is released that everyone will think I had Stroma
sad shit. my biggest hailo will become an incel trait
DOnt kid yourself, normies dont usually get cosmetic procedures, and not everyone has 5-6k lying around, i doubt more than a million people get this done, not enough to make it less rare, and of those that get it done, theyll get both eyes done.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 2846
I've come to love my brown eyes tbh, although light eyes are objectively better I'd rather my brown eyes.

IMO LIGHT brown eyes are the most masculine and attractive eyes on males.

Whats the diff between stroma and eyecos, is eyecos bad? (Not safe,expensive fake)

kinda not mysterious anymore once they know you don't have to be born anymore with it, and you just can change it. It will lose the unique factor.
Also kinda dull color, coupled with no guarantee of having visible limbal ring.

Even if it changed your eyes to vampire-like light silver with strong limbal rings, it isn't worth risking going blind.

kinda not mysterious anymore once they know you don't have to be born anymore with it, and you just can change it. It will lose the unique factor.
Also kinda dull color, coupled with no guarantee of having visible limbal ring.

Even if it changed your eyes to vampire-like light silver with strong limbal rings, it isn't worth risking going blind.
Its not about being mysterious its about the visual effect of having light eyes. Also it leaves the limbal ring intact, so if you have on before stroma it will be more visible afterwards, which is the case for me. Also no one has gone blind so far so it looks promising.

Its not about being mysterious its about the visual effect of having light eyes. Also it leaves the limbal ring intact, so if you have on before stroma it will be more visible afterwards, which is the case for me. Also no one has gone blind so far so it looks promising.
How do you know if you have a limbal ring? Also what about the people who already knew you?

How do you know if you have a limbal ring? Also what about the people who already knew you?
I looked closely in the mirror and there was a ring around my eye, different in colour to the colour of my iris. I even had someone i know look into my eye and confirm that. Idk man this seems like too big of a halo to miss for the sake of being high inhib, like this is easily a 0.5-1 PSL gain.
Do you have a limbal ring? go an check in the mirror

Last edited:
DOnt kid yourself, normies dont usually get cosmetic procedures, and not everyone has 5-6k lying around, i doubt more than a million people get this done, not enough to make it less rare, and of those that get it done, theyll get both eyes done.
Very true. Normies don't go for cosmetic surgeries and even if any normies did get Stroma, majority would get both eyes done.

Just get NewEyes laser in Spain.

Just get NewEyes laser in Spain.
Ive ever heard people have had problems after getting that, and apparently no one has suffered problems from stroma so far

Can confirm, but they are not dominant, so not striking at all

I've come to love my brown eyes tbh, although light eyes are objectively better I'd rather my brown eyes.

IMO LIGHT brown eyes are the most masculine and attractive eyes on males.

Cope

Do I have a limbal ring

Attachments

• 477B8D9A-1B4E-4F44-BBE7-6FDBE3E1DF39.png
    477B8D9A-1B4E-4F44-BBE7-6FDBE3E1DF39.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 11
  • JFL
Reactions: Sasaz2 and Deleted member 2933
You could probably check in the mirror under light, if its there it should be visible if you look at it closely

It was in one of the facebook groups for this kinda thing
is there any user in these groups who actually are on the trials for Stroma? did he show the results by himself?

Jfl at this cope thread