Ngl I hate being born Pajeet. Hurts my heart. Sinking feeling of; "WHY ME?!"

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
For real. Feeling never used to be this bad.

I had it when I was really little and getting called Paki in infantry school. I even punched a fellow 9 year old white boy in my year group in the nose when he said during lunchtime I had curry on my face when it was really chocolate spread from my sandwich. That made me feel a bit better and the racism diminished as I got older and society got more liberal.

I think I then naturally became more neurotypical and convinced myself it didn't really matter and that it was all about what's inside and how you present the things you say and that. But boy.

After 4 months of discovering the looks theory community and the Black Pill settling in, I genuinely realise, I have been running from my deep-seated hate for being a put-put-ding-ding. I convinced myself that every "uncle" working in the corner-shop was doing so, because he had strong work-ethic and put family security before doing something passionate.

Now I realise it's really because pajeets are handicapped. Aesthetically, mentally and emotionally. The only phenotype weaker than us is flat-face fucks that are Asians and our genetic potential for good bodies, being good at sport, having good IQ etc is low. We have good concentration skills which is why we possess the ability to take on such boring jobs such as working in call-centres and crunching numbers on a balance-sheet. This is why our only Gold Medals at the Olympics come in the form of Archery. What a pathetic strength to have.

I dunno man. It's hell. We are handicapped in every aspect of life. I don't want to migrate to India to be a mogger of village girls with no asses and flat chests thank you very much.

All these years of believing I just had to be more charismatic, funny, engaging, a leader etc. I worked on all these aspects and yes it helped. But that was all only just so I could get on a level-playing field with these caucasian bitches who didn't even need all that. I'm going on 29 and as I've aged I'm slowly looking more and more pajeet. Before people used to confuse me for other stuff, occasionally. My orbital rims are telling me they are fed-up off looking after my ptosis and asymmetry is showing more. I've microneedled, I've red-light therapied. Used the sexiest of reviewed serums. Taken shit-loads of supplements. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Pajeet is Pajeet and I will always be handicapped, even after leg lengthening and surgery to fix my asymmetry.

It impacts all aspects of life. Not just with women, but yes, you can forget getting with Staceys if your skin-tone reminds them of that time they had diaria on holiday.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Hamdan, lightskinbengali and 11 others
It is what it is. Bend before your white superiors.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Deleted member 4397, TAChipmunk and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Lynxress, TAChipmunk and 2 others
ur 29 nig?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and BrahminBoss
jfl its this rotting dalit fat shitskin cuck

IMG 1263

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
Jesus. Bro tried to make fun of me and say I’m 26 whilst he is practically a middle aged man

Utterly brutal

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 19499
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Mario-Balotelli-Manchester-United-vs-Manchest_2669693.jpg

you need this tshirt, just with brahmins instead of me

• JFL
For real. Feeling never used to be this bad.

I had it when I was really little and getting called Paki in infantry school. I even punched a fellow 9 year old white boy in my year group in the nose when he said during lunchtime I had curry on my face when it was really chocolate spread from my sandwich. That made me feel a bit better and the racism diminished as I got older and society got more liberal.

I think I then naturally became more neurotypical and convinced myself it didn't really matter and that it was all about what's inside and how you present the things you say and that. But boy.

After 4 months of discovering the looks theory community and the Black Pill settling in, I genuinely realise, I have been running from my deep-seated hate for being a put-put-ding-ding. I convinced myself that every "uncle" working in the corner-shop was doing so, because he had strong work-ethic and put family security before doing something passionate.

Now I realise it's really because pajeets are handicapped. Aesthetically, mentally and emotionally. The only phenotype weaker than us is flat-face fucks that are Asians and our genetic potential for good bodies, being good at sport, having good IQ etc is low. We have good concentration skills which is why we possess the ability to take on such boring jobs such as working in call-centres and crunching numbers on a balance-sheet. This is why our only Gold Medals at the Olympics come in the form of Archery. What a pathetic strength to have.

I dunno man. It's hell. We are handicapped in every aspect of life. I don't want to migrate to India to be a mogger of village girls with no asses and flat chests thank you very much.

All these years of believing I just had to be more charismatic, funny, engaging, a leader etc. I worked on all these aspects and yes it helped. But that was all only just so I could get on a level-playing field with these caucasian bitches who didn't even need all that. I'm going on 29 and as I've aged I'm slowly looking more and more pajeet. Before people used to confuse me for other stuff, occasionally. My orbital rims are telling me they are fed-up off looking after my ptosis and asymmetry is showing more. I've microneedled, I've red-light therapied. Used the sexiest of reviewed serums. Taken shit-loads of supplements. But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. Pajeet is Pajeet and I will always be handicapped, even after leg lengthening and surgery to fix my asymmetry.

It impacts all aspects of life. Not just with women, but yes, you can forget getting with Staceys if your skin-tone reminds them of that time they had diaria on holiday.
my condolences bro all i can say is try to looksmax and whitemax (lighten ur skin and eyecolor)

• JFL
Bump for ravi pajeet

Go make me some vindaloo

meanwhile im white and wish i was paki

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, TAChipmunk and BrahminBoss
arrangedmarriagemax

• JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk