Nichemaxxing for goth/alt girls?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I was wondering how to nichemaxx to suit alt girls and more importantly, where to find them

I know most of the replies will be retarded shitposts but if anyone has any actually good suggestions as to what to do (wear makeup, go to X place) please let me know

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Sny, Deleted member 32973 and 4 others
be into art, literature, cinema etc. wear thrifted clothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, Gonthar, lookism and 2 others
Update me when you find out brah!!

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Mitski musicmax, obv wear black

• +1
When I was in HS there was an emo hang out place in my city where all the emo chicks would gather during the week end

• +1
I was wondering how to nichemaxx to suit alt girls and more importantly, where to find them

I know most of the replies will be retarded shitposts but if anyone has any actually good suggestions as to what to do (wear makeup, go to X place) please let me know
rings and wear dark clothing

most alt girls are actually broke trash so low income areas is where you will find them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
be into art, literature, cinema etc. wear thrifted clothing
Update me when you find out brah!!
When I was in HS there was an emo hang out place in my city where all the emo chicks would gather during the week end
Mitski musicmax, obv wear black
rings and wear dark clothing

most alt girls are actually broke trash so low income areas is where you will find them
Actually useful replies, thanks

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
be tall and handsome

babyface. apparently emo chicks like niceguys

none of this matters if you have no access to them. I find these types of girls are near extinct post HS
They’re still around in the college age. I see small amounts of them at the local bars, although I would like to find more

Stay up for a week straight to get sleepy dead eyes then get a fluffy hairstyle

so you like goth/alr girls but you don’t where to find them lmao. I’ll do you a solid. Go to hot topic. Constant supply of goth girls getting their shit. If you wanna rizz them up be tall and white sprinkled with a dash of racism

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and IAMNOTANINCEL
You can find them in alt clothing stores and concerts
To attract them:
Be white or passing, Look tired, Go to pinterest and search for eboy inspo, get middle part

• +1
you are so cringe lol

Music festivals

• +1
so you like goth/alr girls but you don’t where to find them lmao. I’ll do you a solid. Go to hot topic. Constant supply of goth girls getting their shit. If you wanna rizz them up be tall and white sprinkled with a dash of racism
High iq tbhngl thanks

You can find them in alt clothing stores and concerts
To attract them:
Be white or passing, Look tired, Go to pinterest and search for eboy inspo, get middle part
concerts are pretty high iq too but it’s too much commitment for goth girls. It’s best that he sticks to clothing stores

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and IAMNOTANINCEL
concerts are pretty high iq too but it’s too much commitment for goth girls. It’s best that he sticks to clothing stores
stfu

get a shit ton of tattoos

don't hang out with a lot of people

So you’re saying I hang around alt clothing stores and just rizz them up there? Might work ngl

i know all of this lol i was making a thread of how to bag one but then i got lazy either way @GabachoCopium knows what i'm talking about. don't listen to this fags talking bout hot topic😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
i know all of this lol i was making a thread of how to bag one but then i got lazy either way @GabachoCopium knows what i'm talking about. don't listen to this fags talking bout hot topic😂😂😂😂😂
i like hot topic, their band tees go hard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Kristin
So you’re saying I hang around alt clothing stores and just rizz them up there? Might work ngl
do not cold approach them unless you wanna end up in a tik tok of her exposing you, which will result in everyone calling u creepy,

this gonna be you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Kristin
Make the guide or DM me unironically

I will literally rope if no alt girl in the next 30 days tbh

i will make guide now expect in a week since i gotta install a bunch of stuff and set up profiles, rizz up shit, make tk toks, and make alt accounts all while my gf doesnt have a single idea about it. but i will tag you give me time or just remind me cuz i forger mid way thru the process

• Love it

Wear affliction and talk about your favorite metal music theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
it works tbh, i know this guy at my school nigga is a 5’6 Ltn mexican but his gf is a cute white htb jb goth girl.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 32973
lol basically but goes farther than this but it doesnt guarantee success nor landing a gl one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sny
give us the update son, did this dravidian boy ever slay a clairo pheno emo becky

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212