Nigger got stabbed to death in russia

Xtra

Xtra

• So Sad
Reactions: zan, HTN_Mentalcel, Iasacrko and 1 other person
View attachment 2845751
I’d pity him but why is he in that shithole?

Sometimes people deserve to get what they get, the world is harsh but why go from fire into a pool of lava? I have a relative in Russia he hates it there and I laugh @ him for being a retard and being in Russia

Slavcels are too cruel poor black brah didn’t do anything wrong :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: ThatGuythattype
Your evil,no empathy

why wont nigs stay int heir shit hole where they belong

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype
I’d pity him but why is he in that shithole?

Sometimes people deserve to get what they get, the world is harsh but why go from fire into a pool of lava? I have a relative in Russia he hates it there and I laugh @ him for being a retard and being in Russia
Ur using the logic of someone from ur background to a guy from Africa he was looking for opportunity and not to get stabbed

I don’t like slavcels because some of them are like this all fake they laugh then get violent towards any immigrant

I heard of them even beating up Italians in Poland for slaying their women and they always come in packs

Go kill yourself faggot

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
Ur using the logic of someone from ur background to a guy from Africa he was looking for opportunity and not to get stabbed

I don’t like slavcels because some of them are like this all fake they laugh then get violent towards any immigrant

I heard of them even beating up Italians in Poland for slaying their women and they always come in packs
Man found his “opportunity” six feet under because his dumbass chose to go to shithole Russia.

As I said, if your going to move somewhere do reasarch on the place, I’m aware msot Africans who haven’t travelled are unaware of the horrendous views others have on them
Due to their appearance but this is no excuse for being naive

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Man found his “opportunity” six feet under because his dumbass chose to go to shithole Russia.

As I said, if your going to move somewhere do reasarch on the place, I’m aware msot Africans who haven’t travelled are unaware of the horrendous views others have on them
Due to their appearance but this is no excuse for being naive
I mean in a country like Russia where 99% are slavcel tho the women are :feelsokman:

I see a bunch of Russian women here in Germany especially now close to summer all model tier

Can’t be a shithole if the women are so hot

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I mean in a country like Russia where 99% are slavcel tho the women are :feelsokman:

I see a bunch of Russian women here in Germany especially now close to summer all model tier

Can’t be a shithole if the women are so hot
Eh, they jsut white hoes white bitches are all over Europe dnt see the reason to go to that shithole for shit you can get even in AUS and US

Eh, they jsut white hoes white bitches are all over Europe dnt see the reason to go to that shithole for shit you can get even in AUS and US
Not like Russian ones tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back