Niggers = the most subhuman race

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
They are by far the ugliest and lowest iq and most resembling to animals. Their countries are shitholes where people shoot each other over nonsense, they were unable to build civilization after so many years of existence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, Ragnar, sub5c3l and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and FaceandBBC
3972831 GFBMWbsXEAA14os

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat, sub5c3l, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
Nah its whatever u are

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and FaceandBBC
Only good blacks are Nigerian blacks

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212
Indians are more subhuman tbh

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Why is everyone so obsessed with blacks. Blackcels legit can't catch a break @Kamui @Ricky212

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Ricky212 and Kamui
Why is everyone so obsessed with blacks. Blackcels legit can't catch a break @Kamui @Ricky212
I honestly feel nothing tbh

Legit rent free

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
No that would be Indians

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
They are by far the ugliest and lowest iq and most resembling to animals. Their countries are shitholes where people shoot each other over nonsense, they were unable to build civilization after so many years of existence.
and we jews dumped them ALL into your... ehm quote on quote " first world countries " and shoved those animals down your cucked throats.

and the best part is you can't do anything about it other than cry about niggers in incel sites like this. :feelskek:

and we jews dumped them ALL into your... ehm quote on quote " first world countries " and shoved those animals down your cucked throats.

and the best part is you can't do anything about it other than cry about niggers in incel sites like this. :feelskek:
Check black israeli population on google.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Check black israeli population on google.

Hmm at least it's not bad as THIS

or THIS

nigga face it, 5k ain't nothing compared to literal millions or hundreds of thousands :feelskek:

nah, i think "some" blacks have character and are somewhat cool. on the other hand i've never been intruiged by any curry or middle eastern.

nah, i think "some" blacks have character and are somewhat cool. on the other hand i've never been intruiged by any curry or middle eastern.
I never had problems with black ppl. But I kill them anyways.

I never had problems with black ppl. But I kill them anyways.

Cool teenager portrait teenage boy wearing sunglasses white background 66362329

FB IMG 1712850165901

• +1
Reactions: Veganist