Nikola Tesla Predicted INCELS, HYPERGAMY, BLACKPILL and LOOKSMAX

BoneDensity

BoneDensity

卐 1488 卐
quote-a-century-from-now-it-will-no-more-occur-to-a-normal-person-to-mate-with-a-person-eugenically-nikola-tesla-91-82-07.jpg

What a lad, fuck the Jews for what they did to him

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizon, dopaminebeyondfried, Richard Cheese and 11 others
he was a tall volcel

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, mayo mogger, Aero and 14 others
he was too high IQ for women.

Reminder that high IQ men are extremely unattractive to women
According to some testimonies, from 1890 till 1905, Nikola Tesla was one of the most desirable bachelors in Manhattan. And it’s no wonder. He was 6′2″

def volcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, Aero, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL, Richard Cheese, Primalsplit and 5 others
According to some testimonies, from 1890 till 1905, Nikola Tesla was one of the most desirable bachelors in Manhattan. And it’s no wonder. He was 6′2″
He was a top tier Chad at the time, no doubt.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 24593 and 2 others
tesla was a gymcel. he preferred working outdoors digging because it would strengthen his body. that was the equivalent of gym in those days

def volcel
Balkan genetics shining thru

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 27066
Lmao nigga predicted Meeks, Ramirez etc etc

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
A great mind ahead of his time, like all great geniuses.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Telsa was blackpilled sociopath Chad. In his short autobiography My Inventions he writes:
They used to tell a funny story about me. I had two old aunts with wrinkled faces, one of them having two teeth protruding like the tusks of an elephant which she buried in my cheek every time she kist me. Nothing would scare me more than the prospect of being hugged by these as affectionate as unattractive relatives. It happened that while being carried in my mother's arms they asked me who was the prettier of the two. After examining their faces intently, I answered thoughtfully, pointing to one of them, "This here is not as ugly as the other"
Brutal Telsa pill.

Probably because High-IQ is almost always accompanied by character traits that repel women: Introversion, Reflection, Non-superficiality, Social isolation, Little interest in things of the material world such as Money, etc.

Basically everything that goes against the animal instinct for survival of the species.

A High-IQ individual with a tendency to overthink would have been at a competitive disadvantage in primitive times, where physical strength and reflexes in combat and hunting are most important.

Women love brutes with physical power and little brain.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Probably because High-IQ is almost always accompanied by character traits that repel women: Introversion, Reflection, Non-superficiality, Social isolation, Little interest in things of the material world such as Money, etc.

Basically everything that goes against the animal instinct for survival of the species.

A High-IQ individual with a tendency to overthink would have been at a competitive disadvantage in primitive times, where physical strength and reflexes in combat and hunting are most important.

Yeh I would agree with that tbh. At least that’s one advantage we have

Women want to be railed by low IQ brute jocks