NO BS SKINMAXING GUIDE EFFECTIVE SIMPLE AND SCIENCE BACKED

slatty

slatty

Iron
READ EVERYTHING SO YOU DON'T PURCHASE DUMB USELESS STUFF

Step 1 Cleanser : very simple. Cerave is a brand you can find almost anywhere that has a huge range of em for various causes and they are very good. Multiple skin types exist oily, dry , combination etc so you will purchase a cleanser accordingly . I would advise against using a cleanser with an acid ( Salicylic, Lactic ) in it because you will be using the cleanser at least once a day and you don't want to aggravate your skin with constant exfoliation.

!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Be super gentle with your face . Circular motions when cleansing !!!!!!!!!

Ideally, you want to use a cleanser 1x a day and that would be night to get stuff like sunscreen off.

I personally double cleanse because I have very dry skin. I will rub mineral oil aka baby oil all over my face to break up everything then I will use this Foaming Cerave Cleanser to wash everything off.

Screen Shot 2023 09 16 at 71229 AM

Step 2 Serum : the only serum worth your time is a Vitamin C serum and a very specific one . A Vit C + E + Ferulic one this company called Skinceuticals has patented this formulation and they currently sell it for nearly 200$ for a small vial. The studies backing this formulation are fantastic have a look.

https://www.skinceuticals-za.com/SkinCeuticals/science/t771.aspx. Scroll Down GOD TIER SERUM

Luckily , I found a dupe of the product with 5% more Vit C hahah and it's only 20$. It also has Hyaluronic Acid which is a humectant aka it attracts water which keeps ya face moisturized.

How to Apply: 5 drops to face and neck after cleansing . The order is important because you want this to absorb into your skin so before everything else.
Screen Shot 2023 09 16 at 72533 AM
Apply Day n Night the serum will be effective for like 6 months you can put in fridge so it'll oxidize slower the serum will actually turn red as it's lifespan is almost finished starts off clear.

I also want to stress you don't wanna do too much with skincare you want the sweet spot between effective and minimal plus it's easier to do every day and consistency is key with skincare or you don't get what you want out of it, Especially with sunscreen and tretinoin application which is how you are going to keep your youthful skin forever.

Step 3 :
Toner

While doing my research on toner . I previously thought it was useless as fuck but it does help regulate the ph of the face which is important just get this one it's cheap/unscented/alcohol-free and great for sensitive skin it's like 7$ and don't use a cotton pad to apply just put some on your hand and rub it all over face and neck it feels like water but it has a purpose I guess. You will lose so much of the product applying on a cotton pad that is a sham be sparing with this douse your hand it in then pat it on your face and neck.

Screen Shot 2023 09 16 at 73945 AM

Step 4:
Moisturizer

This is where things can get a bit trickier because there are so many options in my case because of my skin condition a blog called simpleskincarescience had a comprehensive list with products that were solid and would not aggravate my condition. Most of you don't have this condition though . I use Hada Labo Plumping Cream **Amazon product ASIN B00I4BUBN8 ** tho because it has glycerin and urea which are bangers for the skin.
Drugstore Cerave moisturizer is like a classic along with Vanicream these are super cheap and great just because something is cheap in skincare does not mean it is trash you want something lightweight that does it's job.

Why I bought that Hada Labo Cream **https://simpleskincarescience.com/urea-for-skin/** basically enhances skin barrier, regulates good and bad bacteria, says fuck you to fungal acne and helps your skin retain water. Basically ultra instinct for skin

Before/After of dude who uses Urea/Glycerin moisturizer.
Urea skin dude e1501204473991

also you can just look at the popular Korean moisturizers the Koreans/Japanese take this shit super seriously.

Step 5 : Sunscreen
this is arguably the most important step of all of this tbh. Especially if you are Caucasian/ Light-Skinned. Your skin has no defense whatsoever every time you go outside even on winter/fall days your skin is under attack now if you want a generally good sunscreen look at the top rated Asian ones and please make sure you are applying enough you need about 1/4 of a tsp for your face or 1/2 a tsp for your face and neck get it all over. If you are black/brown and stack melanin with regular sunscreen usage and VIT C and retinol you might become a demigod tbh.

This is the best sunscreen on the market right now because it can block UVA1 rays most really only UVB and UVA2 rays here is a chart. Mexoryl 400 is the filter only in this suncreen.View attachment La-Roche-Posay-Anthelios-Uvmune-400-Invisible-Fluid-SPF-50-Filters.webp
Screen Shot 2023 09 16 at 83836 AM

PLEASE WEAR SUNSCREEN FOR YOUR FUTURE SELF ALSO IF YOU ARE BLACK/BROWN U NEED SUNSCREEN 2 BECAUSE EXTREMELY DARK SKIN IS ONLY SPF 13 AND CAN'T PREVENT THE OTHER THINGS ONLY SUNBURN AND YOU CAN ALSO GET SKIN CANCER NOT JUST THOSE WITH VERY LIGHT SKIN.

EXTRA GOD SECRET STEP TRETINOIN: this is the most powerful form of retinol which is Vitamin A. You usually need a prescription to get this and in the US it costly but I have the greatest bypass so you can get this Op skin ingredient which is

Good against acne, increases collagen production, helps your scars/skintone, slows down aging, exfoliator etc.

use alldaychemist and only use 0.025 a ret gel ( any higher concentration is dumb because studies show same results as the high one over some months) your welcome there are tutorials on YT for the site you can get cheap generic tret shipped overseas for cheappp you apply a fat pea sized amount on the face after the moisturizer . I made my skin super dry and sensitive and flake for days because I didn't go about it correctly I applied way too much the moisturizer will buffer the tret and your skin will actually adapt to it

BE SO CAREFUL WITH THIS BECAUSE YOU CAN DESTROY YOUR SKIN BARRIER IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!@uwndqndiwn

Screen Shot 2023 09 16 at 85521 AM

ASK QUESTIONS TRYNA BE A SAINT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, greywind, chadpreetsingh and 6 others
Will read later but mirin high effort

• +1
Reactions: greywind, oxymoron and Ryldoo IS COPING
this thread has been made 30 times you're not reinventing the wheel buddy stop posting retarded shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, aleksander, zeshama and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and inwardgonionscel
this thread has been made 30 times you're not reinventing the wheel buddy stop posting retarded shit
I doubt anyone recommended that sunscreen I did and the alldaychemist plus advising going against 0.025% formulation or the Vit C E Ferulic u ain't even read it just posted it

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
Who showed you a breakdown of the diffrent UV filters and the coverage

dont care lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: capybara
Someone ban this user

• +1
Reactions: capybara and Brootal
Someone ban this user
Bra what did I do I put in a solid amount of effort into this to help somebody out. I didn't even give copy paste formulaic advice

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
la roche-posay anthelios contains the bad kind of alcohol by the way, in small amounts, but it's still not great long term, although it's one of the better european ones.

Bra what did I do I put in a solid amount of effort into this to help somebody out. I didn't even give copy paste formulaic advice
Yes you did. We have 10000 skincare guides that are more comprehensive and "science-backed" than this.

• +1
Reactions: capybara and Brootal
la roche-posay anthelios contains the bad kind of alcohol by the way, in small amounts, but it's still not great long term, although it's one of the better european one
I am aware of that but def not bad long term just would be better without

I am aware of that but def not bad long term just would be better without
alcohol denat strips the natural oils from your skin, there's many forms of alcohol that don't do this that would be better as ingredient.

Yes you did. We have 10000 skincare guides that are more comprehensive and "science-backed" than this.
Fair just wanted to share the Vit C E Ferulic and share a good cheap version of that also recommend good sunscreens. I also doubt anyone has been talking about Urea/Glycerin plus just sayin solid cheap moisturizers n cleansers you can just pick up at Walgreens

alcohol denat strips the natural oils from your skin, there's many forms of alcohol that don't do this that would be better as ingredient.
Oh yeah true but I don't it possibly stripping some oil generally I heard this was a pretty good sunscreen

plus sunscreen my last step that alcohol gotta get through my moisturizer so I'll be cool

Yeah bro tretinoin is sucha secret, not like everybody on this forum has shoved killograms of it up their assholes already

jesus fuck I hate these tiktok niggers who think they came up with something new

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, j3mPilled and capybara
Yeah bro tretinoin is sucha secret, not like everybody on this forum has shoved killograms of it up their assholes already

jesus fuck I hate these tiktok niggers who think they came up with something new
my guy not saying it's a secret like that but just went over the best concentration and where u could order it from. I also advising against moving to a 0.1%

why are greycels making guides about the basic things and knowledge that everyone know and that sort of knowledge got very many times posted in this forum

• +1
Reactions: j3mPilled
What better alternative do you recommend?

some of it is basic information but let me go over what I believe to be relatively unheard of advice.
- going over 0.025% concentration with Tret and how much you should actually be using didn't include this initally but when it degrades in the sun it turns into an acne treatment as well.
- The best sunscreen on the market right now plus how generally more SPF does not mean ability to fight aging from the sun important of the various filters and the coverage.
-Discussed double cleansing which I do because my skin is dry af.
- Talked about Alldaychemist which you can use to bypass a prescription
- Threw in some cheap readily available great options basically anything Cerave + Vanicream
- Included the best VIT C serum most of these serums don't even absorb into your skin well.

Step 1 Cleanser : very simple. Cerave is a brand you can find almost anywhere that has a huge range of em for various causes and they are very good. Multiple skin types exist oily, dry , combination etc so you will purchase a cleanser accordingly . I would advise against using a cleanser with an acid ( Salicylic, Lactic ) in it because you will be using the cleanser at least once a day and you don't want to aggravate your skin with constant exfoliation.

!!!!!! !!!!!!! Be super gentle with your face . Circular motions when cleansing !!!!!!!!!

Ideally, you want to use a cleanser 1x a day and that would be night to get stuff like sunscreen off.

I personally double cleanse because I have very dry skin. I will rub mineral oil aka baby oil all over my face to break up everything then I will use this Foaming Cerave Cleanser to wash everything off.

View attachment 2434036

Step 2 Serum : the only serum worth your time is a Vitamin C serum and a very specific one . A Vit C + E + Ferulic one this company called Skinceuticals has patented this formulation and they currently sell it for nearly 200$ for a small vial. The studies backing this formulation are fantastic have a look.

https://www.skinceuticals-za.com/SkinCeuticals/science/t771.aspx. Scroll Down GOD TIER SERUM

Luckily , I found a dupe of the product with 5% more Vit C hahah and it's only 20$. It also has Hyaluronic Acid which is a humectant aka it attracts water which keeps ya face moisturized.

How to Apply: 5 drops to face and neck after cleansing . The order is important because you want this to absorb into your skin so before everything else.
View attachment 2434049Apply Day n Night the serum will be effective for like 6 months you can put in fridge so it'll oxidize slower the serum will actually turn red as it's lifespan is almost finished starts off clear.

I also want to stress you don't wanna do too much with skincare you want the sweet spot between effective and minimal plus it's easier to do every day and consistency is key with skincare or you don't get what you want out of it, Especially with sunscreen and tretinoin application which is how you are going to keep your youthful skin forever.

Step 3 :
Toner

While doing my research on toner . I previously thought it was useless as fuck but it does help regulate the ph of the face which is important just get this one it's cheap/unscented/alcohol-free and great for sensitive skin it's like 7$ and don't use a cotton pad to apply just put some on your hand and rub it all over face and neck it feels like water but it has a purpose I guess. You will lose so much of the product applying on a cotton pad that is a sham be sparing with this douse your hand it in then pat it on your face and neck.

View attachment 2434085

Step 4:
Moisturizer

This is where things can get a bit trickier because there are so many options in my case because of my skin condition a blog called simpleskincarescience had a comprehensive list with products that were solid and would not aggravate my condition. Most of you don't have this condition though . I use Hada Labo Plumping Cream **Amazon product ASIN B00I4BUBN8 ** tho because it has glycerin and urea which are bangers for the skin.
Drugstore Cerave moisturizer is like a classic along with Vanicream these are super cheap and great just because something is cheap in skincare does not mean it is trash you want something lightweight that does it's job.

Why I bought that Hada Labo Cream **https://simpleskincarescience.com/urea-for-skin/** basically enhances skin barrier, regulates good and bad bacteria, says fuck you to fungal acne and helps your skin retain water. Basically ultra instinct for skin

Before/After of dude who uses Urea/Glycerin moisturizer. View attachment 2434125

also you can just look at the popular Korean moisturizers the Koreans/Japanese take this shit super seriously.

this is arguably the most important step of all of this tbh. Especially if you are Caucasian/ Light-Skinned. Your skin has no defense whatsoever every time you go outside even on winter/fall days your skin is under attack now if you want a generally good sunscreen look at the top rated Asian ones and please make sure you are applying enough you need about 1/4 of a tsp for your face or 1/2 a tsp for your face and neck get it all over. If you are black/brown and stack melanin with regular sunscreen usage and VIT C and retinol you might become a demigod tbh.

This is the best sunscreen on the market right now because it can block UVA1 rays most really only UVB and UVA2 rays here is a chart. Mexoryl 400 is the filter only in this suncreen.View attachment 2434162View attachment 2434164

PLEASE WEAR SUNSCREEN FOR YOUR FUTURE SELF ALSO IF YOU ARE BLACK/BROWN U NEED SUNSCREEN 2 BECAUSE EXTREMELY DARK SKIN IS ONLY SPF 13 AND CAN'T PREVENT THE OTHER THINGS ONLY SUNBURN AND YOU CAN ALSO GET SKIN CANCER NOT JUST THOSE WITH VERY LIGHT SKIN.

EXTRA GOD SECRET STEP TRETINOIN: this is the most powerful form of retinol which is Vitamin A. You usually need a prescription to get this and in the US it costly but I have the greatest bypass so you can get this Op skin ingredient which is

Good against acne, increases collagen production, helps your scars/skintone, slows down aging, exfoliator etc.

use alldaychemist and only use 0.025 a ret gel ( any higher concentration is dumb because studies show same results as the high one over some months) your welcome there are tutorials on YT for the site you can get cheap generic tret shipped overseas for cheappp you apply a fat pea sized amount on the face after the moisturizer . I made my skin super dry and sensitive and flake for days because I didn't go about it correctly I applied way too much the moisturizer will buffer the tret and your skin will actually adapt to it

BE SO CAREFUL WITH THIS BECAUSE YOU CAN DESTROY YOUR SKIN BARRIER IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!@uwndqndiwn

View attachment 2434195

also this is my skin rn if anyone cares
Screen Shot 2023 09 17 at 125236 AM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j3mPilled and chadpreetsingh
Just rub as many jewish estrogens on your face as possible theory. The actual way to get clear skin is through diet

• +1
Reactions: j3mPilled and chadpreetsingh

!!!!!! !!!!!!! Be super gentle with your face . Circular motions when cleansing !!!!!!!!!

View attachment 2434036

View attachment 2434049Apply Day n Night the serum will be effective for like 6 months you can put in fridge so it'll oxidize slower the serum will actually turn red as it's lifespan is almost finished starts off clear.

Step 3 :
Toner

View attachment 2434085

Step 4:
Moisturizer

Before/After of dude who uses Urea/Glycerin moisturizer. View attachment 2434125

This is the best sunscreen on the market right now because it can block UVA1 rays most really only UVB and UVA2 rays here is a chart. Mexoryl 400 is the filter only in this suncreen.View attachment 2434162View attachment 2434164

View attachment 2434195

Bump

You should add sleep , silk pillowcase , diet ( bone broth,liver , bone tallow, gélatine like Jello, peptide like matryxil and ghk cu etc

0.025 tret is nothing 0.1 or death

0.025 tret is nothing 0.1 or death
nah studies shown it does the same shit just over more months and you risk more irritation and whatnot but hey just advice

kinda forgot to explain the whole concept of collagen and it’s effect on the skin. listing basic stuff like this you can find on tiktok doesn’t really help. diet will fix acne; not skincare products.

Tret + hyaluronic acid + niancinamide + azelaic acid + red light therapy (& blue light for acne) + non-invasive laser resurfacing + drinking water

kinda forgot to explain the whole concept of collagen and it’s effect on the skin. listing basic stuff like this you can find on tiktok doesn’t really help. diet will fix acne; not skincare products.

Tret + hyaluronic acid + niancinamide + azelaic acid + red light therapy (& blue light for acne) + non-invasive laser resurfacing + drinking water
bra when i see shit like this ik you didn't read it cause while their is some general advice there is a lot of shit in their I do not see talked about like urea for skin, not going over 0.025 and letting moisturizer buffer so you don't fuck up your skin cause I did b4, Vit C E Ferulic I seen but I included a cheapy that most can afford even threw in that UV sunscreen filter chart etc

bra when i see shit like this ik you didn't read it cause while their is some general advice there is a lot of shit in their I do not see talked about like urea for skin, not going over 0.025 and letting moisturizer buffer so you don't fuck up your skin cause I did b4, Vit C E Ferulic I seen but I included a cheapy that most can afford even threw in that UV sunscreen filter chart etc
all urea does is remove excess dead skin cells which is better achieved with hydroxy acids anyway lmao (which you said not to use)

not hating, just saying the thread is a bit basic and the Cleanser Moisturizer Sunscreen routine has been posted about 200 times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j3mPilled and Deleted member 24712
hamza watcher + join date

Last edited:
all urea does is remove excess dead skin cells which is better achieved with hydroxy acids anyway lmao (which you said not to use)

not hating, just saying the thread is a bit basic and the Cleanser Moisturizer Sunscreen routine has been posted about 200 times
urea also helps improve the skin barrier. I said no acids in a daily cleanser like one you are using every single day . The rest is pretty standard so I'll give ya that

View attachment 2434036

Step 3 :
Toner

View attachment 2434085

Step 4:
Moisturizer

View attachment 2434195

high quality post I only do the cleanser in mor’ing and night, what does the moisturizer do just makes my skin feel oily tbh. Do you think serum worth it

high quality post I only do the cleanser in mor’ing and night, what does the moisturizer do just makes my skin feel oily tbh. Do you think serum worth it
for sure worth and try to get down to cleansing 1x at night I don't cleanse in the morning. Do you have really oily skin?

for sure worth and try to get down to cleansing 1x at night I don't cleanse in the morning. Do you have really oily skin?
no I just assumed cleanser was good to do multiple times bc it would get dirt off my face after sleeping and off my face before sleeping, my skin not oily or dry

check convo

I use the cerave cleanser and vanicream along with the tretinoin from Skinorac instead of the serum and it gives the gay glow.

Korean nutritional creams mog

I don't even know what they are but they fucking get my fave hydrated
20230926 123918
20230927 075338

One night of spamming it on my dry acne spot shit cooked

I didn't even use tazorac or tret (turnover drugs) last night because I didn't want to stress the area any further
20230927 075533

I use the cerave cleanser and vanicream along with the tretinoin from Skinorac instead of the serum and it gives the gay glow.
gay glow on non gays >