“No girls talk to me” “Im invisible in everyday life”

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
This is probably the biggest coping issue on the site, guys who arent top 1% Chad complaining that no one speaks to them.

YOU HAVE NO SOCIAL SKILLS

The biggest key to getting more girls IS KNOWING GIRLS IN THE FIRST PLACE

You have to be able to make friends with people, in order to get invited out to places, thats where you can slay

Its not very hard to just be nice or hold conversation

The biggest issue for Incels is theyre scared of women, OR they attach expectations of sex on any interaction with a girl.

Girls can be your friends, and you can bait ugly popular Girls to invite you to places by acting as if you like them, you then use those opportunities to network as much as possible and eventually slay.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 47332 and 14 others
It's over if you're not part of a good social circle LOL

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, IBlamePhaggots and Deleted member 49926
It's over if you're not part of a good social circle LOL
You need to have the conversation skills to get into those social circles

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Joe Rogancel, bloomercel and 1 other person
You need to have the conversation skills to get into those social circles
Nah, if they like you; they will let you into them with no skills. It's like based on your aura or some chit.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and autistic_tendencies
Nah, if they like you; they will let you into them with no skills. It's like based on your aura or some chit.
That aura is your personality which you express through speaking

Its only the case with boys being friends with girls where, if you are a good looking boy, you dont need personality to get into their social circle.

Saying “aura” is such mental gymnastics

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, It'snotover, Deleted member 49926 and 3 others
That aura is your personality which you express through speaking

Its only the case with boys being friends with girls where, if you are a good looking boy, you dont need personality to get into their social circle.

Saying “aura” is such mental gymnastics
Idk man, I possess pretty good speaking skills after hours of using this technotutor chit, but I am still alone af. You have to be in the same wave length as nigguz to make a social circle.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Idk man, I possess pretty good speaking skills after hours of using this technotutor chit, but I am still alone af. You have to be in the same wave length as nigguz to make a social circle.
Wavelength 😭😭

Simple psychology, just mirror the group and its views and you will be let in

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Also wtf is technotutor chit

Wavelength 😭😭

Simple psychology, just mirror the group and its views and you will be let in
You're telling me I got to have expert mime skills to get into a social circle. JFL fuck that shit man

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Also wtf is technotutor chit
It's a vocabulary building software I used my Dad's credit card to buy. It's 150 a month, and I kinda regret it. They bugged the voice used to sound out the words. So, I kinda wish I used the money for other chit.

It's a vocabulary building software I used my Dad's credit card to buy. It's 150 a month, and I kinda regret it. They bugged the voice used to sound out the words. So, I kinda wish I used the money for other chit.
Wtf why would you do thay

You're telling me I got to have expert mime skills to get into a social circle. JFL fuck that shit man
If you have an incel personality then yeah

Wtf why would you do thay
I thought it was a good investment cus they said you can rewrite your DNA or something using the high speed imprinting of TT. But, I still don't know what the difference is between doing that and just using a piece of paper and pen. It's some weird chit ngl.

This is probably the biggest coping issue on the site, guys who arent top 1% Chad complaining that no one speaks to them.

You have to be able to make friends with people, in order to get invited out to places, thats where you can slay

The biggest issue for Incels is theyre scared of women, OR they attach expectations of sex on any interaction with a girl.

Girls can be your friends, and you can bait ugly popular Girls to invite you to places by acting as if you like them, you then use those opportunities to network as much as possible and eventually slay.
Ur so based man

I can't fucking talk to women on 1 on 1 with fake friends (i'm gonna follow each one them to their home and do some shit there) it's kinda easy tho, maybe if i wasn't scared to smile to show my yellow teeth and narrow smile or bad breath, un-squint (just a small squint btw) and she's gonna see my terrible eye bags due to genetics and also not sleeping at night due to how much my brain fucking boils when thinking about my life and blablabla. Only way for me to slay is to have more test and dht for anti depression effects, being good looking at least strong mtn to htn (i'm ltn unfixable failos fuuuuuck) good style (this will fucking cost a shit ton too because in my school lacoste, nike, asics, and expensive tracksuit mogs) and yup some better social skills but it'll come slowly once i'm not an ugly abused dog anymore and phenibut could help too.

• Love it
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
I can't fucking talk to women on 1 on 1 with fake friends (i'm gonna follow each one them to their home and do some shit there) it's kinda easy tho, maybe if i wasn't scared to smile to show my yellow teeth and narrow smile or bad breath, un-squint (just a small squint btw) and she's gonna see my terrible eye bags due to genetics and also not sleeping at night due to how much my brain fucking boils when thinking about my life and blablabla. Only way for me to slay is to have more test and dht for anti depression effects, being good looking at least strong mtn to htn (i'm ltn unfixable failos fuuuuuck) good style (this will fucking cost a shit ton too because in my school lacoste, nike, asics, and expensive tracksuit mogs) and yup some better social skills but it'll come slowly once i'm not an ugly abused dog anymore and phenibut could help too.
Too blackpilled and brainrotted

Why dont you just get whitening strips

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
You have to talk to girls to meet girls. Water wet tbh.

Girls won't cold approach you, it's not in their nature. They might warm approach you at the club, but you actually have to be going clubbing to begin with, not rot in your basement.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
You have to talk to girls to meet girls. Water wet tbh.

Girls won't cold approach you, it's not in their nature. They might warm approach you at the club, but you actually have to be going clubbing to begin with, not rot in your basement.
People on this forum are deluded and think girls will approach them. Girls nearly never approach even chads IRL.

Maybe not deluded but lack life experience.

They expect girls to approach them if the girl finds them good looking, but are unwilling to approach girls themself as theyre too scared or high inhib. Im guessing they dont see the logical fallacy in their belief

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Carnivore
People on this forum are deluded and think girls will approach them. Girls nearly never approach even chads IRL.

Maybe not deluded but lack life experience.

They expect girls to approach them if the girl finds them good looking, but are unwilling to approach girls themself as theyre too scared or high inhib. Im guessing they dont see the logical fallacy in their belief
If they are waiting for girls to approach them, they are going to be waiting for quite some time (perhaps forever). If it happens at some point, it will probably not be a girl they are attracted to anyway. Girls are submissive, it is very much not in their nature to approach, it is in their nature to be approached. A beautiful woman gets approached directly or indirectly multiple times a week, she has NO REASON to approach anyone.

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
If they are waiting for girls to approach them, they are going to be waiting for quite some time (perhaps forever). If it happens at some point, it will probably not be a girl they are attracted to anyway. Girls are submissive, it is very much not in their nature to approach, it is in their nature to be approached. A beautiful woman gets approached directly or indirectly multiple times a week, she has NO REASON to approach anyone.
Women throw themselves at guys all the time , hello to rockstars bbc rappers
You just don’t look good enough !

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clown Show, RichardSpencel, bloomercel and 1 other person
That's not true in my case. I have female friends, and they typically don't want to introduce you to their friends.

I have deep conversations with them, and they tell me they're comfortable around be because they can openly talk to me about issues without me judging them, but sometimes they also tell me I'm ugly and ask me questions about some guy they're trying to date but leaves them on read.

I think the only exception to this is my Indian friend (just online friend), who says she wants to introduce me to her friend if I can't
get a GF (she also isn't single, so it might be introducing you to her friends is something that mainly occurs with women who aren't single).

• JFL
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots and St.TikTokcel
That's not true in my case. I have female friends, and they typically don't want to introduce you to their friends.

I have deep conversations with them, and they tell me they're comfortable around be because they can openly talk to me about issues without me judging them, but sometimes they also tell me I'm ugly and ask me questions about some guy they're trying to date but leaves them on read.

I think the only exception to this is my Indian friend (just online friend), who says she wants to introduce me to her friend if I can't
get a GF (she also isn't single, so it might be introducing you to her friends is something that mainly occurs with women who aren't single).
Nah jit got left as the emotional support friend

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham
Nah jit got left as the emotional support friend
But if I was decent looking I probably wouldn't be. "Muh social skills".

As an ugly autistic guy, my role in society will 1 of 3 careers:

1. Emotional support friend.

2. Rapist

3. Political extremist

If I can fix my balding, then I can just be an emotional support friend, but if I carry on balding the government will send me a letter saying I have to choose between option 2 and 3.

there’s nothing u can do to change that

like i said there’s nothing u can do that will change autism
Most users id guess aren’t actually autistic, just socially stunted from lack of interraction

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
that’s not me
Also saying “you cant change who you are” is humungous cope because you havent always been the same/had the same personality, people change v easily

• +1
Also saying “you cant change who you are” is humungous cope because you havent always been the same/had the same personality, people change v easily
i always been a depressed abused dog. the last in line for everything. for my whole life i tried talking to more people cuz i thought i was just social stunted and if i was around people more i would change. unfortunately not

i always been a depressed abused dog. the last in line for everything. for my whole life i tried talking to more people cuz i thought i was just social stunted and if i was around people more i would change. unfortunately not
Maybe wrong approach to speaking to people

• +1