no one comments on my appearance

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
no male comments on my appearance, only females and even if they do its in private, although ive had a good life with females i dont get commented on my appearance how come niggas

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and fuxkdakikez
reply ngas

no male comments on my appearance, only females and even if they do its in private, although ive had a good life with females i dont get commented on my appearance how come niggas
some chicks flirted with me on ome tv didn’t know what to say so I skipped

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
Males say I look bad females say I look cute idk
Only compliments I got from males are for my physique and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: ascension
females compliment everyone because they expect a compliment back to boost their ego. another reason why i am mean to women

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
some chicks flirted with me on ome tv didn’t know what to say so I skipped
here is a "ioi" i got a few months ago, you cant beat this non-ntness

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and fuxkdakikez
Males say I look bad females say I look cute idk
Only compliments I got from males are for my physique and eyebrows
the only case ive had where male complements me was when i with a couple chilling out during lunch and he said i look like a model, later when this happened

he started acting cold and saying i was ugly

(also jerome is white, just a black name lol)

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Real life isn't autists.org, if you look good the majority of people won't be fucking commenting on it lmao. Especially men

Of course foids are going to be more likely to want to compliment you in private. If I had these types of experiences I would be out slaying not posting this shit on an incel forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Nick.Harte
Real life isn't autists.org, if you look good the majority of people won't be fucking commenting on it lmao. Especially men

Of course foids are going to be more likely to want to compliment you in private. If I had these types of experiences I would be out slaying not posting this shit on an incel forum
private meaning away from me, for example either they get confronted or its away from me and there talking to their friend in private

this thread shows my iois before getting a gf

private meaning away from me, for example either they get confronted or its away from me and there talking to their friend in private

this thread shows my iois before getting a gf

If you're getting all these IOIs and teen love then why the fuck do you care about men commenting on your appearance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Nick.Harte
If you're getting all these IOIs and teen love then why the fuck do you care about men commenting on your appearance
because ive been dunked on by some for being bland or ugly, also its highschool im sure everyone else has the same amount of iois

validation from incels > from women

they dont even play you for attention?
No. I’ve never received attention from the opposite sex. They don’t even talk to me. I’m completely avoided and they don’t even greet me man, which hurts a lot because I’m a subhuman and don’t feel like a human being at all.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
No. I’ve never received attention from the opposite sex. They don’t even talk to me. I’m completely avoided and they don’t even greet me man, which hurts a lot because I’m a subhuman and don’t feel like a human being at all.
what, how old and show me your face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte
im invisible so no wonder noone notices me

Cool brag post
Consider posting your suicide note next

Cool brag post
Consider posting your suicide note next
legit how is it a brag post, im saying i do not get commented on my apperance

also legit my last post was me getting friendzoned or denied??? im not sure