Suicide fuel post about aging

Best aging advice ever :feelsgood:

(.......)

You are literally negative 56 IQ.
why the hate?

have you ever even done drugs?
u think u can school me on drugs now cuz u have the blue-pilled government information of drugs rammed into your brain?

yes my IQ is so low, which is why I score 128 on WAIS-IV tests as a depressed NEET and have been an academic over-achiever my entire life.

This isn't a matter of shitty genetics. Unless you're lucky, your looks WILL plummet shorty after 30.
It depend on bone structure and collagen . Women usually more recessed so they age worse , you need to keep up mewing and proper facial posture to stop your skin from sagging

why the hate?

have you ever even done drugs?
u think u can school me on drugs now cuz u have the blue-pilled government information of drugs rammed into your brain?

yes my IQ is so low, which is why I score 128 on WAIS-IV tests as a depressed NEET and have been an academic over-achiever my entire life.
I abused alcohol for 10+ years.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I abused alcohol for 10+ years.
alcohol is one of the worst drugs. Especially once you get older.

You could pop 30mg of 2-cb one evening, not drink a single glass of alcohol. Then enjoy music for 4-6 hours, wake up the next morning feeling good. No hangover, nothing.

And your mindset towards drugs would be completely different. Forever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67558
lol

Aging doesn't hit you gradually. It comes very quickly once you're past a certain age. I used to be like you, went out drinking every year for 10+ years late into my 20s and even early 30s. But then starting at 31-32, something just 'changed'. Suddenly, you no longer have the energy that you used to have and everything just becomes more difficult for some reason. Oh, and may start losing your hair as well.

Trust me boy, you ARE enjoying your last 'good' years right now.
Jfl very true.
I just can't freely drink and get away with it like I used to, not that that's a bad thing it's poison anyway and makes you look shit.
I've still got good energy and stamina it's just my body isn't as agile and you get abit slower doing everything but at the same time, time goes faster.Plus you get little niggling injurys very easily.
I noticed it alot in the past 18 months /2 years. I'm 35 now.
Brutal

Jfl very true.
I just can't freely drink and get away with it like I used to, not that that's a bad thing it's poison anyway and makes you look shit.
I've still got good energy and stamina it's just my body isn't as agile and you get abit slower doing everything but at the same time, time goes faster.Plus you get little niggling injurys very easily.
I noticed it alot in the past 18 months /2 years. I'm 35 now.
Brutal
The biggest difference for me is reaction times when playing video games. I just simply can't play fast-paced platformer games anymore because my timing is too much off. I used to ace this sort of stuff during my teenage years (spent so much time playing the PS2) but not anymore.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
I'm getting quite a lot of white hairs at 21

• Woah
I've got none on my head at 35 but I've got quite a few now in my beard hair which is kinda strange.
I'm clean shaven anyway

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
I've got none on my head at 35 but I've got quite a few now in my beard hair which is kinda strange.
I'm clean shaven anyway
Once your hair becomes white, just shave srs.

• +1
Same. I even look older than most of my colleagues at school. My body can't handle that much stress and it shows.

Ssri are the biggest dick killers
It's not like I get to use it anyway jfl. Tbh it's better this way. Not having a libido means I don't have to worry about this anymore and can instead focus on other more productive things.

• +1
Nigga was probably a sexhaver when he was young so I don't give a fuck.

This happens when you don't have kids. People are so retarded today, they expect that there will always be some adventure ahead of them in life, that they are all destined for something great, they are extremely selfish and only care about themselves while 99.99999% of them are destined to be average with average outcomes which is also a part of kike brainwashing.

Stop caring about yourself and about your faggot memories and experiences that you got from kike brainwashing. Have offspring, live for them, you will love them, they will love you, it is simply impossible to be unhappy when you have a loving family in your life.
This tbh, the whole point of having a "legacy" is for something to u to leave your "mark" on this world, long after your gone. Humans arent immortal, we are all going to die one day until they finally crack the code for immortality. We will all age, get grey hair or lose all of hit, get all wrinkly and gross, get a hunchback from being old and our spine not be strong enough to stand us straight anymore. Retarded westeners think they are going to be young and hot forever and do nothing to prepare for their elderliness.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
entering the age of lasts

It's not like I get to use it anyway jfl. Tbh it's better this way. Not having a libido means I don't have to worry about this anymore and can instead focus on other more productive things.
you can now focus on being a full time productive slave

i understnd. old, ugly as sin, shit brained, cock doesnt get up even if you find an ugly girl. these in compoun lower your libido more outside of the ssri. its over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I was on deca only earlier this year for that reason, killed my sex drive but it was actually bliss.
Didn't give one single fuck about women

The biggest difference for me is reaction times when playing video games. I just simply can't play fast-paced platformer games anymore because my timing is too much off. I used to ace this sort of stuff during my teenage years (spent so much time playing the PS2) but not anymore.
I have had oldcel reaction time all my life :feelswhere: :feelsrope:

One of the most brutal things is watching your favorite medial personalities age. I recently noticed that some of the guys at Red Letter Media (the guys who made the famous Star Wars/Plinkett reviews) are beginning to get gray hair and don't look as energetic as they used to.

This video is now over 12 fucking years old. What the fuck.