No one enjoys gymcelling. If we could take a pill to get fit and muscled, all gyms would go bankrupt.

Lorsss

Knowledgable

Curious0

It's over if you aren't customtitlemaxxing in 2019
I love working out, OP is not only gay, but fat and lazy to boot.
How can you get so triggered because of a simple statement? Incels are legit becoming more annoying than feminists

deciduoustree

Trainee
no. weightlifting and physical activity is probably the only thing that actually makes me happy. its all challenge and improvement, and it clears my head and lets me focus on stuff that really matters.

you are a soyboy

hebbewem

The best looking user
This should be in offtopic but i agree that mass majorty dont enjoj the gym

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
I don’t gymcel anymore but back when I used to my favorite part about it was feeling a sense of accomplishment. I’m sure others feel the same.

Limerencel

Apprentice
I don’t gymcel anymore but back when I used to my favorite part about it was feeling a sense of accomplishment. I’m sure others feel the same.
That sense of accomplishment is because you are aware this will result in a more fit body, and thus will attract more femoids.

RichardSpencel

Subzero recessedchin fatalitycel.
Speak for yourself lazy fuck
I love working out, OP is not only gay, but fat and lazy to boot.
gymcelling is the most fun part of my day
no. weightlifting and physical activity is probably the only thing that actually makes me happy. its all challenge and improvement, and it clears my head and lets me focus on stuff that really matters.

you are a soyboy
Cope cope fucking cope,u don't enjoy gym,u enjoy the results that come from it,

Some people say they love their job but would 100% quit if there was no pay,

This thread is just common sense tbh and didn't need to be made.

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
Cope cope fucking cope,u don't enjoy gym,u enjoy the results that come from it,

Some people say they love their job but would 100% quit if there was no pay,

This thread is just common sense tbh and didn't need to be made.
LOL WHAT?

i actually legitimately enjoy working out. i'd make more gains if i took rest days but i dont because ill be bored all day. getting a pump and lifting heavy weight is fun as fuck srs

DeformAspergerCel

2 PSL, 18% bodyfat, gymcel, STEMcel, surgerycel
I like gymceling tbh

Limerencel

Apprentice
idk how the thought of someone enjoying exercise is impossible to you, its probably from rotting 24/7 ur entire life u actually cant even comprehend people doing something else
Cope. I have a corporate job. And as I said earlier, I gymcel myself. I do not enjoy gymcelling, but I do enjoy the effecs that a gymcelled body give me.

DarknLost

lvl 100 mentalcel
Gymcelling is what makes you feel like a man imo
What sucks is it can make you sweat alot,which leads to balding
Hair > Body

Last edited:

DeformAspergerCel

That sense of accomplishment is because you are aware this will result in a more fit body, and thus will attract more femoids.
no, man. I know it's over, I still like going to the gym

badromance

Zephir
I partly agree with your post, genetically superior males enjoy gym genuinely tbh ngl that's why @ZyzzReincarnate is most vocal
If he was 5'7 with shit frame he would opened this post and pretend he didn't read
Brutal.

DeformAspergerCel

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
The kind of guy who'd report you on incels.is for being a fakecel if you disagreed with him lol?
Either that or one that posts here just to farm karma from inceltears lol. The way he uses incels disparagingly signals he's a cuck

jefferson

addicted to hormones
I enjoy it but if I could take a pill to get jacked then I wouldnt be able to justiy the waste of time. Roids make it easier though, pretty much just doing 50 min pump and fluff workouts 5 times per week atm.

Curious0

@Curious0 is a soyboy who can't take insults and assumes everyone he talks to Is a bitter incel despite looking like shit objectively
I say all the time that I'm a 3/10 incel. You legit can't insult me by attacking my looks lmao. It's the very reason I'm on here. I wouldn't be on here if I was a Chad.

Don't call me a soyboy though. Can't take you seriously after having heard your little bitch voice and seeing you inflate your height. Suddenly you grew 1.5 inches huh?

I hope you suffer to death, pathetic piece of shit.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I say all the time that I'm a 3/10 incel. You legit can't insult me by attacking my looks lmao. It's the very reason I'm on here. I wouldn't be on here if I was a Chad.

Don't call me a soyboy though. Can't take you seriously after having heard your little bitch voice and seeing you inflate your height. Suddenly you grew 1.5 inches huh?

Consider crying more for me... oh you're already doing it. Good first step. Now please go back to incel tears

Curious0

Consider crying more for me... oh you're already doing it. Good first step. Now please go back to incel tears
Why the fuck should I go back to incel tears? I've been an incels.is user for a year now, if you didn't know already.
You're actually crying for me right now. And UndercovrNormie is obviously sucking your dick right now and you apparently enjoy getting your dick sucked on here, faggot.

You literally began hating me when I disagreed with you on a Derma roller post. So fucking childish.

Now you made me hate you to death. Congrats.

UndercovrNormie

Unjustified Napoleon Complex
Over for people with good face. All about bersonaliti
Which is funny because before feminism was "cool" they were posting on myspace about how "nice guys finish last and they go for jocks instead of great guys like me"

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Which is funny because before feminism was "cool" they were posting on myspace about how "nice guys finish last and they go for jocks instead of great guys like me"
Yeah I mean I know they still know the truth because they're still ugly and get treated like doormats

badromance

Zephir
Yeah I mean I know they still know the truth because they're still ugly and get treated like doormats
HAHAHHAHAH im laughing daily from your comments lmao

badromance

Zephir
I've really stepped up the dark triad in my posting against soys. They will fear ne
ahahahahha man i laughed so much.

Madness

Aspie scientist
I would just go to the gym and fuck around. I’ll do that once and while still

Curious0

I've really stepped up the dark triad in my posting against soys. They will fear ne
You're coping hard dude. You're literally the definition of a soyboy.
High body fat.
Bitch voice.
Easily triggered.
No masculine feature whatsoever.
Spending all day on this forum.
Getting your dick sucked.

If you're actually seriously thinking I'm bluepilled you seriously need to check my posts on incels

itsOVER

Enthusiast

The really funny part for me was seeing a pic of his girlfriend. This self-proclaimed 'Chad' was actually an incel until 18, has a laycount of one, and the girl is 100% normie tier level who copes with several layers of filters.

Literally the average normfaggot mogs him in sexual success. Just remember that whenever he's giving it the billy big bollocks - he is, by any standards above truecel ones - a complete and utter failure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)