No Sunscreen Is Safe

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Sun ages you, water. But so does sunscreen.

Chemical sunscreens are suspected endocrine disrupters, water. But mineral sunscreens are not safe, either.

Zinc oxide nano particles combined with UV-B is harmful:

Titanium dioxide causes inflammation:

Now, this is fixating on the active ingredients. However, all ingredients are really active in some way. Considering all the unnatural ingredients in sunscreens (stabilizers and whatnot), why would one assume it is safe rather than harmful?

Using sunscreen probably is aging you more than sunlight, depending on how much sunlight you are being exposed to. Niggas who wear sunscreen inside or if they go outside for 5 minutes have been fooled by the devious sunscreen industry.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Allornothing, It'snotover and 4 others
No problem if you rot all day at home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Delikate2900, aspiringexcel, It'snotover and 3 others
That's why I don't leave my house

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, mogstars and Deleted member 51465
imagine your ancestors lathering themselves up in goyscreen lmao
Millions of years of evolution and you can’t even handle a bit of natural sunlight.
Hahahha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cummy-kaze, aspiringexcel, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person

Chemical sunscreens are suspected endocrine disrupters, water. But mineral sunscreens are not safe, either.

Now, this is fixating on the active ingredients. However, all ingredients are really active in some way. Considering all the unnatural ingredients in sunscreens (stabilizers and whatnot), why would one assume it is safe rather than harmful?

Using sunscreen probably is aging you more than sunlight, depending on how much sunlight you are being exposed to. Niggas who wear sunscreen inside or if they go outside for 5 minutes have been fooled by the devious sunscreen industry.
water thread, but just find a good sunscreen (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
No problem if you rot all day at home
It’s a dilemma. Going outside ages you, sunscreen can mitigate that but then also ages you, and rotting inside can prevent UV or sunscreen.induced aging, but then you are aged from rotting inside all day.

The best course of action seems to be going outside but only when the UV is low (night, early morning, late evening) and building up sun resistance from within through diet and supplements.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 47332 and 4 others
i walk with autumn clothes in summer. just like my ancestorz did always

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, aspiringexcel, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
i walk with autumn clothes in summer. just like my ancestorz did always
Wearing a hood can mitigate sun damage as it protects the neck and sides of face

• JFL
It’s very unnatural so I’m assuming detrimental. Going outside is associated with better health and longer life. The indoor air is more polluted than outdoor air. Going outside also implies at least mild exercise, which is beneficial.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and IAMNOTANINCEL

Coconut oil/dirtmaxxing/covering body with clothes, carrying umbrella

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Youㅤ
Wearing a hood can mitigate sun damage as it protects the neck and sides of face
thats what I do. walking outside with only a shirt or shorts is a modern trend

iu

everyone used to be fully dressed at any season, only peasants exposed their arms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Whitepill_Saint and Youㅤ
Coconut oil/dirtmaxxing/covering body with clothes, carrying umbrella
Dirtmaxxing :lul: might age skin depending on dirt quality, tho

Coconut oil is probably much safer than sunscreen and modestly effective.

Umbrella is good idea. Hood + hat + beard + glasses would provide heavy protection.

I also have a UV and infrared blocking transparent face shield but I only use it when hiking where no one will see me

• JFL
You have one cheeky little username nigga. I refreshed my browser two times when I saw reacts with the name you thinking it was me who somehow reped all the post in this thread before even entering it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, aspiringexcel, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
You have one cheeky little username nigga. I refreshed my browser two times when I saw reacts with the name you thinking it was me who somehow reped all the post in this thread before even entering it.
same

• JFL
To all the jew cucks here sun ages you long term, sunscreen is one of the best long term looksmaxes. If you are concerned about low test pin test nigga STOP COPING. JFL at these retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Whitepill_Saint
It’s a dilemma. Going outside ages you, sunscreen can mitigate that but then also ages you, and rotting inside can prevent UV or sunscreen.induced aging, but then you are aged from rotting inside all day.

The best course of action seems to be going outside but only when the UV is low (night, early morning, late evening) and building up sun resistance from within through diet and supplements.
BOTB material.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Loveland, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person

We can’t have anything nice

• JFL

I used to think my sister was shit ugly when she was in college, she started wearing sunscreen and makeupmaxxed and she genuinely went from a 4/10 to 6.5/10 not in a weird way I wouldn't fuck my sister.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loveland, Whitepill_Saint and Youㅤ
why does drinking too much water kill you? you need a balance and rotting inside is obviously shit for our health, no physical activity, no social interaction, makes you weak, low test, fucks up your sleep.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Youㅤ
BOTB material.
I disagree cuz low effort. But it’s high IQ and could be BOTB worthy with some more effort. But I’m glad my thread won’t get too much attention; most people don’t deserve to understand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50511, RoyaleWithCheese and Whitepill_Saint
why does drinking too much water kill you? you need a balance and rotting inside is obviously shit for our health, no physical activity, no social interaction, makes you weak, low test, fucks up your sleep.
Yeah exactly. I rot inside most of the time but I still go outside some. I probably should go outside more but I’m lazy and prefer to go on the internet

• JFL
Yeah exactly. I rot inside most of the time but I still go outside some. I probably should go outside more but I’m lazy and prefer to go on the internet
what is a day in your life like? you joined sort of recently but dont have that many posts/points.

• JFL
is there any study where it is tested on humans and not skin cells and mice?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4 and Whitepill_Saint
what is a day in your life like? you joined sort of recently but dont have that many posts/points.
I’ve actually been here since April 2022 but this is a new account

Ill tag you in a post on my routine

• JFL
jfc
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213231717306584#s0010 - not even study involving micecels
the first one has micecels, but are you a mouse too? humans are completely different.

Melanoma is far much fucking worse + you age like shit without sunscreen.
I can just say that using only sunscreen is not ideal, it's better to stay in shade, wear sunscreen and wear protective clothing. Avoid going out when sun is blasting hard|
here is a chemist explaining it (short version)
derm explaining (long version, put 2x speed)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and bradpittshairline
Nigga scared of weak chemical

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Just be a vampire theory

Ive heard surfer sunscreen, zink based sunscreen is an alternative. Can someone confirm?

Ive heard surfer sunscreen, zink based sunscreen is an alternative. Can someone confirm?
No sunscreen is safe unless you can eat it safely

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet