What is the safest sun protection treatment?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Surely putting anything on your skin is unnatural, and unnatural things generally have consequences. Of course some chemical sunscreens are suspected endocrine disrupters, but even zinc oxide or titanium dioxide sunscreens aren’t safe imo; nano particles can be absorbed and titanium dioxide has toxicity concerns, but this is besides my main point: it’s not merely the active ingredient that matters; all sunscreens I’ve seen have a long list of ingredients and all of these have potential for harm.

• +1
Reactions: capybara
by zinc and titanium oxide you mean mineral sunscreen ?

Mineral sunscreen ?
Read my post.

Mineral sunscreens contain so many ingredients there’s so much potential for harm.

I don’t use skincare, soap, shampoo etc because it’s unnatural for the skin.

This one has barely any ingredients

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
none
jfl at people who put sunscreen on every time they go out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 1901
Read my post.

Mineral sunscreens contain so many ingredients there’s so much potential for harm.

brutal how you care so much about this while the naturally gifted chad who never cared about the ingredients of his sunscreen or the drug store shampoos he used lives longer than you by 20-30 years, simply from his genes and the low cortisol life that comes with them

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
Read my post.

do you use any replacements for skincare soap and shampoo?

Idk i saw ur post of ur skin and it looked way better so i was wondering if you had a natural alternative
Diet and wash with water for skincare

For shampoo and soap I just wash with water

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
none
jfl at people who put sunscreen on every time they go out
I’m inclined to not support sunscreen. It’s unnatural after all. HOWEVER the people with the best skin into old age always use sunscreen and in nature as far as I can tell old people look old. So idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I’m inclined to not support sunscreen. It’s unnatural after all. HOWEVER the people with the best skin into old age always use sunscreen and in nature as far as I can tell old people look old. So idk
I think it’s worth it personally.