Nobody ever leaves these spaces

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
All the people who have left this forum that you think ascended, roped or went on with their lives didn’t. Even if they did they still come back. Like I keep finding out a bunch of these users were like on here years ago. Nobody ever leaves Blackpill spaces they all come back on different accounts or they rot on discord. I keep finding out a bunch of these “new” users are former active users on new accounts.

Nobody leaves the Blackpill. If you’re in these spaces you never leave

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, try2beme, 5.5psl and 7 others
very rarely does anyone leave these spaces and if they do leave they were a normie with very low post count they were never one of us anyway, no one who likes their life is on these spaces you can never leave

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, fuxkdakikez, proxyy and 5 others
very rarely does anyone leave these spaces and if they do leave they were a normie with very low post count they were never one of us anyway, no one who likes their life is on these spaces you can never leave
Yup if you’re active in these places you are bound to stay active in these spaces

IMG 1005

• JFL
Reactions: plukee
fuck man i hate being ugly

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BeanletMogger
I left, but come back every once in a while. EEmaxxing is the best thing any mtn+ guy from the west could do as a young adult tbh.

You can still be happy, I don't find it hard at all. Maybe I'm just wired differently

I left, but come back every once in a while. EEmaxxing is the best thing any mtn+ guy from the west could do as a young adult tbh.
what is EEmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
what is EEmaxxing
When a westerner goes to an Eastern European country to slay or get into a ltr cause Eastern European women are budget white women compared to the west.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
When a westerner goes to an Eastern European country to slay or get into a ltr cause Eastern European women are budget white women compared to the west.
will try this out once i get sum money

most stupid shit ever. the guys in EE are better looking than the guys in my shithole and i can't speak random slavic languages so if i am incel here im gonna be an even bigger incel in EE

I’ll leave when muhhh alien Stacy or I’ll leave when I stop enjoying it. This isn’t some kind of irrational addiction.

All the people who have left this forum that you think ascended, roped or went on with their lives didn’t. Even if they did they still come back. Like I keep finding out a bunch of these users were like on here years ago. Nobody ever leaves Blackpill spaces they all come back on different accounts or they rot on discord. I keep finding out a bunch of these “new” users are former active users on new accounts.

Nobody leaves the Blackpill. If you’re in these spaces you never leave
Can you help us find orb

most stupid shit ever. the guys in EE are better looking than the guys in my shithole and i can't speak random slavic languages so if i am incel here im gonna be an even bigger incel in EE
What shithole u in thats even more of a shithole than EE?

What shithole u in thats even more of a shithole than EE?
i live in a poor part of scotland where many normies look like mutants
still incel (non nt as fuck)

• So Sad
i live in a poor part of scotland where many normies look like mutants
still incel (non nt as fuck)
Still technically a westerner. The only reason why the UK can mog is cause of their Viking Germanic dna. Celts are basically western slavs and get treated as such. Getting colonized by Germanic vikings and Romans was the best thing to happen to celts.

Btw have u seen any ginger stacies?

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
there are people here who can get laid at will and still rot. this place=rentfree

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Which country have you lived in EE
I heard it’s overrated compared to Seamaxxing or South America

Still technically a westerner. The only reason why the UK can mog is cause of their Viking Germanic dna. Celts are basically western slavs and get treated as such. Getting colonized by Germanic vikings and Romans was the best thing to happen to celts.

Btw have u seen any ginger stacies?
you are 100% right about how celts are western slavs, anglo men mog the fuck out of celt men but the girls here are much prettier hence why i see couples where guy is ugly but his gf is really nice looking (never saw that in england)

i only knew one ginger girl, not sure if she was stacy tier but she was hot

• +1
Which country have you lived in EE
I heard it’s overrated compared to Seamaxxing or South America
Im in Poland. You are technically right, but im only attracted to white women, and EEmaxxing is my only option tbh. Poland and the Czech Republic are pretty safe tho. Sea is a garbage shithole, and south america is unsafe.

Im in Poland. You are technically right, but im only attracted to white women, and EEmaxxing is my only option tbh. Poland and the Czech Republic are pretty safe tho. Sea is a garbage shithole, and south america is unsafe.
And they want tyrone carlos and mohamed

Tjey dont leave because they lack tje real life interaction

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel