non NTs sperg out, NTs banter. This exists on a spectrum that shows a persons NT level

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
I decided to socialize and talk to people instead of LDARing, fantasizing about having longer femurs as is my custom.

I discover:

generally people either have the ability to autism-style sperg out about something

OR

banter

It exists on a spectrum with the average normie being able to go mild autism mode about some video game or have running jokes with acquaintance-friend level connections

autism people alternate between hyper serious and fantasy monologues about Thomas the tank engine

hyper NT: look at Matt rife, comedians, rappers ect.

another characteristic of a non-NT is having strong beliefs/convictions about meaningless garbage with no real connection to them (loving your kids is one thing)

the most non-NT people are likely to have elaborate and consistent logical systems - in their head about religion, politics, morality, society ect.

NT people are likely to only have a series of orgasm-phrases or roasts in their head.

I call it an orgasm-phrase because it is very similar to nutting and saying “I love you”

you can’t say it’s a lie, not a literal truth (same as bantering). It just feel good to say, you let it out like ejalculating into peoples ear canals

I was confused for a while about these, because while I had nothing I could contradict these with, i instinctively knew they were wrong

So I pressed people, discovering where these originate from:

1. they watch TV, tiktok, radio ect where they hear a presenter or actor say an orgasm-phrase

2. They are emotionally affected because of the delivery and the context

3. They forget that it’s from a tiktok of scammer who films himself LARPing being on a podcast

4. when they are in a similar situation: cryptonesia! The phrase pops in their head and they ejaculate it, thinking themselves very clever they came up with it themselves

admittedly this is just the same way a toddler learns what a crayon is - aka LANGUAGE

But the difference is that non-NTs have another critical layer sandwiched inbetween, something you can see in slowness of reaction

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓 - hahahaha insentient bug normies. I am a HIGH IQ sigma hyperborean THINKER

- no, just silent awkward cuck who only talks in group when NT woman feels bad and asks direct question

LOL if u think being NT would make you score lower on your 23rd try on the online IQ test

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaoo, Bitchwhipper2, fuxkdakikez and 10 others
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 26859
not a molecule

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and Deleted member 49926
nigga what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and chosen-one
HIGH IQ, i might be the only one who understood what you said tho.

Totally agree, it has been a phenomenon that i have observed growing up and can see everyday at work.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, fuxkdakikez, thereallegend and 2 others
1. they watch TV, tiktok, radio ect where they hear a presenter or actor say an orgasm-phrase

3. They forget that it’s from a tiktok of scammer who films himself LARPing being on a podcast

4. when they are in a similar situation: cryptonesia! The phrase pops in their head and they ejaculate it, thinking themselves very clever they came up with it themselves
"It's over"
"Ligma"
"Sparkling water"

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and incel194012940
I decided to socialize and talk to people instead of LDARing, fantasizing about having longer femurs as is my custom.

I discover:

generally people either have the ability to autism-style sperg out about something

OR

banter

It exists on a spectrum with the average normie being able to go mild autism mode about some video game or have running jokes with acquaintance-friend level connections

autism people alternate between hyper serious and fantasy monologues about Thomas the tank engine

another characteristic of a non-NT is having strong beliefs/convictions about meaningless garbage with no real connection to them (loving your kids is one thing)

the most non-NT people are likely to have elaborate and consistent logical systems - in their head about religion, politics, morality, society ect.

NT people are likely to only have a series of orgasm-phrases or roasts in their head.

I call it an orgasm-phrase because it is very similar to nutting and saying “I love you”

you can’t say it’s a lie, not a literal truth (same as bantering). It just feel good to say, you let it out like ejalculating into peoples ear canals

I was confused for a while about these, because while I had nothing I could contradict these with, i instinctively knew they were wrong

admittedly this is just the same way a toddler learns what a crayon is - aka LANGUAGE

But the difference is that non-NTs have another critical layer sandwiched inbetween, something you can see in slowness of reaction

🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓 - hahahaha insentient bug normies. I am a HIGH IQ sigma hyperborean THINKER

- no, just silent awkward cuck who only talks in group when NT woman feels bad and asks direct question

LOL if u think being NT would make you score lower on your 23rd try on the online IQ test
no wonder people never say I banter but I sperg out.

This is just pure water,

Even normies catch on and understand these

"generally people either have the ability to autism-style sperg out about something"

I discover:

OR

banter

Read every single word tho

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Old post but can you give some examples of these "orgasm-phrases"? Cause I think I know exactly what you mean but I need confirmation. Like, a friend group of a friend of mine had this inside joke for some reason where they would randomly say the phrase "mein freund!" (they weren't German). It's too NT and emotion/context-dependent to be able to accurately describe, there was just something about the vibe of the conversation or situation in that moment that would make them randomly exclaim it in a funny-loud way. Something like that?

im confused what you mean because it literally would make you score lower. NTfags are always on the stupid side