noone really socialized in college

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
all social groups were formed in like day 1 and people sticked in their cliques till the very end. you would never see people going from one group to another or two groups hanging out together.

there were the nerd group, the hipster group, the skateboarding group etc, they were distinct and stayed that way for all duration of the curriculum.

it was impossible to socialize if you werent imidiately accepted into any group. i met people over the years but they never accepted me because they already had their friend group from before, i was always an outsider.

socializing is a meme, peope who claim theur magically socialized are lying. not even NT people socalize much. and im not projecting here, im talking about what i saw happening with other guys, even guys who had girlfriends wouldnt socialize with other people that well despite sex haver halo.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionUwU, watah, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
When I went on the “induction day” most of the cliques were already formed somehow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, PubertyMaxxer, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
When I went on the “induction day” most of the cliques were already formed somehow
yeah people seemed like they knew each other from before even though they were from different parts of the country

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and Manletmachine
I'm my own group

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, Manletmachine and InnerVoid
I didn't get into any of the cliques, but then slowly got into the 'autistic incel nerds' group where people talked about league of legends or anime all day.

absolutely over. Now I reject all socializing so this humiliation never happens again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionUwU, PubertyMaxxer, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
didn't get into any of the cliques, but then slowly got into the 'autistic incel nerds' group where people talked about league of legends or anime all day.
i couldnt even get in that. i passionately hate nerds and gamers as a result

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, The Grinch, Manletmachine and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and InnerVoid
I didn't get into any of the cliques, but then slowly got into the 'autistic incel nerds' group where people talked about league of legends or anime all day.

absolutely over. Now I reject all socializing so this humiliation never happens again.
Wish I could get into that group
I hate you but yoy are right

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I try to socialize in college with different groups but I get ignored all the time, over i'll go ER

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and InnerVoid
I was part of the cool kids, in fact I was very popular in school, I failed in life after school.

All the popular kids from school now work shit jobs and are poor while the nerds life-mog

2 types of nerdy really

1. soy fags
videogames, anime, comics, figures, etc.; characterized by fat, deformed, social outcasts larping / using it as escapism to imagine what its like to be those people rather than themselves.

2. classic 'academic'
being a 'nerd' here is more classified as being intelligent, well educated/read; confident in their words, musings, etc.
probably some high functioning autism allowing for dedicated obsession in a single area of study.

think dedication / pursuit of knowledge > toys, childish hobbies, etc.

I'd say its how you portray yourself; lifestyle, habits, level of education, and what you show the world you're interested in.
looks matter too.

outliers exist of course ala Henry Cavill, but we're all allowed one or two hobbies that don't match us

no real point here, just musing

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and kanderior
2 types of nerdy really

1. soy fags
videogames, anime, comics, figures, etc.; characterized by fat, deformed, social outcasts larping / using it as escapism to imagine what its like to be those people rather than themselves.

2. classic 'academic'
being a 'nerd' here is more classified as being intelligent, well educated/read; confident in their words, musings, etc.
probably some high functioning autism allowing for dedicated obsession in a single area of study.

think dedication / pursuit of knowledge > toys, childish hobbies, etc.

I'd say its how you portray yourself; lifestyle, habits, level of education, and what you show the world you're interested in.
looks matter too.

outliers exist of course ala Henry Cavill, but we're all allowed one or two hobbies that don't match us

no real point here, just musing
they were usually ugly and doing both. (I study physics at top-tier university)

over tbh

I exchanged playing video-games with rotting on incel forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50251
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 50251 and The Grinch
they were usually ugly and doing both. (I study physics at top-tier university)

over tbh
yeah sadly the age of quality academics / intelligence has passed.
we used to have academics that could lead armies and nations, change status quos, etc.
now they are fags who are tech bros, cs majors, etc.

I exchanged playing video-games with rotting on incel forums
i exchanged videogames with cardio and literally anything more productive
rotting here is just a byproduct of being bored and having a flu

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
and you rot here
Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid