Nordic chadlite and BBC in my class

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
These two 6’1 Nordic chadlite in my class can’t stop being class clown, he sat in the front but keep looking back to us ethnics, keep dropping Swedish humour when our autist teacher just fed up. Also these chadlite look like a demon whos hungry for baby’s flesh. Blue eyes and blonde hair aren’t always light traits like we painted.

Anyways he sat next to this BBC and keep wrapping his arm on the BBC’s back, but the BBC guy had the means or bored af looks on his face the whole time.

There’s this arab girl with E-girl makeup on sat in front of me, whenever she laughs she kept looking back at me only to see my neutral face the entire class, normie jokes are predictable af. Anyways I found her cute and smart at first until I heard she spoke Swedish. I lost all my attraction at that very moment. Tbh if you are Nordicel just Geomax don’t bother with foids in Nordic countries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, OGJBSLAYER, Nick.Harte and 4 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @aspiringexcel @mbolo @Filosephario

So he want’s that bbc….

So he wants that bbc

So he want’s that bbc….
Nah he’s just virtual signaling, hey look at me I am not racist I have trophy black friend, meanwhile the BBC just dead af inside.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and chosen-one
Nah he’s just virtual signaling, hey look at me I am not racist I have trophy black friend, meanwhile the BBC just dead af inside.
Sjukt asså 😂

To all nerdic here before hating on me, I think Nordic are high iq actually too high that it comes off as aspie, and they are considered in public but will judge other silently.

Asian are more extroverted, but also judgemental.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
@Iasacrko I know deep down you resent their culture

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
These two 6’1 Nordic chadlite in my class can’t stop being class clown, he sat in the front but keep looking back to us ethnics, keep dropping Swedish humour when our autist teacher just fed up. Also these chadlite look like a demon whos hungry for baby’s flesh. Blue eyes and blonde hair aren’t always light traits like we painted.

Anyways he sat next to this BBC and keep wrapping his arm on the BBC’s back, but the BBC guy had the means or bored af looks on his face the whole time.

There’s this arab girl with E-girl makeup on sat in front of me, whenever she laughs she kept looking back at me only to see my neutral face the entire class, normie jokes are predictable af. Anyways I found her cute and smart at first until I heard she spoke Swedish. I lost all my attraction at that very moment. Tbh if you are Nordicel just Geomax don’t bother with foids in Nordic countries.
Did the BBC get the Arab girl?

I am ethnic in sweden too. What's your ethnicity?

Kill yourself humblebragger