Normie vs Chad vs Subhuman day in the life (College edition)

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Morning: SubHuman

The subhuman wakes up miserable as usual, he has another horrible day of university coming and he’s faling all his classes

View attachment IMG_0044.webp

Morning:Normie

He wakes up to the sound of his annoying alarm screeching for
yet another repeat day
IMG 0043

Morning: Chad

Chad wakes up feeling amazing after a party last night, he gets woken up by 2 women that go under his sheets and suck his dick wake him up
IMG 0045

Late morning:Subhuman

He heads to class in despair of what’s to await him, he gets brutally heightmogged by everyone around and he’s ignored and treated like he’s not even there. He can’t even pay attention in class because he’s too busy wondering why his like sucks so much

IMG 0046

Late Morning:Normie

He walks to class and meets up with a few of his friends there, they hangout and talk about Stacies non of them would ever have a chance with because there all chad only. So they stay in delusion.

IMG 0047

Late morning:Chad

Chad doesn’t even need to go to school, his parents are millionaires so they pay off the school to make sure he’s get degree no matter what. Chad just goes out and has fun and gets IOS by ever other women he sees

IMG 0048

Afternoon Chad:

Chad goes to get food and instantly gets swarmed by a group of women and he takes one of them and fucks in the washroom

IMG 0049

Afternoon :Normie

He goes with his buddies to the gym to continue there red pill cope. He takes mirror selfies at the gym to only be still be praised by dudes at the end of day, he isn’t realizing this won’t help him get women

IMG 0050

Afternoon Subhuman:

He gets back to his dorm and goes on YouTube channels to look for dating advice and he figures out that just being confident should be enough and he will put this into plan later today

IMG 0051

Evening: Chad

Chad gets with his boys to go around and play football, and after that a women comes up to him and says “Chad your so hot can I get your number” which he politely declines because he gets too much attention from women. Then he goes up to Stacy and says “hey” and she’s instantly all over him and gives chad her number
View attachment IMG_0052.webp

Evening: Normie

He thinks after this gym pump all the ladies are going to want him so he goes up to talk to Becky but again he gets hit with the “sorry I have a boyfriend” for the 100th time. And he respectfully says “I understand” and walks away
IMG 0053

Evening: Subhuman

Hes been watching 2 hours of dating advice and game methods and he finally builds up the courage to talk to the girl he likes, he goes up to her and says “hey my names s..” and she instantly goes “EWW HELP POLICE IM BEING HARRSED” and the subhuman gets arrested

IMG 0054

Night: Chad

Chad has another party at his place using his rich parents money, everyone is there and everyone loves him. He gets Consistent female attention and three of them stay by his place that night. Chad loves his life and he goes to sleep peacefully with 3 women by his side

IMG 0055

Night: Normie

He still hasn’t had any succes with women but continues to believe it’s his personality that’s the issue and says “I just need to be more confident next time” and goes to sleep relieving himself with cope

IMG 0056

Night: Subhuman

He spends his night in prison crying himself to sleep, wondering why women are repulsed by him then he realizes, he’s ugly and short and then he searches up stuff about looking better and finds out about the black pill and he takes it accepting the truth and giving up

IMG 0058

It’s over for non chads

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, m0ss26, humanoidsub7 and 33 others
My life is closest to the subhuman in this scenario rip

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 39692, humanoidsub7 and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, humanoidsub7, chosen-one and 1 other person
This made me chuckle

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
True

• Woah

The subhuman wakes up miserable as usual, he has another horrible day of university coming and he’s faling all his classes
View attachment 2459407

yet another repeat day View attachment 2459410

Chad wakes up feeling amazing after a party last night, he gets woken up by 2 women that go under his sheets and suck his dick wake him up
View attachment 2459419

He heads to class in despair of what’s to await him, he gets brutally heightmogged by everyone around and he’s ignored and treated like he’s not even there. He can’t even pay attention in class because he’s too busy wondering why his like sucks so much

View attachment 2459423

He walks to class and meets up with a few of his friends there, they hangout and talk about Stacies non of them would ever have a chance with because there all chad only. So they stay in delusion.

View attachment 2459426

Chad doesn’t even need to go to school, his parents are millionaires so they pay off the school to make sure he’s get degree no matter what. Chad just goes out and has fun and gets IOS by ever other women he sees

View attachment 2459440

Afternoon Chad:

Chad goes to get food and instantly gets swarmed by a group of women and he takes one of them and fucks in the washroom

View attachment 2459447

He goes with his buddies to the gym to continue there red pill cope. He takes mirror selfies at the gym to only be still be praised by dudes at the end of day, he isn’t realizing this won’t help him get women

View attachment 2459453

Afternoon Subhuman:

He gets back to his dorm and goes on YouTube channels to look for dating advice and he figures out that just being confident should be enough and he will put this into plan later today

View attachment 2459457

Chad gets with his boys to go around and play football, and after that a women comes up to him and says “Chad your so hot can I get your number” which he politely declines because he gets too much attention from women. Then he goes up to Stacy and says “hey” and she’s instantly all over him and gives chad her number
View attachment 2459464

He thinks after this gym pump all the ladies are going to want him so he goes up to talk to Becky but again he gets hit with the “sorry I have a boyfriend” for the 100th time. And he respectfully says “I understand” and walks away
View attachment 2459469

Hes been watching 2 hours of dating advice and game methods and he finally builds up the courage to talk to the girl he likes, he goes up to her and says “hey my names s..” and she instantly goes “EWW HELP POLICE IM BEING HARRSED” and the subhuman gets arrested

View attachment 2459472

Chad has another party at his place using his rich parents money, everyone is there and everyone loves him. He gets Consistent female attention and three of them stay by his place that night. Chad loves his life and he goes to sleep peacefully with 3 women by his side

View attachment 2459480

He still hasn’t had any succes with women but continues to believe it’s his personality that’s the issue and says “I just need to be more confident next time” and goes to sleep relieving himself with cope

View attachment 2459484

He spends his night in prison crying himself to sleep, wondering why women are repulsed by him then he realizes, he’s ugly and short and then he searches up stuff about looking better and finds out about the black pill and he takes it accepting the truth and giving up

View attachment 2459486

It’s over for non chads

• Woah
log on discord
dox stacy
rape
simple as

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, humanoidsub7, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 4 others
How do you dx people
they link their spootify or steam which leads to instagram ===> facebook
reading a bit of her older chats , find more info to confirm .
stalking and doxing is easy

• Woah
Black pill truth is brutal
True, as a comedian myself I can definitely appreciate a hilarious but truthful thread like this one

• Woah
they link their spootify or steam which leads to instagram ===> facebook
reading a bit of her older chats , find more info to confirm .
stalking and doxing is easy
I’ve been doxxed 9 times before

True, as a comedian myself I can definitely appreciate a hilarious but truthful thread like this one
I mean it’s kind of funny seeing this brutal truth happen because you know the truth while everyone else is just coping

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I mean it’s kind of funny seeing this brutal truth happen because you know the truth while everyone else is just coping
Exactly

• Woah
this thread is so fucking retarded lol

what was the purpose of it? humor? venting? pure self-hatred? failed on all accounts

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
This is an incel exaggeration. Chads all can live good, but what Chad is described here is trustfund Chad, the apex capitalist and womanizer.
You underplayed the subhuman lifestyle. I've heard of subhumans joining nutjob religious cults because of their ugly and awful treatment by those around them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, horizontallytall and Xangsane
This is an incel exaggeration. Chads all can live good, but what Chad is described here is trustfund Chad, the apex capitalist and womanizer.
You underplayed the subhuman lifestyle. I've heard of subhumans joining nutjob religious cults because of their ugly and awful treatment by those around them.
from this forum? Or from people you know in person

On average, your life will improve the better looking you are. But don’t fool yourself, not every chad can have a good life. Many of them went to war and died, got abused when young, got hooked on drugs, killed themselves.

Jfl at this notion that every single major event in your life is a product of your appearance

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, horizontallytall, EggKing and 6 others
On average, your life will improve the better looking you are. But don’t fool yourself, not every chad can have a good life. Many of them went to war and died, got abused when young, got hooked on drugs, killed themselves.

Jfl at this notion that every single major event in your life is a product of your appearance
or have autism

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
from this forum? Or from people you know in person
From person.
Shameless strawman if this was directed at my posts.
Many of them went to war and died
War isn't exclusively for Chads. Nor is it exclusively Chads that get abused and take drugs to cope. It's more tragic when it happens to subhumans, because Chad has a life waiting for him if he gets fixed, not so much for subhumans. A fixed subhuman would have his trauma used as a false reason behind his inceldom by normies.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40471
chad plays by a different set of rules, things that are not allowed or would get normie in trouble with foids becomes trivial or of lesser importance when dealing with chad, normie can fraud chad status if they know how to play the game.

• +1
chad plays by a different set of rules, things that are not allowed or would get normie in trouble with foids becomes trivial or of lesser importance when dealing with chad, normie can fraud chad status if they know how to play the game.
which is really interesting imo, if foids are the one that decide what is chad or who is chad then learning rizz is important as a normie, foids chatter so having the status is important just how having incel status means its over, u can be p good looking and stay incel if the foids hae decided to give u this status, they tend to get mad if normie oversteps his ranking or attempts to act like chad.

Shameless strawman if this was directed at my posts.

War isn't exclusively for Chads. Nor is it exclusively Chads that get abused and take drugs to cope. It's more tragic when it happens to subhumans, because Chad has a life waiting for him if he gets fixed, not so much for subhumans. A fixed subhuman would have his trauma used as a false reason behind his inceldom by normies.
wasn’t necessarily directed at your post. you can view it as a general criticism I made, rather than something targeted at you.

the fact that war isn’t exclusive to chads is obvious and actually corroborates what I was saying. It isn’t exclusive to anyone. Hardship isn’t as selective as you may think. And in your original comment, you kinda skewed in that direction which is why I felt the need to argue against it.

which is really interesting imo, if foids are the one that decide what is chad or who is chad then learning rizz is important as a normie, foids chatter so having the status is important just how having incel status means its over, u can be p good looking and stay incel if the foids hae decided to give u this status, they tend to get mad if normie oversteps his ranking or attempts to act like chad.
I mean if a women falls in love with you for your status and money I don’t think it’s true love

I mean if a women falls in love with you for your status and money I don’t think it’s true love
If the man is one who has most of the power and resources he should have this type of womyn sign a prenup stating if she cheats or divorces she will only get a small amount enough to sustain herself, I feel this is fair if it’s the other way around.

If the man is one who has most of the power and resources he should have this type of womyn sign a prenup stating if she cheats or divorces she will only get a small amount enough to sustain herself, I feel this is fair if it’s the other way around.
Or just don’t get married at all and for religions just get a religious marriage and don’t make it official governmentaly

Absolutely rotbrained post

• Woah
not a molecule

View attachment 2459407

View attachment 2459419

View attachment 2459423

View attachment 2459426

View attachment 2459440

Afternoon Chad:

View attachment 2459447

View attachment 2459453

Afternoon Subhuman:

View attachment 2459457

View attachment 2459464

View attachment 2459469

View attachment 2459472

View attachment 2459480

View attachment 2459484

View attachment 2459486

It’s over for non chads
Pahahaha what is this

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and Zenis
Rippest of rips

View attachment 2459407

View attachment 2459419

View attachment 2459423

View attachment 2459426

View attachment 2459440

Afternoon Chad:

View attachment 2459447

View attachment 2459453

Afternoon Subhuman:

View attachment 2459457

View attachment 2459464

View attachment 2459469

View attachment 2459472

View attachment 2459480

View attachment 2459484

View attachment 2459486

It’s over for non chads
ill explain it for you, most people regardless of age are not in no serious long-term relationships. When women say they have a boyfriend it just means code word for their fucking a man, aka ex-boyfriend, fhk buddy, guy they had fling with at a party or club etc.
So your gonna keep getting ohh i have boyfriend talk. Magically when a attractive man is around all of a sudden women come out from everywhere there is no i have a boyfriend talk.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EggKing and Zenis