Normie vs Chad vs Subhuman day in the life (College edition)

ill explain it for you, most people regardless of age are not in no serious long-term relationships. When women say they have a boyfriend it just means code word for their fucking a man, aka ex-boyfriend, fhk buddy, guy they had fling with at a party or club etc.
So your gonna keep getting ohh i have boyfriend talk. Magically when a attractive man is around all of a sudden women come out from everywhere there is no i have a boyfriend talk.
exactly

chad gets bf treatment
normie gets friend treatment
subhuman gets creep treatment

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and MoggerGaston
Morning: SubHuman

The subhuman wakes up miserable as usual, he has another horrible day of university coming and he’s faling all his classes
View attachment 2459407

Morning:Normie

He wakes up to the sound of his annoying alarm screeching for
yet another repeat day View attachment 2459410

Morning: Chad

Chad wakes up feeling amazing after a party last night, he gets woken up by 2 women that go under his sheets and suck his dick wake him up
View attachment 2459419

Late morning:Subhuman

He heads to class in despair of what’s to await him, he gets brutally heightmogged by everyone around and he’s ignored and treated like he’s not even there. He can’t even pay attention in class because he’s too busy wondering why his like sucks so much

View attachment 2459423
Late Morning:Normie

He walks to class and meets up with a few of his friends there, they hangout and talk about Stacies non of them would ever have a chance with because there all chad only. So they stay in delusion.

View attachment 2459426

Late morning:Chad

Chad doesn’t even need to go to school, his parents are millionaires so they pay off the school to make sure he’s get degree no matter what. Chad just goes out and has fun and gets IOS by ever other women he sees

View attachment 2459440

Afternoon Chad:

Chad goes to get food and instantly gets swarmed by a group of women and he takes one of them and fucks in the washroom

View attachment 2459447
Afternoon :Normie

He goes with his buddies to the gym to continue there red pill cope. He takes mirror selfies at the gym to only be still be praised by dudes at the end of day, he isn’t realizing this won’t help him get women

View attachment 2459453

Afternoon Subhuman:

He gets back to his dorm and goes on YouTube channels to look for dating advice and he figures out that just being confident should be enough and he will put this into plan later today

View attachment 2459457

Evening: Chad

Chad gets with his boys to go around and play football, and after that a women comes up to him and says “Chad your so hot can I get your number” which he politely declines because he gets too much attention from women. Then he goes up to Stacy and says “hey” and she’s instantly all over him and gives chad her number
View attachment 2459464

Evening: Normie

He thinks after this gym pump all the ladies are going to want him so he goes up to talk to Becky but again he gets hit with the “sorry I have a boyfriend” for the 100th time. And he respectfully says “I understand” and walks away
View attachment 2459469
Evening: Subhuman

Hes been watching 2 hours of dating advice and game methods and he finally builds up the courage to talk to the girl he likes, he goes up to her and says “hey my names s..” and she instantly goes “EWW HELP POLICE IM BEING HARRSED” and the subhuman gets arrested

View attachment 2459472

Night: Chad

Chad has another party at his place using his rich parents money, everyone is there and everyone loves him. He gets Consistent female attention and three of them stay by his place that night. Chad loves his life and he goes to sleep peacefully with 3 women by his side

View attachment 2459480

Night: Normie

He still hasn’t had any succes with women but continues to believe it’s his personality that’s the issue and says “I just need to be more confident next time” and goes to sleep relieving himself with cope

View attachment 2459484

Night: Subhuman

He spends his night in prison crying himself to sleep, wondering why women are repulsed by him then he realizes, he’s ugly and short and then he searches up stuff about looking better and finds out about the black pill and he takes it accepting the truth and giving up

View attachment 2459486

It’s over for non chads
cuck fantasies.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis

The subhuman wakes up miserable as usual, he has another horrible day of university coming and he’s faling all his classes
View attachment 2459407

Chad wakes up feeling amazing after a party last night, he gets woken up by 2 women that go under his sheets and suck his dick wake him up
View attachment 2459419

He heads to class in despair of what’s to await him, he gets brutally heightmogged by everyone around and he’s ignored and treated like he’s not even there. He can’t even pay attention in class because he’s too busy wondering why his like sucks so much

View attachment 2459423

He walks to class and meets up with a few of his friends there, they hangout and talk about Stacies non of them would ever have a chance with because there all chad only. So they stay in delusion.

View attachment 2459426

Chad doesn’t even need to go to school, his parents are millionaires so they pay off the school to make sure he’s get degree no matter what. Chad just goes out and has fun and gets IOS by ever other women he sees

View attachment 2459440

Afternoon Chad:

Chad goes to get food and instantly gets swarmed by a group of women and he takes one of them and fucks in the washroom

View attachment 2459447

He goes with his buddies to the gym to continue there red pill cope. He takes mirror selfies at the gym to only be still be praised by dudes at the end of day, he isn’t realizing this won’t help him get women

View attachment 2459453

Afternoon Subhuman:

He gets back to his dorm and goes on YouTube channels to look for dating advice and he figures out that just being confident should be enough and he will put this into plan later today

View attachment 2459457

Chad gets with his boys to go around and play football, and after that a women comes up to him and says “Chad your so hot can I get your number” which he politely declines because he gets too much attention from women. Then he goes up to Stacy and says “hey” and she’s instantly all over him and gives chad her number
View attachment 2459464

He thinks after this gym pump all the ladies are going to want him so he goes up to talk to Becky but again he gets hit with the “sorry I have a boyfriend” for the 100th time. And he respectfully says “I understand” and walks away
View attachment 2459469

Hes been watching 2 hours of dating advice and game methods and he finally builds up the courage to talk to the girl he likes, he goes up to her and says “hey my names s..” and she instantly goes “EWW HELP POLICE IM BEING HARRSED” and the subhuman gets arrested

View attachment 2459472

Chad has another party at his place using his rich parents money, everyone is there and everyone loves him. He gets Consistent female attention and three of them stay by his place that night. Chad loves his life and he goes to sleep peacefully with 3 women by his side

View attachment 2459480

He still hasn’t had any succes with women but continues to believe it’s his personality that’s the issue and says “I just need to be more confident next time” and goes to sleep relieving himself with cope

View attachment 2459484

He spends his night in prison crying himself to sleep, wondering why women are repulsed by him then he realizes, he’s ugly and short and then he searches up stuff about looking better and finds out about the black pill and he takes it accepting the truth and giving up

View attachment 2459486

It’s over for non chads
POV: ur autistic af and deluded.

Amazing thread. I laughed so much.

ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7.gif

• JFL
I’m going to put my grey matter on the walls

• +1
ill explain it for you, most people regardless of age are not in no serious long-term relationships. When women say they have a boyfriend it just means code word for their fucking a man, aka ex-boyfriend, fhk buddy, guy they had fling with at a party or club etc.
So your gonna keep getting ohh i have boyfriend talk. Magically when an attractive man is around all of a sudden women come out from everywhere there is no i have a boyfriend talk.
Kind of truth tbf

I’ve had girls been hitting on me, grinding on me in the club and whatnot. They never like to disclose about their boyfriends.

The only way I’ve found out some of these girls have boyfriends is through some intense social media stalk afterwards to see if the girl is “decent” or “for the streets”.

But if you’re gl enough, and the girls type, if she has a boyfriend, that won’t be an issue for you to get off with the girl.

View attachment 2459407

View attachment 2459419

View attachment 2459423

View attachment 2459426

View attachment 2459440

Afternoon Chad:

View attachment 2459447

View attachment 2459453

Afternoon Subhuman:

View attachment 2459457

View attachment 2459464

View attachment 2459469

View attachment 2459472

View attachment 2459480

View attachment 2459484

View attachment 2459486

It’s over for non chads
Bimp

View attachment 2459407

View attachment 2459419

View attachment 2459423

View attachment 2459426

View attachment 2459440

Afternoon Chad:

View attachment 2459447

View attachment 2459453

Afternoon Subhuman:

View attachment 2459457

View attachment 2459464

View attachment 2459469

View attachment 2459472

View attachment 2459480

View attachment 2459484

View attachment 2459486

It’s over for non chads
Bunp