Normies Can Get Stacies! Hamza did it!

Hamza is literally normie
I didn’t know normies were 6,1 and had neutral Cathal tilt eyebrows, ideal lip fullness, perfect white teeth, ideal nose for his pheno, designer stubble, great philtrum to chin ratio, good forward growth, good chin projection and like 190 pounds lean on a cut.

I didn’t know normies were 6,1 and had neutral Cathal tilt eyebrows, ideal lip fullness, perfect white teeth, ideal nose for his pheno, designer stubble, great philtrum to chin ratio, good forward growth, good chin projection and like 190 pounds lean on a cut.
Hamza is not 6’1 he’s 5’9

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Hamza isn't normie by UK standards. He is a LTN.

And what he is saying isn't wrong. Normies can def get stacies with effort.

JFL at your delusional mind if you think she is a stacy, she is literally HTB with tranny tier harmony
And what he is saying isn't wrong. Normies can def get stacies with effort.
redpill.org none of you will ever be able to get a stacy

JFL at your delusional mind if you think she is a stacy, she is literally HTB with tranny tier harmony

redpill.org none of you will ever be able to get a stacy
I know. Because many of us are well below average plus autistic with no money or status. of course, none of us are gonna get stacies.

But I am not aiming for that. I'd be very happy with a LTB/

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and LowTrust
Because many of us are well below average plus autistic with no money or status. of course, none of us are gonna get stacies.

But I am not aiming for that. I'd be very happy with a LTB/

Hamza is 6’1”, gymmaxxed, moneymaxxed from all the scamming. So basically top 20% for ethnics. Definitely not normie jfl.
He’s LTN

Hamza is not 6’1 he’s 5’9
a4835caae733849c9133f9e8a8a86a19.png

Hamza was smaller than I thought..