Normies do all important looksmaxes and this forum makes fun of them

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Platinum
Tbh this is so ironic that people on here rant 24/7 without ever actually suggesting viable looksmaxing advice. It's simply cause there is no looksmaxing advice.

Here you can learn about harmony, ratios, etc, etc. This can lead to either you becoming schizo and learning all your flaws and commiting suicide or having enough money and fixing them at some point.

People here make fun of getting haircut, gym, sleep, proper posture, cologne and similar 'normie' stuff and say it is bs and not the cause of your inceldom. These are the only fixable failos without surgery, how can they be cope, what else is not???

I've noticed retards on here just spam collagen, skincare, reshaping brows, accutane and debloating. In my country accutane is prescribed by every doctor, normies shape brows... Only viable non-normie advice is debloat. Lmao, this is such shit advice on this forum normies do the same.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, hattrick, Deleted member 51098 and 27 others
People here make fun of getting haircut, gym, sleep, proper posture, cologne and similar 'normie' stuff and say it is bs and not the cause of your inceldom. These are the only fixable failos without surgery, how can they be cope, what else is not???
Because it is cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, proxyy and HerpDerpson
there is no looksmax

No normie is leanmaxxing the fk out. They get lost in the bulking meme

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Detective, bluemcdonalds and 10 others
Hair, eat, sleep, workout 80-90% of looksmax

Cologne is mostly useless normie stuff though

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, sportsmogger, Mosh12 and 1 other person
Tbh this is so ironic that people on here rant 24/7 without ever actually suggesting viable looksmaxing advice. It's simply cause there is no looksmaxing advice.

Here you can learn about harmony, ratios, etc, etc. This can lead to either you becoming schizo and learning all your flaws and commiting suicide or having enough money and fixing them at some point.

I've noticed retards on here just spam collagen, skincare, reshaping brows, accutane and debloating. In my country accutane is prescribed by every doctor, normies shape brows... Only viable non-normie advice is debloat. Lmao, this is such shit advice on this forum normies do the same.

Because there are not just subhumans, sub5s, incels here. If you are a 6-7-8 looking guy to begin with, then soft looksmaxxes can actually help you a lot. Not everyone here is ugly as fuck. Stop assuming this.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Acridax, kanderior and 1 other person
Because there are not just subhumans, sub5s, incels here. If you are a 6-7-8 looking guy to begin with, then soft looksmaxxes can actually help you a lot. Not everyone here is ugly as fuck. Stop assuming this.
Tiktok 'looksmax' slideshows can help ascend normies more than this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Acridax, zura and 5 others
Incel autists spend their whole lives catching up to normies who started gym and looksmaxing at 16

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, bluemcdonalds, Acridax and 3 others
The answer you are looking for is surgeries but you can hardly find any info about them here

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, polishcel and BowlCutMogger
The answer you are looking for is surgeries but you can hardly find any info about
Incel autists spend their whole lives catching up to normies who started gym and looksmaxing at 16
Yeah we know what happens to some people who discover looksmaxing at 16...

If your base is shit you are fucked either way. You’re bluepilled. Leave the site.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
The answer you are looking for is surgeries but you can hardly find any info about them here
this site is just incels is 2 at this point

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds
Idk if this is attacking my post, cause my original point was exactly this - normie looksmaxxes are the necessary ones - e. g. haircut, beard style, skincare, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
this site is just incels is 2 at this point
Well there are still some info and useful threads every other month. But for example I asked about vitamins brands and truly nobody can even drop one word reply

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
People here make fun of getting haircut, gym, sleep, proper posture, cologne and similar 'normie' stuff and say it is bs and not the cause of your inceldom
People meme on haircuts, gym, sleep, proper posture, cologne because they know they do jack without an already (acceptable) good base.

These are wonders on a good base. Indeed bare minimum.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Acridax and BowlCutMogger
Because TikTok and Instagram looksmaxxer think d3 can fix being 5'5 and derma rolling can reverse balding

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and BowlCutMogger
This makes no sense, do you think getting a haircut or wearing a cologne will make a sub5 uninvisible?, at the end of the day it’s either surgery or be born chad

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and BowlCutMogger
Because TikTok and Instagram looksmaxxer think d3 can fix being 5'5 and derma rolling can reverse balding
JFL at those slideshows, “below 6ft? Try ashwaghanda it changed my life”

• JFL
This makes no sense, do you think getting a haircut or wearing a cologne will make a sub5 uninvisible?, at the end of the day it’s either surgery or be born chad
long hair can increase gaze from males and females. other than that haircut is cope

• +1
Reactions: Acridax, SteveRogers, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
If your base is shit you are fucked either way. You’re bluepilled. Leave the site.
I'm not bluepilled, actually quite the opposite. My whole point is this whole site could have a section for surgeries and nothing else, everything else is normie stuff although users on bere shit on normies not knowing that's exactly what they advise.

And nobody knows shit about surgeries on here in terms of ascending, all I see is spamming genio and bimax. If those two meant shit then all celebrities would be getting them.

Instead, normies get rhinoplasty, canthoplasty, hair transplant, some mouth widening, lip fillers and maybe some fat graft... Who the fuck cares about bimax/genio if not severely recessed + it costs 40k with decent surgeons + has chance of getting botched?

I'll remind you that all the hollywood celebrities waste 100k+ on having white teeth, while not fixing their recessed jaws, so don't tell me they don't care about looks.

Show me 10 randomly selected Alfaro before/afters and 7-8/10 people ascend 0.1 PSL point despite wasting 40k.

• Hmm...
long hair can increase gaze from males and females. other than that haircut is cope
There’s a reason Pitt can pull off every hairstyle, it’s because he has the face

If you look like this

IMG 9249

Getting a muhh mid skin fade will not save you

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and BowlCutMogger
Where can i find it :lul: :lul: :lul:
Just #heightmaxxing on TikTok, talking about LL is taboo on TikTok but consuming D3 that will supposedly make you grow 6 inches after 18 isn’t

Like I said in my prev post, niggas on here only recommend genio/bimax. These two are useless for facial aesthetics in 80% of cases if not severely recessed. I've spent days researching best bimax surgeons to check results and Ramieri and Alfaro never end up improving somebody except if severely deformed. Compare this to canthoplasty + rhino + good haircut which literally ascends anyone and costs 7-8 times less.

Only legit surgeon is Sailor but he does multiple surgeries in his packages and charges 80k+ so it does not count.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and coispet
Like I said in my prev post, niggas on here only recommend genio/bimax. These two are useless for facial aesthetics in 80% of cases if not severely recessed. I've spent days researching best bimax surgeons to check results and Ramieri and Alfaro never end up improving somebody except if severely deformed. Compare this to canthoplasty + rhino + good haircut which literally ascends anyone and costs 7-8 times less.

Only legit surgeon is Sailor but he does multiple surgeries in his packages and charges 80k+ so it does not count.
I agree with this ngl, unless you are severely recessed then there’s only so much genio or bimax can do

Rhino, implants and maybe fillers periodically could ascend majority of this forum as long as they don’t suffer from manletism

• +1
Just #heightmaxxing on TikTok, talking about LL is taboo on TikTok but consuming D3 that will supposedly make you grow 6 inches after 18 isn’t
:lul: :lul:
Makes sense i dont know about this, I've legit never downloaded tiktok

To all the copers here's your great advice, Alfaro performing 40k surgery on these guys. What an ascension! They could not have spent 40k better.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Danish_Retard
True tbh
The whole BOTB section is cope

• JFL
Well first is great
First is literally different beard, coloring and hair. He'd look only somewhat worse without bimax, so it's not even bimax that ascended him but some shitty softmaxes.

• +1
Reactions: Roge
First is literally different beard, coloring and hair. He'd look only somewhat worse without bimax, so it's not even bimax that ascended him but some shitty softmaxes.
Do you know how to change coloring this much? Can elab or link threads?

Want a more controversial opinion? It's already over if you have an account on here.

Anyone who already looksmaxxed and is reaping the rewards (i.e., normies) are out there living their lives while most people sit here and talk about surgeries they're never going to do. I've been lurking .org for about a year now and I see it time and time again. The gatekeeping for looksmaxxing isn't even fucking information JFL, it's money and not being so retarded/schizophrenic that you can't follow a basic routine to improve your looks.

Drink water, don't be fat/build muscle, get enough sleep isn't looksmaxxing advice its common sense, but most people lack the mental ability to even stick to a gym routine and cope by calling gymcelling a waste of time, when it clearly isn't. I applaud the few members here who actually try to think of new ideas, but 99% of threads is retards asking the same questions that have been answered countless times by this point. If you can't even do basic research then I don't expect you to be able to follow a healthy diet.

In fact, why would you share any groundbreaking looksmaxxing advice here? If the first rule of looksmaxxing is to not talk about looksmaxxing, then why is this place any different? Let's say I found some niche unknown looksmaxxing info, what benefit do I have in sharing it on here so some tiktokker can just steal it and make a video on it, increasing competition? NONE and I repeat NONE of the BTOB content is groundbreaking info, it's water and has been publicly available for decades, the only difference is that it puts everything in one place in a digestible format.

The point is that you need to get what you can, find out what you need to do for yourself (which requires some self-awareness since everyone is different) and fucking leave this forsaken place. For the most part, actively participating on this site is just larping looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax, Mr. President, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I'm not bluepilled, actually quite the opposite. My whole point is this whole site could have a section for surgeries and nothing else, everything else is normie stuff although users on bere shit on normies not knowing that's exactly what they advise.

And nobody knows shit about surgeries on here in terms of ascending, all I see is spamming genio and bimax. If those two meant shit then all celebrities would be getting them.

Instead, normies get rhinoplasty, canthoplasty, hair transplant, some mouth widening, lip fillers and maybe some fat graft... Who the fuck cares about bimax/genio if not severely recessed + it costs 40k with decent surgeons + has chance of getting botched?

I'll remind you that all the hollywood celebrities waste 100k+ on having white teeth, while not fixing their recessed jaws, so don't tell me they don't care about looks.

Show me 10 randomly selected Alfaro before/afters and 7-8/10 people ascend 0.1 PSL point despite wasting 40k.

Why do you think tretinoin, volufiline, nootropics, finasteride/dutasteride, minoxidil, eye lightening, skin lightening, debloating, homemade teeth whitening, skin tanning with supplements, leanmaxxing, posturemaxxing, voicemaxxing, etc are normie stuff?

These aren't surgeries, but I still can't discuss them at my workplace or with my family, unlike haircuts or going to the gym. Most normies are not aware of these, unlike most people here.

No normie is leanmaxxing the fk out. They get lost in the bulking meme
Whenever you see normies with girlfriends they are never lean anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax and Tr0ubLe

Your avi is a genuine goddess.

Also yeah, this is very true…..

But water.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Tr0ubLe

Unfortunately there are no posts lately that belong to the best of the best section
New fags on here probably make an account here tryna looksmax but no one helps them anymore jfl

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Yeah kinda.
But the really lean bluepilled normies are dating HTB and higher.
No I rarely see anyone under 15% especially guys with gfs, just normal build guys with nice faces and NT personality's

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Tr0ubLe
No I rarely see anyone under 15% especially guys with gfs, just normal build guys with nice faces and NT personality's
Nt is underrated. Nt Ltns dating htbs ffs

• +1
Your avi is a genuine goddess.
Vinetria

Why do you think tretinoin, volufiline, nootropics, finasteride/dutasteride, minoxidil, eye lightening, skin lightening, debloating, homemade teeth whitening, skin tanning with supplements, leanmaxxing, posturemaxxing, voicemaxxing, etc are normie stuff?

These aren't surgeries, but I still can't discuss them at my workplace or with my family, unlike haircuts or going to the gym. Most normies are not aware of these, unlike most people here.
Volufiline is normie girl knowledge, tretionin has been used by normies as well (retinol and tretionin are the most popular skincare shit), minox is also known from youtubers such as Teach Men's Fashion, eye lightening is dangerous and cope, posturemaxing is literally what doctors recommend. Out of all things debloating, skin lightening and maybe leanmaxxing are viable, but leanmaxxing is probably normie shit as well.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Volufiline is normie girl knowledge, tretionin has been used by normies as well (retinol and tretionin are the most popular skincare shit), minox is also known from youtubers such as Teach Men's Fashion, eye lightening is dangerous and cope, posturemaxing is literally what doctors recommend. Out of all things debloating, skin lightening and maybe leanmaxxing are viable, but leanmaxxing is probably normie shit as well.

90% of the people know about these here VS less, than a few percent of all people know about these out there.

These are also used by minority normie subcultures out there and they rarely use more of them. So don't act like if you asked the people (or young women) on the street about tret, volufiline, etc, half of them'd know these too

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Because a lot of quality users left and the good ones that remain are drowned out by little kids posting about Chico and other bullshit