Normies do all important looksmaxes and this forum makes fun of them

Tbh this is so ironic that people on here rant 24/7 without ever actually suggesting viable looksmaxing advice. It's simply cause there is no looksmaxing advice.

Here you can learn about harmony, ratios, etc, etc. This can lead to either you becoming schizo and learning all your flaws and commiting suicide or having enough money and fixing them at some point.

People here make fun of getting haircut, gym, sleep, proper posture, cologne and similar 'normie' stuff and say it is bs and not the cause of your inceldom. These are the only fixable failos without surgery, how can they be cope, what else is not???

I've noticed retards on here just spam collagen, skincare, reshaping brows, accutane and debloating. In my country accutane is prescribed by every doctor, normies shape brows... Only viable non-normie advice is debloat. Lmao, this is such shit advice on this forum normies do the same.
There is no looksmax this forum is literally for fucking ropefuel everyone on here probably thought about killing themselves on this forum at one point unless you’re a chad

The real looksmax is healthmaxxing.

Yeah and that's still quite rare irl
15% irl is like leaner than 90% of people but u do look dyel in clothes natty unpumped
in my college most guys are 20%+ body fat

normies who dont know shit about redpill bp ect looksmaxx better then all of us first of all all normies i know nichemaxx stylemaxx and vibemaxx.Incels forget the basics and focus to much on not that important stuff muh my harmony,surgery nigga first fix most basic shit then think about surgeries.

Unfortunately there are no posts lately that belong to the best of the best section
New fags on here probably make an account here tryna looksmax but no one helps them anymore jfl
just .is but with more of a fixation on whether another man is pretty or not

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
normies looksmaxxes are just the most basic. In this site are the real ones.

This makes no sense, do you think getting a haircut or wearing a cologne will make a sub5 uninvisible?, at the end of the day it’s either surgery or be born chad
Ur avi wasn't born chad

Ur avi wasn't born chad
He was

IMG 9571
IMG 9572

This is him at 10 years old

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Ik ik. But at 16 he was fucked. He had premolars removed and his face went downgrown. He said that himself. Then, he managed to revert it even improve further.
I guess so… or he manipulated lighting, lost a bunch of bodyfat, or maybe he hard mewed did chin tucks and bonesmashed, or maybe he got implants and fillers… we never know and that’s the beauty of the curious case of sallu bhai

• +1
I guess so… or he manipulated lighting, lost a bunch of bodyfat, or maybe he hard mewed did chin tucks and bonesmashed, we never know and that’s the beauty of the curious case of sallu bhai
Ppl who say surgeries are coping. Because the changes were so organic.
I've went through all of his posts and he clearly knows a shit ton on mewing, chewing and smashing. He can't fake up this knowledge as to larp mewing. Plus, no one is hard mewing 3 hours a day.
It definitely works tho. I've seen it on me. I went from no chin to having a chin. And have much more forward growth than I used to bk at 17.

Ppl who say surgeries are coping. Because the changes were so organic.
I've went through all of his posts and he clearly knows a shit ton on mewing, chewing and smashing. He can't fake up this knowledge as to larp mewing. Plus, no one is hard mewing 3 hours a day.
It definitely works tho. I've seen it on me. I went from no chin to having a chin. And have much more forward growth than I used to bk at 17.
I believe him because he is a fellow Muslim brother, and an extremely chill person, wants to live a low-key and peaceful life which everyone should respect, also he was a student I believe during his transformation and also lives in Pakistan, surgery is taboo there, he would be shunned by extended family for doing fillers or implants etc. and there’s no Pakistani surgeon that is able to give him such a natural and amazing result

@Gengar Agree bhai jaan?

• +1