nose size doesnt matter.... as much as nasal definition

Jaime lannister.

Jaime lannister.

Bronze
nasal definition is almost exclusively a white feature due to anterior maxillary shape.

see here.

1.now these are two examples with vastly different psl but still are fair representative of the overall racial profile.
the caucasoid maxilla is equally flat often more so than many mongoloid skulls, the upward angulation pushes the nasal bridge more forward making it more defined(less flat).
2.nose length is dimorphic and not always downside.
DOWNSIDE
LIMITED JB APPEAL WITH BIGGER NOSE

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 8064
Kind of old
also big noses /not jewish/ are high t trait

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 3323 and 4 others
I'm not sure tbh but could be true I have a big nose but not Jew nose and the girl I fucked would say she wished she had a nose like mine.(hers is tiny) She keept grabbing my nose lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6128, Jaime lannister. and 1 other person
Avi-Thread Harmony
B5V0plhVhlrj4umrQ4ktD6E6xr3y7CbPIxgNT1J02c2ZHU6_WKXe7bJgAG-wTTPFdzmNV2FP3IZ7lA2ylNzSYOmaJB1qSU4NrnMQbM5WSyvnyDwJq4HVOW7_

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister.
Not clicking on the link

Small upturned nose or death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, MentalistKebab and HighIQcel
I have the same nose as Nikolai Coster-Waldau and it’s terrible. I need a Rhinoplasty ASAP. He only looks good because everything else is Chad. If he got a Rhinoplasty he would have more western appeal.

I have a big upturned nose :dafuckfeels:

nose size doesnt matter huh?

Attachments

• IMG_6441.jpg
    IMG_6441.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 150
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and HighIQcel
I had rhinoplasty done just a week ago, results are acceptable. Not overwhelming but I can live with that. my nose was so big and huge and wide in one combo. now my nose looks like this from the front. But gladly I dont have the hump gandy has. My nose now looks like a better version of gandys nose being more straight and not hook nosed

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister., HighIQcel, NormieKilla and 2 others
Dnrd but short nose is ideal

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and CursedOne
I happen to have a brother with an ideal nose while my nose was an ugly huge thing

nasal definition is almost exclusively a white feature due to anterior maxillary shape.

see here.

1.now these are two examples with vastly different psl but still are fair representative of the overall racial profile.
the caucasoid maxilla is equally flat often more so than many mongoloid skulls, the upward angulation pushes the nasal bridge more forward making it more defined(less flat).
DOWNSIDE

giphy.gif
Hamitic boy right here

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
i'v got a fat nose and my nostrils are too wide for a white boy.
I want to get rhino, although everytime i'm about to book, I read a thread saying big noses are High T and masculine and girls like them lol, and I put it off to re-think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Copeful, Jaime lannister. and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jaime lannister., GigaMogger and Deleted member 4430
i'v got a fat nose and my nostrils are too wide for a white boy.
I want to get rhino, although everytime i'm about to book, I read a thread saying big noses are High T and masculine and girls like them lol, and I put it off to re-think
same, I wish my nostrils wouldnt be that wide

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
My nose consumes my whole face.

Big noses messes up my whole face, side profile is death

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jaime lannister. and GigaMogger
I'm not sure tbh but could be true I have a big nose but not Jew nose and the girl I fucked would say she wished she had a nose like mine.(hers is tiny) She keept grabbing my nose lmao
If the woman is straight most likely she will be attracted to dimorphism in males, a bigger nose is dimorphic as hell, but many girls like small nosed men like Chico etc.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

see here.

DOWNSIDE

giphy.gif

LEARN TO EMBED FKN IMAGES IN YOUR POST FKN GREYCEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT MOUSE CLICK ON IMAGE; COPY LINK LOCATION, PRESS INSERT IMAGE BUTTON IN THE TEXT FIELD; SELECT FKN INTERNET LINK AND PASTE THE FKN LINK TO THE PICTURE.

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NGL:

LEARN TO EMBED FKN IMAGES IN YOUR POST FKN GREYCEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT MOUSE CLICK ON IMAGE; COPY LINK LOCATION, PRESS INSERT IMAGE BUTTON IN THE TEXT FIELD; SELECT FKN INTERNET LINK AND PASTE THE FKN LINK TO THE PICTURE.

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NGL:
<10000 posts is greycel you dumb retard. also, you type like a woman

<10000 posts is greycel you dumb retard. also, you type like a woman
10k posts is truecel not greycel. Also I didnt bother to raise font size and use bold font.. hence capital letters.