Not bad for a fatcel (leanmaxxing)

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

2C322507 40FF 4140 BBBE 204A6F7BC823
I l know this is dog tier times butyou gotta start somewhere

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Reoa, Deleted member 8165 and 12 others
You could leanmax without having to run at all, you just have to eat less.
Higher fiber and higher protein intake leads to lower appetite, eating very slowly (20 minutes or more) is also very important to lower your appetite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, delusionalretard, Deleted member 8165 and 8 others
Higher fiber and higher protein intake leads to lower appetite, eating very slowly (20 minutes or more) is also very important to lower your appetite.
Good advice, I’m already doing those things. But cardio and working in general is mandatory our quality of life so I’m going to keep running

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and randomuser2407
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
last time i timed a mile i got 13 minutes lmao but that was in middle school so

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
last time i timed a mile i got 13 minutes lmao but that was in middle school so
In middle school I was try hard as fuck and would get like 6 minutes miles. Times have changed lol

• Woah
Reactions: JustBeCurry
There is no way you've consumed 500 calories in 30min walk.
Whatever this is, it's pure bullshit.
1. This was a run 2. Nigga I’m fat as fuck so yes I did burn 500 calories

View attachment 904560I l know this is dog tier times butyou gotta start somewhere

You probably won't watch this video, but if you care for your health you'll knuckle down, focus and look at watching 1 hour of this as an investment.

Starving yourself does not work. Neither does the calorific deficit of eating less and exercising more so that you burn more calories than you consume. It does work in the SHORT-TERM but in the LONG-TERM it is fruitless. You will be back at the exact same weight you were in the past. The reason for this is detailed in this video which outline famous examples of morbidly to clinically to regularly obese men/women who partook in the reality TV series show the Biggest Loser. They put it all back on a year later.

Now you may be a normal weight and think this doesn't apply to you, but that would be counterintuitive, as it does.

• +1
Don't fall for the running meme if you want to lose fat in the most efficient way possible. Skipping mogs running.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
having cardio for like 400 calorie burn is optimal IF you do weight lifting too.

• +1
having cardio for like 400 calorie burn is optimal IF you do weight lifting too.
Not for a skinny guy like me who struggles to eat enough because my ADHD medication gives me a low appetite. My cardio is really bad but I don't care because if I do cardio, I'll have to eat more, which will just make things more difficult and it will damage my ability to recover since I do high volume high frequency squats and deadlifts.

Not for a skinny guy like me who struggles to eat enough because my ADHD medication gives me a low appetite. My cardio is really bad but I don't care because if I do cardio, I'll have to eat more, which will just make things more difficult and it will damage my ability to recover since I do high volume high frequency squats and deadlifts.
oh ok i'm fat. for skinny guys, yes you're right. i put muscle & fat easily so it's okay to do skipping, running daily for me.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Don't fall for the running meme if you want to lose fat in the most efficient way possible. Skipping mogs running.
Dude do you realize how hard it is to jump rope for 30 minutes straight

You probably won't watch this video, but if you care for your health you'll knuckle down, focus and look at watching 1 hour of this as an investment.

Starving yourself does not work. Neither does the calorific deficit of eating less and exercising more so that you burn more calories than you consume. It does work in the SHORT-TERM but in the LONG-TERM it is fruitless. You will be back at the exact same weight you were in the past. The reason for this is detailed in this video which outline famous examples of morbidly to clinically to regularly obese men/women who partook in the reality TV series show the Biggest Loser. They put it all back on a year later.

Now you may be a normal weight and think this doesn't apply to you, but that would be counterintuitive, as it does.

Dude you could’ve just said watch this video and would lol.

No. You're from a generation that breathes in dopamine. Not normal oxygen.
i don't believe you can put muscle why fasting.
i mean at least not for my metabolism. i need to eat before workout, after workout. and eating that amount of protein at one meal make my liver gone mad so i'm starting to get pimples on my back.
eating small meals + calorie deficit is the only way to put muscle while burning fat if you are a fatso like me.
i'm 176 at the weight of 90 kg. i was always putting muscle easily but fat is also.

i mean at least not for my metabolism. i need to eat before workout, after workout. and eating that amount of protein at one meal make my liver gone mad so i'm starting to get pimples on my back.
eating small meals + calorie deficit is the only way to put muscle while burning fat if you are a fatso like me.
i'm 176 at the weight of 90 kg. i was always putting muscle easily but fat is also.

Lol.

"I don't believe you can put on muscle while in a fasted state".

Why is that man?

"Because I couldn't do it".

Oh right, say no more then.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
To leanmax optimally you need to lift and do cardio.
One of the best ways to improve your running and drop fat is doing leg workout in the gym (plyo too) 1-2 times a week (as much as you can handle), and HIIT (sprints).
I repost what i wrote in another thread:
I would:
1- Go run 3 times a week or as often as your body allows you to and do as many kms as you can. Increase 10% per week max.
2- HIIT another 3 times, 30 sec sprint, 2 min rest, 3-10 sprints per session, start with 3 sprints.
3- Gym 3-5 days a week, depending on how rested you are. Whatever routine really.
4- Caloric maintenance or slight deficit, minimal carbs around workouts and eat mostly proteins and fat. 2 grams of protein per gram of bodyweight.
Optional:
5- HGH, salbutamol and caffeine if you want to get into the enhanced but not "roided" territory.
6- Roids: var, test+var, etc.

Whey is said to give pimples to some users, if you are taking it you can try to cut it. You can also try a keto+high protein diet, if you are new to the gym you will gain muscle and lose fat.

Whey is said to give pimples to some users, if you are taking it you can try to cut it. You can also try a keto+high protein diet, if you are new to the gym you will gain muscle and lose fat.
spend 1 year on gym (roughly because pandemic) and yes whey is giving me pimples but even without it, absorbing too much protein at one meal is not for me i guess.

Lol.

"I don't believe you can put on muscle while in a fasted state".

Why is that man?

"Because I couldn't do it".

Oh right, say no more then.
yes because i can't do but that also means not for people like me. i'm not a special example, i'm a some percentage of the people.
slow metabolism, endomorph.

Replacing jump rope and having it tangle is fucking annoying.

consider keto, take it from a former fat cel, I lost 50lbs and my life is day and night difference.

p.s even if you don't lose weight the first two times your try, keep going and never give up. The benefit of being lean 1000000% outweights the adversity you are going through to lose the weight.

niceeee

• +1

that not true at all, after my first 20kg that I lost, I have been eating whatever I wanted, stayed home all day rotting in my PC for around 7-8 months, while growing like 6-7cm and I actually stayed the same weight and people asked me if I lost weight again in the mean time

also the biggest loser show literally made people eat 500calories a day, while doing walks and running, and those kind of exercises make you lose muscle in a caloric deficit, you just need to do OMAD and low carb it minimizes your muscle lose by a lot (25% of weight lose under a normie diet is muscle, while in OMAD only 10%) and 1kg of muscle = 100 calories which you burn passively

• +1