NOT ROIDING = VOLCEL

xean

xean

Suffering from being sub8
MUH MUH FACE MUH MUH HEIGHT

YOU FUCKING INDIAN NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, NOT BECAUSE PHYSIQUE IS COPE FOR U SHITSKINS THAT U NEED TO START PUSHING SOY AGENDA GUYS LIKE LOOX ASCENDED THANKS TO GEAR

LIFE STARTS AT DAVID LAID

disclaimer dont be one of those retards who gear up with any fucking idea of what he is doing in the gym that ends up needing to blast copious amount of gear to bench 300

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SkullDynamics, socialcel, schizo echochamber and 11 others
what you really need is frame and leanness in a physique. imma just take HGH to grow taller and get a better metabolism

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, IndraBC and Mewton

YOU FUCKING INDIAN NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP, NOT BECAUSE PHYSIQUE IS COPE FOR U SHITSKINS THAT U NEED TO START PUSHING SOY AGENDA GUYS LIKE LOOX ASCENDED THANKS TO GEAR

View attachment 2723977

disclaimer dont be one of those retards who gear up with any fucking idea of what he is doing in the gym that ends up needing to blast copious amount of gear to bench 300
Based af

Images 4

This or i failed in life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, schizo echochamber, Sodoku and 3 others
what you really need is frame and leanness in a physique. imma just take HGH to grow taller and get a better metabolism
HGH is a huge looksmin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, PrimoMaxxer and IndraBC
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 51465, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Just take test and control ur estrogen, also diet is key even if you are using anabolic steroids or growth factors

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
It makes you taller lol
Yes but it makes you age quicker, might aswell age quicker but adding muscle to ur frame with test.
Also test will make u grow taller and more dimorphic if you control the aromatization

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, m0ss26 and HTN_Mentalcel
Yes but it makes you age quicker, might aswell age quicker but adding muscle to ur frame with test.
Also test will make u grow taller and more dimorphic if you control the aromatization
wait what ? test makes u taller

• +1
wait what ? test makes u taller
Yes it does, it has huge impact on bones. Also estrogen is needed for bone health so a high t - normal estrogen scenario with an animal based diet is ideal for growth and dimorphism

exactly what im sayin. jfl at gymcels wanting to be david laid forgetting abt the importance of frame
His physique and frame are nothing special, he is famous because of his face i see even at my local gym guys with better frames amd genetics for muscle building but they dont have chad face like david laid

His physique and frame are nothing special, he is famous because of his face i see even at my local gym guys with better frames amd genetics for muscle building but they dont have chad face like david laid
brutal. at my local gym im surrounded by ugly ethnicels with shit frames and faces still working extremely hard. i would hate to break it to them tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xean and ConfusedBolivian
brutal. at my local gym im surrounded by ugly ethnicels with shit frames and faces still working extremely hard. i would hate to break it to them tho
Most try hard gymcels are below average on height/face or both.

I will when I hit a better weight & have a more consistent gym schedule. But yea JFL every major gym influencer & most athe Letes are not natty and have hopped on roids

• +1
lol u don’t need gear. I mog most of this sub and I’m natty

View attachment 2723977

Not a slayer due to body, but due to face and height

He would be a slayer even if he was skinny

Even for avg looking guys, a Brad Pitt fight club type physique is all you need to start having an attractive physique to women

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
There is no gym for your face

View attachment 2723977

Based.

(Even though I’m a non-roider)

Yeah roid low t incels

just be 6'2 with a 22 inch bidelt and 26 inch waist

View attachment 2723977

Moreroidsmorebalding

FACTS

life starts at roiding, and it ends with roiding too

I will get acne even if I sniff test vials. Over for skincels like me :feelswhy:

is there any thread on here in terms of inject T during puberty boyo? im probably gonna hop on it at 15, i’m tired of being boneless but i’m completely lost

is there any thread on here in terms of inject T during puberty boyo? im probably gonna hop on it at 15, i’m tired of being boneless but i’m completely lost
Retarded nigger test is for muscles not bones

jfl @ u subhuman

reminder this is what u look like

shut the fuck up retarded gymcel, no gym for face you fucking disgusting LTN
Nigger you are indian post your face jfl

Not all roids are the same, any intelligent being wouldn't touch anything other than test, primo, anny and proviron