"NT" isnt a thing

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
when i was hanging out with guys they always made fun of me and called me autistic and weird because i solved Rubiks Cubes and Crossword puzzles.

Meanwhile, i have seen plenty of guys who werent chads by any means, that solved rubiks cubes and they had girlfriends that loved them.

my onetitis who was psl 9 was solving crosswords and she found it cute that i was into that.

My point is that if a woman likes your face and if you get laid then anything you engage in will be perceived NT. Meanwhile if you are an incel loser like me everything you do will be a failo no matter how good at it you are.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, The Grinch, Akhi and 4 others
I'm wsada young mogger bro. Yet I still am ass bc of no NT
thread debunked

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and InnerVoid
NTpill deniers should be hanged drawn and quartered

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and InnerVoid
"muh nt is why im an incel and not because im short and ugly":feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Literally yes in my case because I had a girl obsessed with me and she even once said she would be my "pocket pussy" but I fumbled it because of autism.

Literally yes in my case because I had a girl obsessed with me and she even once said she would be my "pocket pussy" but I fumbled it because of autism.
Not being NT and being mentally retarded aren’t the same

Not being NT and being mentally retarded aren’t the same
I'm not mentally retarded, I have 70%-90% in all of my school subjects. I was diagnosed with PDD-NOS when I was five. Which is the same disorder Saint Elliot suffered from.

I'm not mentally retarded, I have 70%-90% in all of my school subjects. I was diagnosed with PDD-NOS when I was five. Which is the same disorder Saint Elliot suffered from.
Why are all .org users high Iq yet rot here?

It’s a thing. Some mf are very antisocial.

Cope. A lot of Chads have nerdy hobbies, just remember Henry Cavill. But remember also he was cucked before. So, NT is law.

I've known an ugly thugmaxxed ogre looking guy and was slaying BPDs and even preppy girls because he was Giga-NT, low-inhib and dark triad.

I've been approached by girls who were into me but didn't happen anything because Non-NT.

Normies wouldn't fuck if NT didn't exist

your oneitis was uglier than a monkey's ass

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoundnVision and InnerVoid
Good looking & weird interests = Mysterious

Ugly & weird interests = nerd

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Good looking & weird interests = Mysterious

Ugly & weird interests = nerd

you sleep with an inflatable doll?