[NTMAXXING] Strategies for Appearing More Neurotypical: A Comprehensive Guide

D

Deleted member 24262

Iron
I masked so much, that every normies thinks I'm NT.
But It works.

NT maxxing is exactly the same for you as being an actor.

You need to fake it till you make it and act a certain way.

Intro

The neurotypical spectrum refers to individuals who do not have neurological differences, such as autism, ADHD, or other developmental disorders. Those who fall outside this spectrum might face challenges in social situations, leading them to seek ways to blend in more effectively.

Understanding Neurotypical Behavior

To appear more neurotypical, you need to understand the typical behaviors associated with neurotypicality. These behaviors can include non-verbal cues ( maintaining appropriate eye contact, using appropriate gestures), conversational patterns (taking turns, interpreting social cues), and adhering to established social norms (respecting personal space, displaying appropriate emotional reactions).

Improving Social Communication

Active Listening: Engage in active listening by maintaining eye contact, nodding, and paraphrasing to demonstrate understanding and interest in conversations. This is water but very legit.

Appropriate Responses: Practice responding to emotional expressions and social cues with appropriate reactions, such as laughter, empathy, or concern, with some balance.

Learning Social Norm

Observational Learning: Observe nt people in social settings to learn how they interact, respond, and adapt to various situations.

I realize they all have the same type of interest : basic movies, basic sports, popular music, basic fashion brands, etc.

It's so easy to spot once you get it. When you discuss about theses topic, generally NT people will enjoy it.

I watch normies YouTube content every day. Watch NT YouTubers, and you can clearly see a pattern in their behaviors.
YouTube is a good database to analyze how NT people interact.

Managing Emotional Expressions Emotional Regulation

Learn to manage emotions effectively, avoiding excessive displays of emotion and maintaining composure in various situations.
Facial Expressions: Practice displaying appropriate facial expressions to match emotional states in specific social contexts. Actors do this every time.
You need to be an actor and larp emotion with a degree of balance.

Tricking Non-Verbal Communication

Eye Contact: Maintain appropriate eye contact without staring or avoiding eye contact altogether
Gestures: Use natural and appropriate gestures that complement verbal communication.

Stealing Neurotypical Language Patterns

Tone and Volume: Pay attention to tone and volume during speech to match the conversational context.
Non-Literal Language: Understand and use sarcasm, metaphors, and idioms appropriately.

LARP Empathy

Empathic Listening: Develop empathetic listening skills by acknowledging others' feelings and experiences.
Compassionate Responses: Respond with kindness and understanding when others share their emotions. NT people like to be understood.
Show them you understand their feelings, even if you don't.

Embracing Neurodiversity

Self-Acceptance: Recognize and embrace your own neurodiversity, as authenticity is vital for building meaningful connections for LTR. However, do not reveal your situation to your new friends/new girlfriend.

Outing your neurodiversity is only during your LTR.

Conclusion

Appearing more NT requires some irl LARP skill.
You will need to constantly mask and act in a specific way. But it's definitively worth the price.

• +1
Reactions: devonhendryx999, DarkTriadChad, Necro and 20 others
Legit thread.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, UglyItalian, Donkeyballs and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, pumpeduppecs, UglyItalian and 2 others
Screenshot 2023 07 31 153513

:p

Compassionate Responses: Respond with kindness and understanding when others share their emotions. NT people like to be understood.
impossible, im always sounds ironic when i try this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
Over if you need a [NTMAXXING] Guide Strategies for Appearing More Neurotypical: A Comprehensive Guide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyItalian, Deleted member 26859 and Prince88
me while acting

Intro 1605030924

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
Thanks I needed an NT guide

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
LARP Empathy

Empathic Listening: Develop empathetic listening skills by acknowledging others' feelings and experiences.
Literally me :soy:

Wouldn't be better to straight do some acting courses to learn to appear more NT?

Last edited:
Wouldn't be it better to straight do some acting courses to learn to appear more NT?
I think this can help a lot too. Actors develop some skills to imitate accents and language phenotypes, too.

I did some theater when I was 13–16. I spoke in front of large crowds, and it helped me manage stress/anxiety too.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
I am not Non-NT, but still took me a while to realize that you should always be LARP Empathymaxxing or forever rot. Goated thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24262 and Mr. President
I am not Non-NT, but still took me a while to realize that you should always be LARP Empathymaxxing or forever rot. Goated thread.
Yeah, every human loves to feel understood.

And I forgot to add that flattering people with a good dose can be very good.
People love compliments because they boost their ego.

Everybody larps empathy nobody actually gives af about anyone else

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 24262
Bump because this thread is useful.

• +1
It's so hard being non NT.

There are probably tons of us on this platform who may have received IOIs but were unable to recognize them due to challenges in interpreting social cues.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 24262
If you are actually autistic this will do as much as putting your finger up your ass and screaming "I'm NT" or watching andrew tate's content

If you are actually autistic this will do as much as putting your finger up your ass and screaming "I'm NT" or watching andrew tate's content
Autism/Asperger is a spectrum. That's a tricky thing; not every autist is the same.

Just obtain game.Game is everything bro

If you need a guide for this it’s already over

Observational learning ? Where to do that, I can watch people anywhere, but unless I get too close to them, within some stranger circles, I cannot hear what they are talking about. What's the solution IRL? What normie YouTubers would you recommend?

And how do I want what this week is considered a basic movie/music/sports? They change and I have no insight how to keep up. I don't like those and need extra push.

Is it even NT to use sarcasm? I thought sarcasm 99% is mockery and rude, hiding behind your own insecurities

Observational learning ? Where to do that, I can watch people anywhere, but unless I get too close to them, within some stranger circles, I cannot hear what they are talking about. What's the solution IRL? What normie YouTubers would you recommend?
Observational Learning wouldn’t work. Most autists suck at making generalizations; that’s the reason why they struggle with communication in the first place. You would probably gain more insight by reading books on how to talk to people than doing that.
And how do I want what this week is considered a basic movie/music/sports? They change and I have no insight how to keep up. I don't like those and need extra push.
  • https://www.imdb.com/chart/moviemeter?ref_=ext_shr_lnk for movies. It’s dynamic and is determined by the amount of reviews made per day. The more you watch, the more conversation topics you have. soap2day very useful for poorcels
  • https://everynoise.com/ for music. Click a genre and it gives you artist recommendations; click an artist and it gives you similar artists and genres.
  • Sports depends on where you live. A Brazilian probably wouldn’t be talking about the Super Bowl but would definitely talk about the World Cup. IMO sports is optional I don’t really see people talk about it too much.
Don’t force yourself to like something just because other people like it too. I’ve tried that many times before and it always ends up with a bad headache.

Is it even NT to use sarcasm? I thought sarcasm 99% is mockery and rude, hiding behind your own insecurities

NTs are rude lol.

• Woah
what 2 do when you have already established a horrible reputation due to being an insufferable sperg. Am I going to have to NTmaxx on nightmare mode?