NTpill and normgroids have caused me loneliness.

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Scenario 1:-
>Me wondering why our boys group chat has now slowly become silent for weeks.
>Peeped into one of my friend’s phone to see these mfs have created a separate GC with me excluded
>So what does that make me? An outcast.

Scenario 2:-
>Had a HTN friend in class whom I perceived as one of my best friends
>Always invited him for parties
>We sit together, match the vibe and talk almost daily.
>Came to know he has a private Instagram account where all other subhuman classmates are connected and I’m not.
>So what am I again? An outcast.

These might seem like silly reasons and I can see you fags coming with “it’s not that deep bro”. No it isn’t but it’s hurts to know you have missed important updates, maybe gossips etc since you aren’t seen worthy enough to be connected closely.

Looks, money and family status don’t mean shit if normgroids don’t see you NT enough to fit you in. It only matters up to a certain threshold, once you get into the door NT is all you have. :blackpill:

It’s intriguing how you only feel lonely when surrounded with others and not when you are truly alone in a room. Name one mf who felt lonely during the 2020 pandemic? When you know that no one is going for parties or hanging out, you don’t feel lonely/excluded.

It’s situations like these that kill me knowing that despite everyone around me, none of them have me as their first preference. Fucking brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: future_mogger, ReadBooksEveryday, douche and 12 others
>Peeped into one of my friend’s phone to see these mfs have created a separate GC with me excluded

>Came to know he has a private Instagram account where all other subhuman classmates are connected and I’m not.

These might seem like silly reasons and I can see you fags coming with “it’s not that deep bro”. No it isn’t but it’s hurts to know you have missed important updates, maybe gossips etc since you aren’t seen worthy enough to be connected closely.

Looks, money and family status don’t mean shit if normgroids don’t see you NT enough to fit you in. It only matters up to a certain threshold, once you get into the door NT is all you have. :blackpill:

It’s intriguing how you only feel lonely when surrounded with others and not when you are truly alone in a room. Name one mf who felt lonely during the 2020 pandemic? When you know that no one is going for parties or hanging out, you don’t feel lonely/excluded.

It’s situations like these that kill me knowing that despite everyone around me, none of them have me as their first preference. Fucking brutal.
Fucking brutal I know exactly how you feel about the 1st scenario, my old friend group ditched me after making a new chat without me even though I was better looking than each of those fucks. Those guys were normies who lost virginity at 12-13 while I was left to become an adult khhv.

Some people on this forum really don’t understand NTpill, it’s not a boost unless popular, 98% of men are nt it’s the default expected thing, if you are not one of them it’s an instant life killer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, Dr. Mog and ElTruecel
@5.5psl @scrunchables @Tabula Rasa @HarrierDuBois @Foreverbrad @kanderior @Kamui @Jase @FailedNormieManlet @Narcissus🥀 @ascension @GabachoCopium @InnerVoid @Vermilioncore @kwacker777 @Gengar @RichardSpencel @John Doe @ReadBooksEveryday @BrahminBoss @Skywalker@Master @ConfusedBolivian @Xangsane @khvirgin @MoggerGaston
@Iasacrko @_MVP_ @Willmogulater @Chinacurry

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and 5.5psl
People say it ain’t that deep but it IS. People just can’t keep it real, they gon use you you and milk you for all you’re worth, whether it’s your attention or something else.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
being nt is cope why would u wanna be a sheep tbh unless u have ultra good parents who sort it all for u or aint too far down like being actually extreme autist or somethin

that's brutal, ig they dont really like you then

being nt is cope why would u wanna be a sheep tbh unless u have ultra good parents who sort it all for u or aint too far down like being actually extreme autist or somethin
I have the latter and ig that’s what’s saving me for now.

And how is being NT a cope? Being NT is everything.

Imagine a group of friends where you are not valued enough and 70% of the time the butt of the joke.
Your absence to their party is not missed.
You aren’t remembered unless seen irl.

You are an outcast, escluso, pária, Ausgestoßene. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, scrunchables, ElTruecel and 1 other person
yeah, maybe things really have changed and I just observe this because I'm not a zoomer, but in my experience it's all about NT. HS, uni, work, the popular guys with cool social lives who partied a lot, traveled a lot, had a solid high-status friend group, everyone wanted to hang out with them, got laid a lot etc. were just average, sometimes even slightly below, but NTmaxxed and socialmaxxed. Adventurous, experienced, always with cool stories to tell, entertaining but not in a jestermaxxed way, all that. There was one chadlite in my hs who joined towards the end, got a lot of foid attention in the beginning but it eventually became clear he was aspie af and it stopped, he received near-0 social benefits from his good looks. If I could choose to be an autistic chad or charismatic super-likable NTmaxxed MTN I'd choose the latter any day. Yeah maybe I'd get less matches on OLD and shit, and I could never be Vinnie Hacker on TikTok, but every other aspect of my life would be miles better.

• +1
Reactions: douche, Pikabro, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
I have the latter and ig that’s what’s saving me for now.

And how is being NT a cope? Being NT is everything.

Imagine a group of friends where you are not valued enough and 70% of the time the butt of the joke.
Your absence to their party is not missed.
You aren’t remembered unless seen irl.

You are an outcast, escluso, pária, Ausgestoßene. :blackpill:
idk man that isnt necessarily caused by being non nt, most people aint "nt" in the first place yk what most people here seem to think about it is just a part of how some normies act most aint even all like that, they like what they like not acting like a carbon copy of each other even if theyre pretty similar, if ur fun and cool to be around with people would wanna call u for things anyway

also its water but if you're good looking and big u can be "different" all u want as long as u are not an extreme autist with actual 0 social skill you would be able to chill with people and attract them

ofc though normies are normgroids and they are really similar in a lot of the hive mind stuff but still not everyone outside is one if u know how to look for them

Very obvious they feel threatened/jealous of you and need to seperate themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
I wish I was neurotypical everyone else in my family was far ahead of me at my age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Pikabro
Very obvious they feel threatened/jealous of you and need to seperate themselves.
I did always get more prettier girls than them so yeah your point is valid.

But there are other fellow guys in the zoomer group who get girls and when they do they get congratulated and when I get the same thing they are like “damn bro that’s nice, so anyways…”.

These NT zoomers can crack a middle school tier cock and ball joke and everyone laughs at it looking at them as they are the centre of attention. When I crack a joke better than them, the laugh is only for a few secs.

Once again, these might seem as minute silly things but it’s been months I have been treated like this.

that's brutal, ig they dont really like you then
It’s not like they hate me (ahh maybe one or two out of jealousy) but it’s just that they don’t like me enough as much as I thought despite having every character out there to be liked.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel and Manletmachine
Why can't people quantify NT? is it something magical?

Why can't people quantify NT?
NT is a very intriguing concept. It can’t be quantified because it depends on the eye of the beholder (unlike looks).

A total NEET incel social outcast who never touched a girl in this decade and 0 friends would look at me walking with HTN zoomer group one day and maybe with some MTBs, HTBs other day and think “damn this guy gotta be NT as hell”.

But only I know from insides that I am infact very much excluded now and then in this zoomer group. Half of these are fake and jealous, other half just pretend to be friends. BUT they are all good friends with each other making me an outcast. I know that I am Non-NT :blackpill:

Imagine someone gets into a car accident and I am nobody’s “oh-wait-lemme-call @Dr. Mog for-help” cause I am nobody’s first preference despite mogging 98% of these normgroids. It hurts to know you have no real circle cause you know nobody at a deeper level.

@ConfusedBolivian @HarrierDuBois @Xtra
@FailedNormieManlet @scrunchables

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
NT is a very intriguing concept. It can’t be quantified because it depends on the eye of the beholder (unlike looks).

A total NEET incel social outcast who never touched a girl in this decade and 0 friends would look at me walking with HTN zoomer group one day and maybe with some MTBs, HTBs other day and think “damn this guy gotta be NT as hell”.

But only I know from insides that I am infact very much excluded now and then in this zoomer group. Half of these are fake and jealous, other half just pretend to be friends. BUT they are all good friends with each other making me an outcast. I know that I am Non-NT :blackpill:

Imagine someone gets into a car accident and I am nobody’s “oh-wait-lemme-call @Dr. Mog for-help” cause I am nobody’s first preference despite mogging 98% of these normgroids. It hurts to know you have no real circle cause you know nobody at a deeper level.

@ConfusedBolivian @HarrierDuBois @Xtra
@FailedNormieManlet @scrunchables
Duh. most friendships are fake

Why can't people quantify NT? is it something magical?
What? NT just means having social skills. Which subhuman like me lacks.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
uhh okay. I seriously cannot relate when users say things like that but are well adjusted members in society.

the exact same thing happened to me. but i have it worse. im not even in the group chat in the first place. scenario 2 is not relatable tho, but scenario 1 is exactly what happened to me but worse

It's a spectrum, as are most things
Yes but what quantify it?

While extraversion is quantified by this.

What about NT?

@Dr. Mog

Agreed. Just mogging is not enough to be NT. Behavior matter a lot to be NT. If it cant be quantified then dont know what part to focus on and improve.

Last edited:
If it cant be quantified then dont know what part to focus on and improve
You have to observe yourself from a third person’s POV whenever you interact with people.

And think “what would this 3rd POV think of me? How NT am I displaying in this conversation?”

You will get the broad idea on which specific areas (albeit not so specific) areas you lack to pretend/display as NT. Correct them.

There is no one perfect cure for non-NT.
Strive to get better is all.

• +1
Reactions: robtical