NTpill matters. Its not over if you are a curry.

S

soulseekingbeast69

Bronze
Just look at my friend who gets laid with decent chicks from time to time. While i rot as an incel. I am fully responsible for my own problem and i can only blame myself for being an incel.

The European stacy he fucked

I know another curry guy who lives around the same area as me who is shorter and still gets laid occasionally. I guess its time for me to swallow NTpill rather than the lookspill. While starting my journey to looksmax by jaw surgery, i realized that jaw surgery alone wont help me much in getting laid but being NT is also important to break my inceldom. So, im currently contemplating neurofeedback to help regulate my brain activity in order to behave in a more NT way. This time, im not holding back and will plan to fire in all cylinders to make sure than i can outslay my friends.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, BigBoy, Michael Myers and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and malicieusss

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and reptiles
Its not stacy, looks like club makeumpmaxxed mid tier bieckie,
and yes - if you are highest psl but don't have any opportunity to meet girls you will stay incel so "nt pill" matter

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Just look at my friend who gets laid with decent chicks from time to time. While i rot as an incel. I am fully responsible for my own problem and i can only blame myself for being an incel.

I know another curry guy who lives around the same area as me who is shorter and still gets laid occasionally. I guess its time for me to swallow NTpill rather than the lookspill. While starting my journey to looksmax by jaw surgery, i realized that jaw surgery alone wont help me much in getting laid but being NT is also important to break my inceldom. So, im currently contemplating neurofeedback to help regulate my brain activity in order to behave in a more NT way. This time, im not holding back and will plan to fire in all cylinders to make sure than i can outslay my friends.

Post him on tinder bumble or any other app and it would be giga over like the stats show this

• +1
NT is a buzzword and means nothing

Just focus on looksmaxxing, there’s no way to NTmaxx

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Prince88, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
just don't have klinefelter theory @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Ntmaxxing only works in school/college. Many niggas here are oldcel doomers so they have quite literally 0 way of "Ntmaxxing" and base their inceldom off of matches on tinder (Where most women only want a ONS or an FWB not LTRs). The NTpill is brutal in HS/college but pretty much does not exist out of these 2 stages of life.

• +1

What country

Just focus on looksmaxxing, there’s no way to NTmaxx
thats exactly what im doing. im already having my braces to start my bimax journey.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

How much did he pay

How much did he pay
lol, he told me doesnt pay. its the women who invites him over to pay for his date and have sex. An Indian girl he fucked even cooked for him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and hopecel
in what sense?
dude like I'm not even 20 and it's over for "NTmaxxing" if you aren't NT since the very start of your puberty it's over like how can we even cope? also 5'10 is manlet tier I'm 6'0 and I'm getting heightmogged everyday it's over if you aren't at least 6'2 in 2023

Indians would call that stacy jfl

Amazed a guy that ugly can get laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Indians would call that stacy jfl

Amazed a guy that ugly can get laid
ya, im scratching my head over this and wondering wtf is wrong with me.

dude like I'm not even 20 and it's over for "NTmaxxing" if you aren't NT since the very start of your puberty it's over like how can we even cope? also 5'10 is manlet tier I'm 6'0 and I'm getting heightmogged everyday it's over if you aren't at least 6'2 in 2023
that doesnt explain why he could still slay. if what you are saying is true, he will be rotting as an incel like me. But no, he is getting loads of action while im the only one sitting and rotting here as an incel.

"The European stacy he fucked"
Nigga i call that cap, send some proof he fucked her

he fucks in the UK, around manchester if im not mistaken.
Dude he is an actual subhuman he is paying or larp run him on tinder he will get nothing @banks am I underrating this curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and hopecel
that doesnt explain why he could still slay. if what you are saying is true, he will be rotting as an incel like me. But no, he is getting loads of action while im the only one sitting and rotting here as an incel.
he's probably betabuxxing

Dude he is an actual subhuman he is paying or larp run him on tinder he will get nothing @banks am I underrating this curry
You’re completely right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
He messaged me this the next morning.

i dont know but i can sense the "rubbing off on your face"/ "tooting own horns" kinda vibes from him.

further SS of our chat.

He messaged me this the next morning.

i dont know but i can sense the "rubbing off on your face"/ "tooting own horns" kinda vibes from him.

Tales from Pondicherry.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and soulseekingbeast69
sounds like an interesting idea to run him on on dating apps. why not you do the honour?

is he larping though?

Dnr
It is indeed over for currys