NT's Guide to blending in as an NT / Socializing

Funnyunenjoyer1

Funnyunenjoyer1

Platinum
As an NT if you want to appear as NT you don't copy Characters from the shows because that's going to strain you like hell and it seems very fake edgy and cringe but you simply just fit in with good slow body mannerisms (fast body actions look nervous and autistic, if you can't keep your hands going everywhere when you talk just put them in your pocket), Good eye contact and huge smile.

for example if you want a friend group that is talking in hood you start talking in hood too "wsg my guy " and dap him up in a chill voice tone

or if you just meet strangers be sure to just smile shake their hands and try to appear more charismatic ask them shit associated with the setting like if you are at work you could say to the guy "they don't pay us well for flipping burgers do they" :lul:
Being NT in a social setting is Just fitting in remember that.

you know when Normies post these "when you accidently use friend group humor A to friend group B" memes
that's how you should do it too that is how socializing works, fitting in based on the setting

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kazey, ambi, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
I remember when I started practicing my nt mask when I was 14 in high school jfl

I just started making jokes in class and talking about inconsequential nonsense like childhood shows I assumed everyone had seen.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Funnyunenjoyer1
I remember when I started practicing my nt mask when I was 14 in high school jfl

I just started making jokes in class and talking about inconsequential nonsense like childhood shows I assumed everyone had seen.
yeah that's non NT, That's the same as referencing Tiktok memes in the classroom you obv going to sound autistic to them

But they ended up accepting me, it was a different society anyway, today I would have had a harder time.

In any case, the NT thing it's more about the mannerisms, the tone of voice and the eyes than the content of what you're talking about.

A deep voice helps with social acceptance even if you are not NT

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
yeah that's non NT, That's the same as referencing Tiktok memes in the classroom you obv going to sound autistic to them
But they ended up accepting me, it was a different society anyway, today I would have had a harder time.

In any case, the NT thing it's more about the mannerisms, the tone of voice and the eyes than the content of what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Funnyunenjoyer1
if you need to try to be nt then you arent nt

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and wsada
Worst guide of all time

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Funnyunenjoyer1
Autism and schizophrenia in one

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and wsada
if you need to try to be nt then you arent nt
That's why it says blending in as NT
but NTs don't even try to fit in we just do it subconsciously we know how to act in given social setting

That's why it says blending in as NT
but NTs don't even try to fit in we just do it subconsciously we know how to act in given social setting
you sound like the least nt person trying to sound nt

you dont even come across as nt online i doubt youre nt irl

Well yeah of course you gotta maintain the eyecontact too I forgot to add that in the guide

@Magnum Opus

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Magnum Opus
you sound like the least nt person trying to sound nt

you dont even come across as nt online i doubt youre nt irl
if you think being NT is being yourself that's wrong.
Autists can be themselves does that make them NT? they can speak about dinosaurs and fucking trains but nobody's gonna care

if you think being NT is being yourself that's wrong.
Autists can be themselves does that make them NT? they can speak about dinosaurs and fucking trains but nobody's gonna care
being nt is being myself because im nt

AUTISTS CANT BE NEUROTYPICAL BECAUSE TO BE AUTISTIC IS TO BE NEURODIVERGANT. YOU CANT BE NEURODIVERGENT AND NEUROTYPICAL AT THE SAME TIME YOU AUTIST

• JFL
being nt is being myself because im nt

AUTISTS CANT BE NEUROTYPICAL BECAUSE TO BE AUTISTIC IS TO BE NEURODIVERGANT. YOU CANT BE NEURODIVERGENT AND NEUROTYPICAL AT THE SAME TIME YOU AUTIST
nt's keep some things to themselves and expose other parts of themselves depending on the setting
is that being yourself?

You can't be fully yourself when your friend group lets say is super liberal and you are conservative af and want to say your views in their face but you want to maintain that friendship because they are nice people

You can't be fully yourself when your friend group lets say is super liberal and you are conservative af and want to say your views in their face but you want to maintain that friendship because they are nice people
if they are nice people and really your friends they wouldnt give a fuck about your political views

if they are nice people and really your friends they wouldnt give a fuck about your political views
Listen, I'm not saying you genuinely can't create friendships but when you first start to meet these people you have to act based on my Guide and then once you slowly get to know a person you can start sharing more and more parts of yourself and trying to find a common point

Listen, I'm not saying you genuinely can't create friendships but when you first start to meet these people you have to act based on my Guide and then once you slowly get to know a person you can start sharing more and more parts of yourself and trying to find a common point
im not neurodivergent so i dont need a guide on how to interact with other humans but thanks

• +1
im not neurodivergent so i dont need a guide on how to interact with other humans but thanks
that’s why it says a guide for non NT’s bro