• +1
Reactions: zura, Pikabro, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
he didnt start a war over rin but he was a cuck imo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Lev Peshkov, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Itachi or Obito, both are cold as fuck.

Itachi is better tho imo
based, itachi and obito are my 1 and 2 as well but i personally prefer obito cuz i can relate to him more

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Obito, sub5c3l and 1 other person

Itachi is better tho imo
itachi cold as hell ngl
his first fight really showed us what the top dogs are really capable of

• +1
Reactions: zura and PseudoMaxxer
Fuck up nigger

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and sub5c3l

Itachi is better tho imo
itachi cold as hell ngl
his first fight really showed us what the top dogs are really capable of
Itachi was a literal traitor to his people, muh global peace, nigga you murdered every single member of your clan including the children and your parents, i like how somewhere its specified that when obito helped itachi with the uchiha murder, obito was in charge of murdering the actual powerfull uchiha warriors, and itachi the weak civilians (mostly the children), what a retard, how is he fan favorite to this day is completly crazy to me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, PseudoMaxxer, Obito and 1 other person
Madara mogs all these other Uchichacels. Only one who wasn't an edgy emo faggot and actually had a based plan that would benefit everyone.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Dicklet3incher
Madara mogs all these other Uchichacels. Only one who wasn't an edgy emo faggot and actually had a based plan that would benefit everyone.
Yes!!! i agree!!, and his most based plan was getting dicked by black zetsu in the end (note someone who was maybe a million times weaker than madara at that point) and then giving the starting point for kaguyas plan!!! so good

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Obito
Itachi was a literal traitor to his people, muh global peace, nigga you murdered every single member of your clan including the children and your parents, i like how somewhere its specified that when obito helped itachi with the uchiha murder, obito was in charge of murdering the actual powerfull uchiha warriors, and itachi the weak civilians (mostly the children), what a retard, how is he fan favorite to this day is completly crazy to me
yea ngl Itachi a bitch ass nigga
i like his character but he’s objectively a bitch nigga

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Dicklet3incher
Madara isnt a top 3 uchiha characterwise

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, GabachoCopium, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Because Itachi is that nigga

He murdered everyone in his clan to stop an incoming war that would destroy the entire village

Cope lil bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxilofailo, GabachoCopium, sub5c3l and 1 other person
he was a cuck unfortunately

Because Itachi is that nigga

He murdered everyone in his clan to stop an incoming war that would destroy the entire village

Cope lil bro
:lul:, you also forgot the part where he was a slave to danzo, how did that work out?:feelsuhh:

Yes!!! i agree!!, and his most based plan was getting dicked by black zetsu in the end (note someone who was maybe a million times weaker than madara at that point) and then giving the starting point for kaguyas plan!!! so good
That was just bad writing at the end. Doesn't mean that his plan itself was bad

That was just bad writing at the end. Doesn't mean that his plan itself was bad
Yes maybe in this case it was indeed bad writing, but we cant always blame bad writing when something bad or something that "subverts the expectations" in a story we see

A thread dedicated for anime that died years ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, sub5c3l, Manletmachine and 1 other person
yea ngl Itachi a bitch ass nigga
i like his character but he’s objectively a bitch nigga
Itachi slaughtering his parents and family and people is 1000x more cucked than Obito crushing over a girl that didn’t like him back when he was 12 lmao

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Obito and Dicklet3incher
Itachi slaughtering his parents and family and people is 1000x more cucked than Obito crushing over a girl that didn’t like him back when he was 12 lmao
I mean, obito actualy helped itachi to commit the uchiha genocide, but at least you cant really say that he had a reason to be emotionally attached to his clan, after all they did nothing for him and had long term forgoten about him lol, and he actually was a man enough to take on the powerfull part of the uchiha, unlike itachi which is another story of its own

I mean, obito actualy helped itachi to commit the uchiha genocide,
Yeah ik he helped but it’s not cucked when he did it cuz obito didn’t give a fuck about them at that point cuz he viewed the current reality as meaningless, whereas itachi was crying like a lil bitch as he was cutting down his parents lol

Also him slaughtering the clan furthered his goals cuz a) it weakened Konoha and b) gave him hella sharingans for izanagi

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and Dicklet3incher
Idk what u talking about but bro

Some 14 year old white gurl killed herself in our area cage worthy reactions from the virtue signalling popular girls funny af :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
, i like how somewhere its specified that when obito helped itachi with the uchiha murder, obito was in charge of murdering the actual powerfull uchiha warriors,
opposite, obito slaughtered the civilians while itachi handled the strong shinobi

+ I agree itachi was a government dog (still cool tho)

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
opposite, obito slaughtered the civilians while itachi handled the strong shinobi
Really? im pretty sure i saw it the other way around, its been a long time since i saw that but i think im correct

+ I agree itachi was a government dog (still cool tho)
I guess when the plot had him of being and "undergound rogue pshycopath shinobi", and eternal threat to sasuke would be cool, but i never got to experience this plot because i was spoiled from the start about the actual backstory of itachi, which is being esentially a slave to danzo and a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, Obito and sub5c3l
kakashi isnt an uchicha or whatever the clan's name is
Ik that ofc i was ranking my favourite characters (although Kakashi is an honorary uchiha lol)

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Sparta went to war with Troy and changed modern civilisation over Helen of Troy who was prob 13 or 14

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
That’s why I said I liked the child him when He was relevant you retard.
Was slightly more relevant back then but still ultimately irrelevant + u didn’t address my point abt u having shit taste

based, itachi and obito are my 1 and 2 as well but i personally prefer obito cuz i can relate to him more
It's fucking might guy bro, that dude is so inspirational man

• +1
Was slightly more relevant back then but still ultimately irrelevant + u didn’t address my point abt u having shit taste
Keep wanking over main characters like the normie you are you fake bitch azz nigga

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and yeeyeeslayer
Meh he looked goofy I only like gl characters
it's not fair he looked like that bro ngl, his testosterone should be so fucking high in theory, he does inhumane exercises

Might guys face should've masc asf, fuck the author

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium