OCDcels GTFIH

nordicfoidslayer23

nordicfoidslayer23

Pray ur soulmate got a soul when u meet her
Does anyone else get a spur of motivation to combat your OCD whenever you're drunk or high, or is it only me

We need to find a way to cure this shit asap, pls share methods or research @Graham @ArcticStorm @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Two things sometimes help is watching cute anime, or doing some workout in case of intrusive thoughts happening

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Nah, I am just knowledgable in history and maxillofacial and plastic surgeries.

Last time I was drunk was almost 5 years ago and all I did was laugh at doors because they could open and close, then once back at my room, cry and take a piss.

As @Napoleon de Geso mentioned, working out is a good way of coping when depressed or thinking dark thoughts.

As for OCD, if I'm around a bunch of normies, I usually have enough willpower to just act normal, but the older I get the less I care. I have a thing about washing / sanitizing my hands a lot, and people used to say I was obsessive for that - but they're the same people who got experimental RNA vaccines during COVID, whereas hand washing has been proven to be highly effective for almost 200 years.

• +1
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23
Propranolol fixed my problem, my life was hell before i started taking it twice everyday

• +1
I get bombarded with brutal intrusive thoughts when im high

Not a fun experience, but ive learned that if I do exposures while im high my ocd improves a lot until I eventually relapse again

• +1
Propranolol fixed my problem, my life was hell before i started taking it twice everyday
were intrusive thoughts the problem?

I get bombarded with brutal intrusive thoughts when im high

Not a fun experience, but ive learned that if I do exposures while im high my ocd improves a lot until I eventually relapse again
How long does it last until you usually relapse?

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
How long does it last until you usually relapse?
My ocd goes very back and forth

I usually get better for 3 or 4 days and then I get too comfortable and something (usually minor) triggers me and I fall back in to compulsions. Then I realize what im doing and stop myself before it get extremely bad.

I have had a couple major relapses where I literally cant function and just ruminate and compulse literally all day which take weeks to get back to a functional state from and also usually leads me in to meta-ocd once I start getting better from my main theme

Last edited:
  • +1