?

• Braces looksmin u

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Extractions looksmin u

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
If the braces include elastics then yes its a looksmin

I have currently Damon braces which expands you’re upper palate arch. I didn’t got any teeth extracted or used any rubber bands. Wil it recess me?

I thank god that I was poor and that my mother couldn't pay for braces from some sick dentist who would have surely performed extractions on me

I have currently Damon braces which expands you’re upper palate arch. I didn’t got any teeth extracted or used any rubber bands. Wil it recess me?
No probably not, and since its expanding it might actually be a a good thing. How old are you just wondering? If you are young enough it could expand your cheekbones.

I thank god that I was poor and that my mother couldn't pay for braces from some sick dentist who would have surely performed extractions on me
I was poor too but my 10 year old self was such a dumbfuck and begged for braces, I got them as a "present" for my birth day. If only i knew that they would extract 5 of my teeth. Use rubberbands on me. Destroy my looks even though i have chadlite parents. And give me sleep apnea along side with my asthma. JFL I'm actually going to torture and murder that old man who did this to me one day :lul:.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29442 and ungewist
How did extractions ruined u? I had my wisdoms removed and didn’t notice anything
if you did not have your premolars removed you shouldn't be affected. When I was getting braces they wanted all 4 of my premolars removed. Thankfully I didn’t because it wouldve ruined my side profile, and plus when I smile my vampire teeth show up. Also warya ana ku wusa haha. Qabil kay tahay?

if you did not have your premolars removed you shouldn't be affected. When I was getting braces they wanted all 4 of my premolars removed. Thankfully I didn’t because it wouldve ruined my side profile, and plus when I smile my vampire teeth show up. Also warya ana ku wusa haha. Qabil kay tahay?
I’m not telling u my qabiil

No probably not, and since its expanding it might actually be a a good thing. How old are you just wondering? If you are young enough it could expand your cheekbones.
I am currently 17 and will turn 18 in 4 months. I got the Damon braces at the beginning of 2023. I actually didn’t had crooked teeth they only wanted to expand my dental arch for a wider smile but it is unlikely that the Damon braces affect my maxilla or the zygos.

I had both and still nobody here has more bone mass in their face, it's largely subhumans coping by pretending it was the extractions not their shit genes.

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
got class 3 elastics to fix lower front teeth crowding not the bite am i fucked?

got class 3 elastics to fix lower front teeth crowding not the bite am i fucked?
Depends on how old you are. If your over 16 and your doing it, it might give you an overprojected chin because it would only move the teeth. If younger then it probably won't

Depends on how old you are. If your over 16 and your doing it, it might give you an overprojected chin because it would only move the teeth. If younger then it probably won't
im 13 would my chin change or not?

Barrett got both extractions and braces btw