Ok I found some painless suicide methods

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
One is partial suspension.
Another is propane gas.
How effective and painless is propane gas does anyone know how to do it?
Only if I find a painless effective method and if the propane gas thing does work I’ll probably do it from the moment I get the equipments.

• +1
Reactions: Despicable and Psychophilly
Not a single proton

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Psychophilly, deepfuckingvalue and 9 others
Not a single neutron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Psychophilly, deepfuckingvalue and 8 others
Not a single electron

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Psychophilly, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
jus rope it aint that painful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285 and kebab
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Samsepioler and kebab
Not a single molecule

• +1
Reactions: kebab
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, N1666, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
No hanging for his birdcel face, the rope will slide off of his jawless deformed face
should have mentioned that earlier, just
shoot yourself

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and kebab
Another is propane gas.
Only if I find a painless effective method and if the propane gas thing does work I’ll probably do it from the moment I get the equipments.

should have mentioned that earlier, just
shoot yourself
Blud's brain is so small he'll miss it anyway

lookin like homer simpson headass

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, N1666, RAMU KAKA and 5 others

makes sense

• +1
Reactions: User28823
27A41D19 2DDF 4D08 BE65 BA6F1EB6CA61

This subhuman keeps commenting in all my threads. Didn’t read and never have. Let this get you angry till you itch in anger that I’ll never read allat 🥰💋

View attachment 2702194
This subhuman keeps commenting in all my threads. Didn’t read and never have. Let this get you angry till you itch in anger that I’ll never read allat 🥰💋
why would you ignore him? you will never be able to read another one of his slay stories :cry:

no way out for this truecel then? he has to suffer from lifes consequences huh...
Yh y’all can keep making fun of me wanting to commit suicide. I promise you with every fibre in my body, karma will come back to ruin your lives. You might be happy now as you commenting these these but watch your life get ruined and your mental sabotage asf. Your face will look so ugly someone will likely pour acid on your face one day in the streets and ruin your alreayd subhuman face. Karma is a bitch and everything I said will follow you till it actualised. In fact when I do commit suicide I will make it my death wish that you live a shit life and suffering greatly.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Yh y’all can keep making fun of me wanting to commit suicide. I promise you if every fibre in my body, karma I will come back to ruin your lives. You might be happy now as you commenting these these but watch your life get ruined and your mental sabotage asf. Your face will look so ugly someone will like y pour acid on your face one day in the streets and ruin your alreayd subhuman face. Karma is a bitch and everything I did will follow you till it actualised
Shush nigga just kys

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables
eh
Yh y’all can keep making fun of me wanting to commit suicide. I promise you if every fibre in my body, karma I will come back to ruin your lives. You might be happy now as you commenting these these but watch your life get ruined and your mental sabotage asf. Your face will look so ugly someone will like y pour acid on your face one day in the streets and ruin your alreayd subhuman face. Karma is a bitch and everything I did will follow you till it actualised
brocel, brocel... do you think our lifes arent already shitty... its overr already lmao

• Woah
Yh y’all can keep making fun of me wanting to commit suicide. I promise you with every fibre in my body, karma I will come back to ruin your lives. You might be happy now as you commenting these these but watch your life get ruined and your mental sabotage asf. Your face will look so ugly someone will like y pour acid on your face one day in the streets and ruin your alreayd subhuman face. Karma is a bitch and everything I did will follow you till it actualised. In fact when I do commit suicide I will make it my death wish that you live a shit life and suffering greatly.
ive already been getting karma even not being retarded like this. karma is a biiiiiitch and i dont give a shit

• Woah
happiest weeb

• JFL
eh

brocel, brocel... do you think our lifes arent already shitty... its overr already lmao
Don’t worry, when I commit suicide I’ll still make it my death wish that you suffer badly to the point your mental health gets torn apart into insanity and you follow my same fate. Let this haunt and torment you till you commit suicide like me

• JFL
Don’t worry, when I commit suicide I’ll still make it my death wish that you suffer badly to the point your mental health gets torn apart into insanity and you follow my same fate. Let this haunt and torment you till you commit suicide like me
jfl at you, go do it faster nigga i dont care, if u think my ''mental health'' wasnt bad, i had 5 months of psychosis bitchass nigga, do whatever

jfl at you, go do it faster nigga i dont care, if u think my ''mental health'' wasnt bad, i had 5 months of psychosis bitchass nigga, do whatever
A12DD511 64C6 4FF1 A671 0E073A6F2F1A

• JFL
not a single unit of dark matter

• +1
Reactions: malubulul
Another is propane gas.
trying to find painless methods too