Ok, im not gonna bother with the girl from my class

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
She just wanted a backup in case she misses a class and needs notes from someone. Better not humiliate myself again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, romanstock, starvecell and 3 others
Self awareness is real bliss.
Fuck those who say ignorance is bliss

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, <6PSLcel, whiteislandpill and 2 others
you need confidence fr
if she liked me she would have made a move when we first met. its clear she did it now because she doesnt have the other loser to help her so she went to she second best option.

if she liked me she would have made a move when we first met. its clear she did it now because she doesnt have the other loser to help her so she went to she second best option.
99% of the time women won’t make the first move. I’ve had the scenario happen multiple times where i’d approach them and they’d say they were afraid to approach me. in my opinion they’re fundamentally attention seekers, so they won’t put themselves in an “unsafe” position by seeking instead of being sought for. if you have the self dignity to notice it’s fake, good on you. best of luck

99% of the time women won’t make the first move.
cope. women make the first move in my country

. in my opinion they’re fundamentally attention seekers, so they won’t put themselves in an “unsafe” position by seeking instead of being sought for. if you have the self dignity to notice it’s fake, good on you. best of luck
getting laid is impossible

getting laid is impossible
you just told me to cope in response to me indicating women told me they were afraid to approach me. think about that. if you want to cope your way out of approaching women, enjoy your life

you just told me to cope in response to me indicating women told me they were afraid to approach me. think about that. if you want to cope your way out of approaching women, enjoy your life
the circumstances are never right

the circumstances are never right
you’re deep down the pessimism spiral. it’s rough to get out but once you change your perspective everything will change. stop think about women and do stuff you love, things will flow naturally

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
If only you're a chad. Just imagine living a day as a tall, blond, blue-eyed, broad-shouldered, ripped gigachad.

If only you're a chad. Just imagine living a day as a tall, blond, blue-eyed, broad-shouldered, ripped gigachad.
nah MTNs get approached all the time here

why am i so ugly???
Because previous generations were too lenient and your subhuman ancestors propagated their genes without resistance, that’s why, shits changing now, but unfortunately we are in this awkward transition period of where it was easy and anti Darwinist and the current position where like hundreds of years ago only the top 10% of males even had the chances to see pussy

• So Sad
Because previous generations were too lenient and your subhuman ancestors propagated their genes without resistance, that’s why, shits changing now, but unfortunately we are in this awkward transition period of where it was easy and anti Darwinist and the current position where like hundreds of years ago only the top 10% of males even had the chances to see pussy
i hate Darwinism.....

• So Sad
Read this in a gigacuck voice

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and <6PSLcel
her other friend isnt attending this class so she had to go for the second best option
Cheater i guess ur all a bunch of cucks

• Hmm...
yes but greece is another dimension
Is Greece a progressive country just like the rest of Western Europe? I thought it'll be conservative and religious since it's in Balkan.

Is Greece a progressive country just like the rest of Western Europe? I thought it'll be conservative and religious since it's in Balkan.
its alt feminist