yeah pretty easily just check for angularity

sadly if you do have good delts I feel like you'd have noticed already

yeah pretty easily just check for angularity

sadly if you do have good delts I feel like you'd have noticed already
33802212 FAF1 485B 89F9 4228284B8F86

idk how to tell tbh, is that it? @cocainecowboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Fail logic is fail they already have decent shoulder bones even before roiding. Narrow shoulders is what makes a bad frame bad. These dudes were not framecels, they were just skinny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
View attachment 191129
looks good tbh. its not a yes or no question, its a spectrum

all muscles just increase in size while keeping their original shale with gymcelling so you need the muscles to be well shaped in the first place to look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2846
Fail logic is fail they already have decent shoulder bones even before roiding. Narrow shoulders is what makes a bad frame bad. These dudes were not framecels, they were just skinny.

third guys biacromion is as wide as his hips, that's definitely not a good frame

• +1
well no shit

if face below average then NOTHING saves u except money and status. water is wet type of shit

Surgeries can save you, but that goes hand in hand with money I guess

good thread kiss yourself

Tenor

• Love it
View attachment 191129
what @cocainecowboy said tbh

it's not the best but it's definitely good.
yeah no

thats not true at all, especially in the case of #2 & #4. It's clear you've never lifted a damn thing in your life.

Gymcelling is only good for keeping low bf% so you're face is more defined.

Face>>>>Everything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
People are retards man most frames are averages and will benefit from having muscle mass on top of it, its only extreme cases of framecelism that it makes a difference and looks funny.

Gymcelling is legit looksmax , but normie gymcelling may make some people looks worse
1. Neck
2. Shoulders
3. Chest
4. Lats, Arms, Traps equal importance

Nah damit , i cannot decide which muscles are most important
Just do some pulling, pushing and be low body fat is legit
natural gymceling is cope unless you have legit very high T levels.

low dose roiding + gymceing + low bodyfat is the way to go.

first guy got a lot better but the last guy descended, he aged like shit

natural gymceling is cope unless you have legit very high T levels.

low dose roiding + gymceing + low bodyfat is the way to go.
Works for me i am fast gainer
One week of intense and i am noticable bigger
And i feel i have T levels of a toddler these days

DAILY REMINDER THIS IS A NATURALLY ACHIEVEABLE PHYSIQUE (WITH REQUIRED FRAME AND INSERTIONS) IN 5 YEARS (LIKE HE DID IT)

DAILY REMINDER THIS IS A NATURALLY ACHIEVEABLE PHYSIQUE (WITH REQUIRED FRAME AND INSERTIONS) IN 5 YEARS (LIKE HE DID IT)

Here is another misconception, why you might be able to get to his size and bodyfat (realistically none of u will), your body won't look like that, theres a specific look that AAS gives that no natties can get.

Here is another misconception, why you might be able to get to his size and bodyfat (realistically none of u will), your body won't look like that, theres a specific look that AAS gives that no natties can get.
DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD

giphy.gif

They all look better except the last one... he would look better if he had a bit more bodyfat. Look at Christian Bale in the Machinist... looked like dogshit then a year later like a god in Batman Begins.

going to the gym to fill in your FRAME is a LOOKSMAX. but when you overdue it you look like the typical gymcel and it becomes a looksmin there's a balance

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass

Know next to nothing about lifting but I feel like Laid just looks insane shirtless because he has a smaller head and great muscle belly insertions. In clothing with no pump he looks totally natural, just very athletic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Know next to nothing about lifting but I feel like Laid just looks insane shirtless because he has a smaller head and great muscle belly insertions. In clothing with no pump he looks totally natural, just very athletic.
giphy.gif

indeed son. he has god tier muscle tissue insertions and skeletal frame proportions and genetically exteemely low bf% from birth (as seen on childhood pics too)

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass