on the topic of avoiding water.

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
from personal experience, not consuming water DOES indeed benefit facial leanness.

however, i would NEVER recommend anyone to do this long term in an attempt for muh hollow cheeks (coming from someone who wants to rope if i don't look facially lean)

the reason is because our body is very DYNAMIC

if you stop drinking water, yes you will retain less

but when you drink water the next time your body will retain MORE than it ever has because it anticipates you won't drink water again. it wants to avoid dehydration, you will retain MORE

this is why drinking alot of water (to the point where you have to constantly piss) is IDEAL because your body anticipates that you will always be hydrated no problems whatsoever. you will just piss out excess water and retain LESS long term

for these reasons, i would ONLY recommend a dry fast if you have an event coming up, and want a one day solution.

THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN DO IN THE LONG TERM, PERIOD. LONG TERM IT IS A LOOKSMIN IMO.

thx for reading :chad:
srry if it sounded low iq i wrote this very fast and cant be fucked to edit, hope u get my point (reptiles style of writing xD)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5830, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 10177 and 7 others
With ur eyes i wouldnt give a fuck about looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 7076
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177 and DesperadoRatado
from personal experience, not consuming water benefits facial leanness.

however, i would NEVER recommend anyone to do this long term in an attempt for muh hollow cheeks (coming from someone who wants to rope if i don't look facially lean)

but when you drink water the next time your body will retain MORE than it ever has because it anticipates you won't drink water again. it wants to avoid dehydration, you will retain MORE

this is why drinking alot of water (to the point where you have to constantly piss) is IDEAL because your body anticipates that you will always be hydrated no problems whatsoever. you will just piss out excess water and retain LESS long term

for these reasons, i would ONLY recommend a dry fast if you have an event coming up, and want a one day solution.

THIS IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN DO IN THE LONG TERM, PERIOD. LONG TERM IT IS A LOOKSMIN IMO.

srry if it sounded low iq i wrote this very fast and cant be fucked to edit, hope u get my point (reptiles style of writing xD)
so youre saying if i wanted to take photos lets say on some day then i should basically just drink a lot of water and not eat any food on the day before right ?

I read somewhere that humans aren't supposed to drink a lot of water, but our diets high in sodium and other shit influence us to. I doubt primitive humans drank as much water as we do today.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 7076
I read somewhere that humans aren't supposed to drink a lot of water, but our diets high in sodium and other shit influence us to. I doubt primitive humans drank as much water as we do today.
yeah due to circumstances they obviously didn't have easy access to water like we do now

if i water fast (piss all my sodium essentially) i don't feel thirsty when transitioning to a dry fast, so sodium could play a part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
so youre saying if i wanted to take photos lets say on some day then i should basically just drink a lot of water and not eat any food on the day before right ?
no, drink alot of water everyday and when u have a event cut the water out for only that day or 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and zaynbrah
@Gunnersup for u :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Look here
drink your water
Brain80–85%
Kidneys80–85%
Heart75–80%
Lungs75–80%
Muscles70–75%
Liver70–75%
Skin70–75%
Blood50%
Bones20–25%
Teeth8–10%

I never heard that bodybuilders restrict water when getting ripped. Why should it be any different for face?

Also muscles will look fuller when your well hydrated, you will also think clearer then when your dehydrated.
I also noticed that my erections are way better when good hydrated.

I never heard that bodybuilders restrict water when getting ripped. Why should it be any different for face?
its not. i have experience with not drinking water and it works but in the long term it is definitely detrimental. my post is just to warn people its a short term thng

Yup, I had very little water intake during fasting and had very hollow cheeks for my weight
Now during recovery I'm a bloated mess, and I know it's not fat cuz my body is more or less the same

Yup, I had very little water intake during fasting and had very hollow cheeks for my weight
Now during recovery I'm a bloated mess, and I know it's not fat cuz my body is more or less the same
it definitely works. it just isnt a good long term solution though

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
from personal experience, not consuming water DOES indeed benefit facial leanness.

You need to consume some water or not your body will start to retain it as water weight, Making you look bloated asf

DON'T DRINK WATER IT LOWERS YOUR TEST

They actually do manipulate water intake, usally a few days before competing

• Hmm...
Reactions: .*my*.
I think im addicted to water I cant get a NoWater streak for more than a few days and always end up relapsing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177
They actually do manipulate water intake, usally a few days before competing
They take diaretics for getting rid of water, they never restrict water.