Optimal water intake for debloating?

aspiring sigma male

aspiring sigma male

ascended mentalcel
I don't get it why you are getting told to drink a lot of water in order to debloat like you are literally holding in the water in your body/face so where is the point of adding more water. I always drank shit ton of water like 2 liters straight away in the morning and was pissing every hour and the piss was usually always very clear/white.

Where is the point of this I think I am only pissing out the needed electrolytes that are needed to actually fully debloat.

Should I maybe try natural diuretics (150ml of black cofee), potassium pills and green tea with lemon (300ml) instead of excessive amount of liquid and see how it goes.

I think you only need a lot of water when you are carbed up and high on sodium but if you are low on these (ideal) the things I listed above should be enough.

Once I try I will give a proper update

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
what is this shit jfl just eat salt, drink water, get a lot of potassium tadam you're debloated
always making shit complicated for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Pride, GabachoCopium, LooksThinker and 1 other person
what is this shit jfl just eat salt, drink water, get a lot of potassium tadam you're debloated
always making shit complicated for no reason
Is sodium needed cuz I always avoid it at all cost? I do this complicated because I fail a lot

Jews be the type of niggas to poison the water and then make the goys spread "you must drink 10 gallons of water per day, stay hydrated!!!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett, autistic_tendencies, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Is sodium needed cuz I always avoid it at all cost? I do this complicated because I fail a lot
yes sodium is healthy asf, make sure your potassium levels are always higher tho. I personally eat salt with everything prob around 10g a day and eat 5 bananas and I'm never bloated

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
yes sodium is healthy asf, make sure your potassium levels are always higher tho. I personally eat salt with everything prob around 10g a day and eat 5 bananas and I'm never bloated
Shouldnt you take like 2-3x more potassium than sodium in order to be debloated? Apparently 6g of potassium is max to stay healthy + is this pink salt cope than the white one that is apparently very processed and bad?

Shouldnt you take like 2-3x more potassium than sodium in order to be debloated? Apparently 6g of potassium is max to stay healthy + is this pink salt cope than the white one that is apparently very processed and bad?
Pink salt is garbage
Unrefined sea salt mogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mike141, PsychoDsk and DavidLaidMaxxing
stop complicating things bro
just eat bananas and drink whatever you want
the normal state of your body is to be debloated so if you're bloated there's already something wrong in your body

staying hydrated is very important to debloat since itll make it easier/quicker to enter the flushing state when you have the right amount of potassium.

however it is true that if you wanna reach PEAK debloat you have to water fast, this is what bodybuilders do. this isnt the right way to do it for overall looksmaxing though since it is not repeatable daily or healthy

just stay very hydrated and high potassium and only ever waterfast if its for example for a photoshoot or etc

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and aspiring sigma male