My UNBLOATING DAILY ROUTINE (Good or Bad?)

aspiring sigma male

aspiring sigma male

ascended mentalcel
I am currently working on a debloating routine that I can do every morning before starting the day and I am trying many things out

Here is what I usually do (always):

The day before in the evening:
I drink atleast 1l of water 2h before going to bed (preventing dehydration while sleeping)
set the clock at 3AM to take a piss and drink more water (staying hydrated during the night) I wake up less puffy while doing this

When I wake up:
I drink Green Tea with lemon juice and a black coffe (my diuretics is coffeine)
then I would drink my vitamins and eat 2 big bananas for potassium (I got potassium pills will try this out instead soon)
its like atleast 1.5liters alone with all the liquid

ice my face in cold water with ice cubes

then I would go for a run to sweat out the water out of my face and to get the alert look (also makes your metabolism jump on) DAILY RUNS are SUPER UNDERRATED I DID THEM FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS STRAIGHT in the mornings and the BENEFITS ARE CRAZY MIGHT DO A THREAD ON THAT

After runinng I will drink 1l of liquid (some mineral concentrate)

- Skincare

Leave house

PROBLEM:

I have to piss every hour and the piss is always pure white and it is a lot of work FR

Idk if its healthy but it always work for me but I put to much effort in it. I WANT TO MAXIMZE RESULTS AND THE MINIMIZE THE TIME I PUT INTO IT

Your thoughts? I want to improve at that and when I Master this maybe drop a guide

SETUP IS VERY AUTISTIC

Attachments

• IMG_20240219_194116.jpg
    IMG_20240219_194116.jpg
    609.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, dragomaxxer, Deleted member 64584 and 2 others
very cool very nice

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 64584 and 1.60cm
Unbloating routine

Just piss all the electrolytes out theory

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander
Use magnesium glycinate, it works superrrr well

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
I just dont eat until i get home thats my debloating routine

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
Actualmente estoy trabajando en una rutina de desinflamación que puedo hacer todas las mañanas antes de empezar el día y estoy probando muchas cosas.

Esto es lo que suelo hacer (siempre):

El día anterior por la noche:
Bebo al menos 1 litro de agua 2 horas antes de acostarme (evito la deshidratación mientras duermo)
Pongo el reloj a las 3 a.m. para orinar y beber más agua (manteniéndome hidratado durante la noche) Me despierto menos hinchado mientras hago esto

Cuando me levanto:
Tomo Té Verde con jugo de limón y café negro (mi diurético es la cafeína)
luego tomaría mis vitaminas y comería 2 plátanos grandes para obtener potasio (tomé pastillas de potasio y probaré esto pronto)
es como al menos 1,5 litros solo con todo el líquido

Ponerme hielo en la cara con agua fría y cubitos de hielo.

luego saldría a correr para sudar hasta quitarme el agua de la cara y tener una mirada de alerta (también acelera tu metabolismo). LAS CARRERAS DIARIAS ESTÁN SUPER SUBTERRADADAS. LAS HICE COMO 2 MESES SEGUIDOS por las mañanas y los BENEFICIOS SON CRAZY PODRÍA HACER UN HILO SOBRE ESO

Después de correr beberé 1l de líquido (algo de concentrado mineral)

- Protección de la piel

Dejar la casa

PROBLEMA:

Tengo que orinar cada hora y la orina siempre es blanca y es mucho trabajo.

No sé si es saludable, pero siempre me funciona, pero me esfuerzo mucho en ello. QUIERO MAXIMIZAR LOS RESULTADOS Y MINIMIZAR EL TIEMPO QUE LE DEDICO

¿Tus pensamientos? Quiero mejorar en eso y cuando lo domine tal vez publique una guía.

LA CONFIGURACIÓN ES MUY AUTISTA
Don't drink so much water, every time you urinate you lose minerals and nutrients, your urine should look a little yellowish in color but not white.

I take 5-8 teaspoon of raw cocoa & 1 lt of coconut water for fast debloat

I am currently working on a debloating routine that I can do every morning before starting the day and I am trying many things out

I drink atleast 1l of water 2h before going to bed (preventing dehydration while sleeping)
set the clock at 3AM to take a piss and drink more water (staying hydrated during the night) I wake up less puffy while doing this

When I wake up:
then I would drink my vitamins and eat 2 big bananas for potassium (I got potassium pills will try this out instead soon)

then I would go for a run to sweat out the water out of my face and to get the alert look (also makes your metabolism jump on) DAILY RUNS are SUPER UNDERRATED I DID THEM FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS STRAIGHT in the mornings and the BENEFITS ARE CRAZY MIGHT DO A THREAD ON THAT

- Skincare

Leave house

PROBLEM:

I have to piss every hour and the piss is always pure white and it is a lot of work FR

Idk if its healthy but it always work for me but I put to much effort in it. I WANT TO MAXIMZE RESULTS AND THE MINIMIZE THE TIME I PUT INTO IT

Your thoughts? I want to improve at that and when I Master this maybe drop a guide

SETUP IS VERY AUTISTIC
How do you drink vitamins?

Good stuff, or u could just eat less and eat clean like this shit

Screenshot 20240227 125924 WhatsApp

• +1
Reactions: aspiring sigma male
Good routine mine looks like this:
-Fasting until late afternoon
-Morning: Ice the face,Black coffee, green tea, electrolytes, resistance training, then go to school
-School: Sipping on green tea, chewing nicotine gum or drinkong some 0kcal energy drink
-Then arrive home before my big meal 30min steady state cardio

• +1
cold shower + coconut water is enough tbh

• +1
Potassium maybe

When I wake up:

- Skincare

Leave house

PROBLEM:

SETUP IS VERY AUTISTIC
Just understand sodium and postassium ratio, avoid pufas, and dont do too much cardio

why would you wake yourself up in the middle of the night? just to piss? jfll