On top of being ugly im apparently creepy af

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
My bandmates said im the most emotionless, cold blooded, sociopathic person they ever met. They said that they wouldnt want to go against me, claimed im like a rl Joker and never dared to threaten me once. They said they never saw a person be so indifferent to the crowd and to his bandmates lol

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
"hey guys im so edgy" :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, maxmendietta, Effortless and 5 others
Didn't read more than 1 sentence but edgelord nevertheless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordNorwood and Chadelite

ugly and creepy are the same thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, PenileFacialSurgery, LordNorwood and 2 others
Joined Aug 25, 2018
Posts 8,046
Reputation 4,022

@6ft1

let’s cave this guys skull in. He’s a bumass nigga tryna Act edgy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
wow ur so brooding and deep

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Blackout.xl
didnt you say in one thread you're anti racist or something? then you arent a sociopath if you hold humane views

Relatable. People never insult me or make jokes about me, even when it's being done to everyone in a social context. It's like they lowkey fear me or something. Personally I feel like I always put up a happy face and a higher pitched voice when I am talking to others to come across as more friendly so I don't see why this is the case.

I think if some camera crew would videotape my social interactions you could probably see clearly I am some sort of psychopath ngl.

Time to jokermax

Relatable. People never insult me or make jokes about me, even when it's being done to everyone in a social context. It's like they lowkey fear me or something. Personally I feel like I always put up a happy face and a higher pitched voice when I am talking to others to come across as more friendly so I don't see why this is the case.

I think if some camera crew would videotape my social interactions you could probably see clearly I am some sort of psychopath ngl.

Time to jokermax