Once You Start Making Money, Upgrade These Things Immediately

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

6'10 , 300lbs , 10x10NBP can also lick my elbow
They told you to get the fast car, the diamond chain, the mansion, but deep down you know those are just marketing campaigns to separate you from your hard-earned money.

Do that and you’ll be back to being broke in no time.

But there are things to buy that will take your life to the next level.
Once you get money, upgrade these 15 things immediately.

1. Your Face​

Fix your face.
Whatever it is you really dislike it is holding you back, fix that. Remove the hair more often, fix your teeth, the crooked nose, get LASIK surgery, and fix your site. Those patches on your skin need to go, so put some money behind it to look healthy, rested, and get some clear skin.
Your face is how you connect to other people on a day-to-day basis. Your confidence will shoot through the roof and you’ll see its ripple effect in every aspect of your life.
A report by IZA World of Labor showed that —
People with a good-looking faces earn 15% more money than their average counterparts and will be hired and promoted faster.
Those veneers will pay for themselves in no time, and not only will you likely earn more, but people will find you more attractive which will lead to higher quality dates which translate to better social skills and that changes the way you experience life.
You know too well what being insecure about physical attributes can feel like, especially how it made you feel when other people pointed it out. Once you get the money, there’s no reason you have to carry those burdens anymore.

2. Your Physical Strength​

The face is the easiest thing to fix. It takes the least amount of time to see the change. You get the surgery or the procedure and bam you’re done. You’ve got the money now, so you need to be able to enjoy it.
“The healthier you are, the more enjoyable money is.”
Don’t think twice — get a trainer, pay them in advance, and let them know you really want a transformation. They’ll clear the chaos for you and will help to keep you accountable.
You already paid the money, so it’s time to get something back for your investment. You will feel better. People will notice you even more. Confidence is going higher and higher.
Once you see the results, you’re addicted!
If you’re sitting on the couch, reading this right now, and dread the idea of going to the gym, know that this feeling is temporary. Once those results start coming in, it’ll become a natural part of who you are. Your schedule will make the time. Commit first and you’ll see how it works out in your favor.
“Anything in life is easier once you remove the friction!”
Get a trainer. They’ll come to the gym closest to where you live. Order all your gym gear once and start doing this plus you’ll be surrounded by good-looking people who are taking care of their bodies. Most gyms have saunas and spas, and you can finally get that back pain sorted out.
Being in a sauna once a week and your risk of dying from cardiovascular events drops by 27%. Four times a week and the risk of heart failure goes down by almost 50%.
High temperatures release a substance called dynorphin which triggers your body to go into protein repair mode, and it also binds your endorphin receptors more strongly in the brain.

3. Your Bed: Mattress, Pillows, Linens​

Growing up poor you don’t realize just how bad your sleeping situation is. If you never wake up fully rested, if you find it hard to fall asleep or to get into those deep sleep zones where your body nurtures itself for maximum output during the day, that’s because of your bed.
“Poor people overpay for cars and TVs. Rich people overpay for their mattresses and pillows.”
Mattress prices are all over the place. Whatever number you’re thinking in your mind is okay to spend on a mattress, triple it, and see what you can find in that price range. You will not regret the decision!
Statistically, you spend a third of your life in bed. Investing in a great one is a no-brainer. When it comes to pillows, we purchased a bunch of them filled with every sponge, microfiber, feather, or polymer you can imagine, and honestly, the best pillow we can find was for a fraction of the cost of the other ones and it was from “Ikea” — they’re called the bergven pillow and they retail for about a hundred bucks.
The cherry on top is that the thing that brings it all together for us is the high thread count Egyptian cotton linen. Once you get the money, buy yourself the mattress, the pillows, and the linens with a thread count over 500.
Your sleep will never be the same! It’s gotten to the point where we feel less rested in a luxury hotel than we do in our own homes.

4. Convenience​

Here’s the thing —
“The only thing that beats free is fast!”
Walking is free, but people still grab an Uber. Tap water is free, yet you still buy a bottle of water if you’re in front of the store.
Fortunately for you, money does buy convenience. The same services you would travel to now come to you. Flying private is one of the most convenient things possible. Not only do you decide when the plane leaves, but you get to the airport, get in a car, they drop you off at the entrance to your plane, and you get on and fly out. No lines, no cues, security already has your info, and you’re pre-vetted to fly.
If you’re in your early days and you cannot afford to fly private, there are certain passes you can purchase that will allow you to skip security at airports and fast-track through things.
Growing up in a former communist country has taught us that above everything else how to stand in line. We dread it.
  • Flying out — fast pass.
  • Going to a museum — fast pass.
Life is too short to stand in line unless standing in line is the message you want to send. We’re looking at you David Beckham.

5. Your Schedule​

Once you get the money, your goal becomes clearing up your schedule. You go from saying yes to everything to saying no to most things.
“The less you have to do, the more you get to enjoy the things you really want to do.”
That’s where creativity stems from. It’s hard to be creative or enjoy this life when you’ve been carrying rocks up the mountain like Sisyphus all day only to do it again and again tomorrow.
Outsource everything. Clear your schedule. Clear your calendar. Having a busy calendar and a busy mind will destroy your ability to create anything great, so take this seriously.
Now that you have money, other people will want your time. Keep an open calendar, but always be too busy to do coffee with people who don’t give you a serious reason to do so.
When you boil it down, here’s the true decision you’ve got to make:
Would you rather go have coffee with this stranger for an hour or spend that time with your kid, your spouse, on yourself, meditating by listening to a great audiobook while walking in nature or taking a bubble bath?
We kind of hope you answered the ladder on that one.

6. Your Location​

You might not realize it, but where you live is the most important decision you’ll make in your life.
Statistically, it’ll influence who you marry, who your friends are, what you do for fun, and even your political affiliation and religious beliefs.
In life —
“The closer you are to the money, the more money you’ll make.”
If you started from the bottom, you know the bottom isn’t a nice place to live. You’re surrounded by weirdos, there isn’t much going on, and you have to commute to any place worth seeing.
The closer you are to the office or workplace, the more time you have to do other things that push you further. For us, it meant buying the top-floor Penthouse of our building and moving our office to one of the lower floors so we take the elevator to the morning meeting.

7. Your Food​

While pursuing the grind, you had to downsize everywhere for extended periods of time. We call those “our ramen years”.
Basically, you survive on the cheapest things possible, you eat that for the sole purpose of being fed. You add some ketchup or hot sauce just to make it more pleasant to eat. Something really great happens when you make some money. Your understanding of behavior changes. All of a sudden, you’re smart enough to realize that food is actually fuel.
Now, we’re not going to get preachy here and tell you to only eat salads because that’s not who we are. We love a good Wagyu steak and having truffles in our pasta. The goal is to increase the quality of your consumption while lowering the quantity.
Poor people eat at volume, that’s why the KFC bucket has 30 wings, but all those fancy restaurants serve up super small portions.
“One should either eat for nourishment or for the experience.”

8. House Cleaning Services + Subscription for Essentials​

This might sound trivial, but outsource the trivial tasks in your life. Now that you’ve got some money you can afford to pay someone to clean your house for you and that frees up more time for you to complete your next steps.
Find people and pay them for everything you don’t want to do, but maintain activities like walking your own dog if you enjoy playing with that good boy, and keeping up with the clear your calendar agenda, you should set your bills on autopay. We’ve got recurring payments cleared for almost all of our invoices. Money leaves the account automatically. We check it once or twice per year to make sure everything is in order, but so far we’ve never had any issues.
As a pro tip, we’ve also automated a portion of our income to go automatically to Vanguard into an S&P 500. That way we know our DCA is on autopilot and we’ve got no problem living on the rest.

9. Time With Your Family​

Time can be different once you’ve got a little bit of money. Your parents or siblings don’t need fancy gifts from you, but they might need help with their mortgage. Pay it off on their behalf and let them know you love them.
Relieving your parents off financial stress will open up more money for them to take care of themselves and live a happier life, and in our experience, it also makes them respect you a lot more.
Whenever we travel, we love bringing family members with us so they don’t feel like they’re leaching off us they still pay for their flights and other expenses, but we secretly pick up the cost of the accommodation. That allows us to not compromise on the quality of the experience and they still feel like they contribute to their part.
It’s easy to drift apart when life is chaotically busy, but these relationships are valuable. So, nurture them.

10. Your Teachers​

Smart folks know that you never stop learning, you just elevate your teachers. The people you learn from are more niched so they’ve got deeper insights and different knowledge.
You seek out experts, you leverage their input into getting more done in shorter spans of time — these people are usually expensive and outside of the reach of regular folk. An executive coach usually costs several thousands of dollars per month just to jump on a zoom call with you and have a one-hour conversation, but you’re seeing results so you’ve got no problem paying.
At this level, these teachers know what they’re talking about and what you need to do next. Some of you don’t have the money to get a dedicated personal coach, but the same thing Airbnb did to luxury homes, we’ve already been doing to the self-development industry.

11. Your Stories and Adventures​

Here’s how you become the most interesting person in the room: You live a life worth telling others about, you travel, you try things, and you get into adventures.
  • Focus on the journey, not the destination.
  • Be a traveler, not a tourist.
Embrace the things that make you feel alive. You’ve got a bucket list of things you want to try and experience in your lifetime. The clock is ticking and the window of opportunity is closing.
You’re here because you’ve made some money or are on your way to making some. Spending money on experiences actually makes you richer.
“The more you experience, the more you find out who you are.”
Most people live and die without ever finding out. Your stories and adventures will bring people toward you. It’ll inspire them. Your light will shine bright as you have got something genuinely interesting to say in a world where y’all watching reruns of the same TV shows.
Yes! We’re talking about Friends, The Office, and let us know in the comments which you think is the third one.
Money buys freedom, so exercise that freedom for your own growth. Fly to the other side of the planet and then ride the train from one coast to another, it’ll take you a few weeks, but we guarantee that you’ll have at least one hell of a story to tell.

12. Your Charity Work​

We measure success by the positive impact we have in this world.
We get it! You’ve been busy reinvesting everything into your business so much so that you don’t have much to give away, but that needs to change and we guarantee you’ll see a positive return on your investment.
Do you want to know a secret?
“The universe gives more to those who are willing to give it away!”
It needs people to spread it around. Every time we upgraded our giving, a new level of wealth and opportunity opened up like clockwork.
The sooner you start, the better. We think of it in percentage terms. Giving away half of a month’s salary toward helping others is just 4.16% of your income. Trust us, you’ll have no problem living off the rest, but the emotional impact it’ll have on you is incredible, plus we feel like you could use some good karma in your life right now.

13. Your Wardrobe​

Before you jump into StockX and order a new pair of overpriced sneakers, you gotta listen carefully here —
“Quality over quantity! Timeless over trendy!”
This is why all rich people seem to be dressed the same; little to no logos, timeless high-quality fabrics. If you feel like you have nothing to wear, that’s because you suck at buying quality items.
Instead of buying four puffer jackets from one of the fast fashion retailers frequently, buy a Burberry trench coat that will be with you for the next 30 years. This allows you to rid yourself of the useless excess you store in your home and have a clean portfolio of clothes.
If you’ve got absolutely no fashion sense, Google “Capsule Wardrobe” and go from there.

@8PSLcel @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chinacurry @Niko69 @elld101 @AscensionMan98

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, angelo, Deleted member 14392 and 31 others
great thread ngl
especially these parts
Whatever it is you really dislike it is holding you back, fix that. Remove the hair more often, fix your teeth, the crooked nose, get LASIK surgery, and fix your site. Those patches on your skin need to go
Those veneers will pay for themselves in no time, and not only will you likely earn more, but people will find you more attractive
I'm so double minded as to whether I should study at uni or just get a job and start saving to better my face to the best of my ability.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, to be human and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Damn. Must have taken a while to write the thread

To bad I don't got money atm

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Truecel14 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
great thread ngl
especially these parts

I'm so double minded as to whether I should study at uni or just get a job and start saving to better my face to the best of my ability.

As long as you can get into a legit uni course, one that has teaches marketable skills or is a prerequisite to get onto the field such a s pharmacy/law etc

Uni is a fine option. It really depends on what job you want to go for as an adult and your own grades/offers on the table

As long as you can get into a legit uni course, one that has teaches marketable skills or is a prerequisite to get onto the field such a s pharmacy/law etc

Uni is a fine option. It really depends on what job you want to go for as an adult and your own grades/offers on the table
Curious did u do uni, and what career path have you done in your life till now

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
good topic

I should've fixed my face ages ago. It's the most important investment you can make.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 16515
Issa good thread yakhi 😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙☝️☝️☝️

• +1

I work at for my uncles business whenever I'm off from school and they seem to pay well, my parents said I should take a gap year after school to work and save some money and then go to uni if I want to

I mostly wanna go to uni for the fun and social life tho so it might be a waste of time with regards to making money

• +1
Curious did u do uni, and what career path have you done in your life till now

I studied all STEM in formal education, typical south asian life path.
But then i self taught coding and now dayjob is in software engineering and i have 2 side businesses
Eventual plan to quit my job and live of the business income.

I work at for my uncles business whenever I'm off from school and they seem to pay well, my parents said I should take a gap year after school to work and save some money and then go to uni if I want to

I mostly wanna go to uni for the fun and social life tho so it might be a waste of time with regards to making money

Taking a gap year is a good idea, because you can get a flavour of work and also build on yourself
and you still got the option of uni open too.

At 18, you think you know things, but trust me you don't know shit :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and AscensionMan98
I studied all STEM in formal education, typical south asian life path.
But then i self taught coding and now dayjob is in software engineering and i have 2 side businesses
Eventual plan to quit my job and live of the business income.

Taking a gap year is a good idea, because you can get a flavour of work and also build on yourself

Nice, what side businesses do you run, and how long did it take to code enough to get a good job, and did u ever work in a job in your original stem field.

• +1

I wanna study but I also wanna get money to get my malocclusion, teeth and nose sorted out as fast as possible

Im 16 and only starting my last year of school so I have a year to think about it tho

• +1
and did u ever work in a job in your original stem field.

I found STEM boring, was young when i deciding to dump it because i was full of youthful energy and didn't want to have my whole life set out for me. Had big naïve dreams but i think it was the best choice. The way i felt was

Better dead than mediocre

Nice, what side businesses do you run, and how long did it take to code enough to get a good job,

I wasn't very good at coding when i got hired, just blagged my way through interviews.
NTpill confirmed.

I have a rental portfolio and the other business is selling services to the public.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and AscensionMan98
I found STEM boring, was young when i deciding to dump it because i was full of youthful energy and didn't want to have my whole life set out for me. Had big naïve dreams but i think it was the best choice. The way i felt was

Better dead than mediocre

I wasn't very good at coding when i got hired, just blagged my way through interviews.
NTpill confirmed.

I have a rental portfolio and the other business is selling services to the public.
wdym sell services to public. And renting out is a good model, my programming friend did that. My other programming friend could have done that but went the stocks route. Portfolio went from like 70K to 250k, and now its 150k and he refuses to sell.

• JFL
wdym sell services to public. And renting out is a good model, my programming friend did that. My other programming friend could have done that but went the stocks route. Portfolio went from like 70K to 250k, and now its 150k and he refuses to sell.

Stocks are easier and good, EZ low stress method
but i like property because even though its higher risk, and way more bullshit.
However you get to double dip with both rent and house price inflation + the mortgages allow to get larger assets you wouldn't be able to afford otherwise.

I am bullish on property prices in major western cities over the next decade and further.
So the idea is eventually they'll be worth a fuckton more than what i paid for them.

Started with low end flats with good rental yield and now moving into bigger properties with expansion potential.

What do you think @Chinacurry @Niko69 @averagejoe is property still a good bet, or am i going to get fucked hard by rising interest rates?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
However you get to double dip with both rent and house price inflation.

I am bullish on property prices in major western cities over the next decade and further.
So the idea is eventually they'll be worth a fuckton more than what i paid for them.

Started with low end flats with good rental yield and now moving into bigger properties with expansion potential.

What do you think @Chinacurry @Niko69 @averagejoe is property still a good bet, or am i going to get fucked hard by rising interest rates?
what about the selling services to public thing, could u elaborate

• +1
However you get to double dip with both rent and house price inflation.

Still think properties are quite decent, highly depends on interest rate you get as well though and how much you put down, I'm still a big fan of real estate

• Love it
what about the selling services to public thing, could u elaborate

Its a business that sells a service to the general public.
Don't want to give too much info, because there's not that many in London so would be semi dox

Still think properties are quite decent, highly depends on interest rate you get as well though and how much you put down, I'm still a big fan of real estate

Every baller i know made there money on the boom in the 90s/00's
Its crazy how much those fuckers made.

It's stressful to deal with bullshit tenants and increased regulation on BTL's
A socialist government could come in and try to cap rents or push legislation like we had in covid where you couldn't evict deadbeats who refuse to pay their rent. :rage:

But i guess anything in life worth having comes with risk

If i was a chick i could just bank on marrying some rich dude.
But as a guy you need to free yourself from wagecuckery - no one is coming to save you

brutal beingbornaswronggenderpill :cry:

Don't want to give too much info, because there's not that many in London so would be semi dox

A socialist government could come in and try to cap rents or push legislation like we had in covid where you couldn't evict people who won't pay their rent. :rage:

But as a guy you need to free yourself from wagecuckery - no one is coming to save you

Yea that's fair, I just wanted to know so could start my own neet business if I ever get rich, but I'll need the capital first before mental masturbatio of that.

Curious have you considered marrying a rich becky and then divorce fucking her to get alimony lol

• JFL
I agree with everything other than charity, vast majority of charity money doesn't go to it's cause

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and AscensionMan98
Making money is impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and ManletBlackcel

A socialist government could come in and try to cap rents or push legislation like we had in covid where you couldn't evict deadbeats who refuse to pay their rent. :rage:

You can’t make money from 2020 onwards

Too saturated
Too difficult
No connections
Taxes
High barrier to entry
Every ethnjc online is working for slave wages while providing the same services
Algorithms work against you

If you’re not rich alreqdy, you’ll probably never be rich

@_MVP_

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, ManletBlackcel and AscensionMan98
I agree with everything other than charity, vast majority of charity money doesn't go to it's cause
Correct, charity is more of a thing to get tax deductions and then for those running it to skim of the donations and put it in their pockets. But in the end most charities still get some portion of the work to actually doing work, but only a small portion I would say ( 20-40%)

You can’t make money from 2020 onwards

Too saturated
Too difficult
No connections
Taxes
High barrier to entry
Every ethnjc online is working for slave wages while providing the same services
Algorithms work against you

If you’re not rich alreqdy, you’ll probably never be rich

@_MVP_
Who cares about money. Better to live a chad life and then just accept that you'll have to live cheaply. Its cucked working but the rat race to live that "wage cuck free lifestyle " is intense. Everyone is trying to do it.

Your probably better off realistically getting some easy job that is low paying , but fully remote , so maybe 12-15$, and then move to a cheap country in Eastern Europe and live in some average studio for 400$ a month, or if you really want to save then temporarily in Vietnam ( or if gooks your think , for longer ) for 6 months and pay like 80$ a month for a rental.

Actually the "Your Teachers" part seems bullshit too.

If these dudes are giving up their time to be paid to teach you, are they really as successful as they claim. Are they more successful than you?
I think people should only take advice from those more successful than them.

The best advice I've ever gotten has been free. Out of the kindness of someone's heart. If someone more successful than you is giving you FREE advice, shut up and listen because you can learn a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Truecel14 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
If youre sub niko what’s the point in all this shit man?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 22780
Having a “top tier life “ is subjective. To me I do have one. I like where I’m at and what I’m doing with my life. I genuinely do not enjoy being social or having social media or whatever. I really am a private person and always have been. I am extremely introverted not from no one wanting to hang out or be my friend but because I really do enjoy being alone and doing solo activities like playing video games while listening to podcasts

And I have been successful at almost everything I’ve done. When I put my mind to something I do achieve it. In high school when I wanted to be good at poker I focused in on it learned the game and all the math behind it and read tons of books and by the time I was 21 I had made tons of money from online poker more than enough to get all my surgeries and new BMW and penthouse apartment in SF.

When I wanted to learn to trade stocks professionally I read a few books and spent 16 hours a day for two years alone in my room studying stock charts,patterns,historical data over and years and years tinkering with different strategies,trial and error back testing etc. And now I trade stocks for a living and am successful doing that.

When I saw the success my younger brother got from looks alone I was driven to become good looking so I got surgery and did every single possible looksmax available and go through the work of always frauding on point with things like contacts and elevator shoes to always appear as the frauded better looking person I want to be. And I got over 150 slays in 2 years

I have accomplished plenty of things. I do think I am a genius in all honesty. I have more money and looks than most people ever will. As cliche as it is money has not brought me a shred of increased happiness other than the fact that it has enabled me to buy surgeries and looksmaxxes so in that aspect it does bring increased happiness. I’m fact most my increased quality of life has come from getting to low bf thru weight loss and from all my looksmaxxes and learning the red pill philosophy from this site.

in more recent years tho having my brother as my best friend has been a blessing. It’s nice to have one best friend in life to bro out with.

Edit: Also having a family or wife or gf doesnt appeal to me at all. I cant even have a gf or hang out with a girl for more thna a day at a time without it stressing me out and wanting to get away from her to have alone time, there's no chance I would ever be able to have a family or children so that's off the table

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 14392 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
who wrote this

• +1
Learn the rule of supply and demand.
The supply of people in the world wanting to tell other people how to spend their money greatly exceeds the demand.

If youre sub niko what’s the point in all this shit man?

If you don't put effort into making tomorrow better than today
It will just keep getting worse for you in life
Making money is impossible

Its competitive to get into a good career
Its difficult to run a successful business
But some motherfucker out there is going to be one of the few the makes it through.

It might take you 20+ years. But impossible it is not.

With aging populations, the state can't be relied on for anything especially as man.
If you don't set yourself up, you're at the mercy of society.
Actually the "Your Teachers" part seems bullshit too.

If these dudes are giving up their time to be paid to teach you, are they really as successful as they claim. Are they more successful than you?
I think people should only take advice from those more successful than them.

The best advice I've ever gotten has been free. Out of the kindness of someone's heart. If someone more successful than you is giving you FREE advice, shut up and listen because you can learn a lot.

I agree,

You need to hire people for specific advice such as taxes etc.
But in general the most useful help you will receive is from people who do it purely to be kind.
who wrote this

Found it on medium when i was reading something unrelated and thought some points were applicable to people here.

Buy stocks bruv, oil, petrol, gas are all rising in UK and will continue well into next year.

Call options or death.
Literally can't go tits up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
They told you to get the fast car, the diamond chain, the mansion, but deep down you know those are just marketing campaigns to separate you from your hard-earned money.

1. Your Face​

Fix your face.
Whatever it is you really dislike it is holding you back, fix that. Remove the hair more often, fix your teeth, the crooked nose, get LASIK surgery, and fix your site. Those patches on your skin need to go, so put some money behind it to look healthy, rested, and get some clear skin.
Your face is how you connect to other people on a day-to-day basis. Your confidence will shoot through the roof and you’ll see its ripple effect in every aspect of your life.

Those veneers will pay for themselves in no time, and not only will you likely earn more, but people will find you more attractive which will lead to higher quality dates which translate to better social skills and that changes the way you experience life.
You know too well what being insecure about physical attributes can feel like, especially how it made you feel when other people pointed it out. Once you get the money, there’s no reason you have to carry those burdens anymore.

The face is the easiest thing to fix. It takes the least amount of time to see the change. You get the surgery or the procedure and bam you’re done. You’ve got the money now, so you need to be able to enjoy it.

Don’t think twice — get a trainer, pay them in advance, and let them know you really want a transformation. They’ll clear the chaos for you and will help to keep you accountable.
You already paid the money, so it’s time to get something back for your investment. You will feel better. People will notice you even more. Confidence is going higher and higher.
If you’re sitting on the couch, reading this right now, and dread the idea of going to the gym, know that this feeling is temporary. Once those results start coming in, it’ll become a natural part of who you are. Your schedule will make the time. Commit first and you’ll see how it works out in your favor.

Get a trainer. They’ll come to the gym closest to where you live. Order all your gym gear once and start doing this plus you’ll be surrounded by good-looking people who are taking care of their bodies. Most gyms have saunas and spas, and you can finally get that back pain sorted out.

High temperatures release a substance called dynorphin which triggers your body to go into protein repair mode, and it also binds your endorphin receptors more strongly in the brain.

Growing up poor you don’t realize just how bad your sleeping situation is. If you never wake up fully rested, if you find it hard to fall asleep or to get into those deep sleep zones where your body nurtures itself for maximum output during the day, that’s because of your bed.

Mattress prices are all over the place. Whatever number you’re thinking in your mind is okay to spend on a mattress, triple it, and see what you can find in that price range. You will not regret the decision!
Statistically, you spend a third of your life in bed. Investing in a great one is a no-brainer. When it comes to pillows, we purchased a bunch of them filled with every sponge, microfiber, feather, or polymer you can imagine, and honestly, the best pillow we can find was for a fraction of the cost of the other ones and it was from “Ikea” — they’re called the bergven pillow and they retail for about a hundred bucks.
The cherry on top is that the thing that brings it all together for us is the high thread count Egyptian cotton linen. Once you get the money, buy yourself the mattress, the pillows, and the linens with a thread count over 500.
Your sleep will never be the same! It’s gotten to the point where we feel less rested in a luxury hotel than we do in our own homes.

4. Convenience​

Here’s the thing —

Walking is free, but people still grab an Uber. Tap water is free, yet you still buy a bottle of water if you’re in front of the store.
Fortunately for you, money does buy convenience. The same services you would travel to now come to you. Flying private is one of the most convenient things possible. Not only do you decide when the plane leaves, but you get to the airport, get in a car, they drop you off at the entrance to your plane, and you get on and fly out. No lines, no cues, security already has your info, and you’re pre-vetted to fly.
If you’re in your early days and you cannot afford to fly private, there are certain passes you can purchase that will allow you to skip security at airports and fast-track through things.
Growing up in a former communist country has taught us that above everything else how to stand in line. We dread it.
Life is too short to stand in line unless standing in line is the message you want to send. We’re looking at you David Beckham.

5. Your Schedule​

Once you get the money, your goal becomes clearing up your schedule. You go from saying yes to everything to saying no to most things.

That’s where creativity stems from. It’s hard to be creative or enjoy this life when you’ve been carrying rocks up the mountain like Sisyphus all day only to do it again and again tomorrow.
Outsource everything. Clear your schedule. Clear your calendar. Having a busy calendar and a busy mind will destroy your ability to create anything great, so take this seriously.
Now that you have money, other people will want your time. Keep an open calendar, but always be too busy to do coffee with people who don’t give you a serious reason to do so.
Would you rather go have coffee with this stranger for an hour or spend that time with your kid, your spouse, on yourself, meditating by listening to a great audiobook while walking in nature or taking a bubble bath?

6. Your Location​

You might not realize it, but where you live is the most important decision you’ll make in your life.
Statistically, it’ll influence who you marry, who your friends are, what you do for fun, and even your political affiliation and religious beliefs.
In life —

If you started from the bottom, you know the bottom isn’t a nice place to live. You’re surrounded by weirdos, there isn’t much going on, and you have to commute to any place worth seeing.
The closer you are to the office or workplace, the more time you have to do other things that push you further. For us, it meant buying the top-floor Penthouse of our building and moving our office to one of the lower floors so we take the elevator to the morning meeting.

7. Your Food​

While pursuing the grind, you had to downsize everywhere for extended periods of time. We call those “our ramen years”.
Basically, you survive on the cheapest things possible, you eat that for the sole purpose of being fed. You add some ketchup or hot sauce just to make it more pleasant to eat. Something really great happens when you make some money. Your understanding of behavior changes. All of a sudden, you’re smart enough to realize that food is actually fuel.
Now, we’re not going to get preachy here and tell you to only eat salads because that’s not who we are. We love a good Wagyu steak and having truffles in our pasta. The goal is to increase the quality of your consumption while lowering the quantity.
Poor people eat at volume, that’s why the KFC bucket has 30 wings, but all those fancy restaurants serve up super small portions.

This might sound trivial, but outsource the trivial tasks in your life. Now that you’ve got some money you can afford to pay someone to clean your house for you and that frees up more time for you to complete your next steps.
Find people and pay them for everything you don’t want to do, but maintain activities like walking your own dog if you enjoy playing with that good boy, and keeping up with the clear your calendar agenda, you should set your bills on autopay. We’ve got recurring payments cleared for almost all of our invoices. Money leaves the account automatically. We check it once or twice per year to make sure everything is in order, but so far we’ve never had any issues.
As a pro tip, we’ve also automated a portion of our income to go automatically to Vanguard into an S&P 500. That way we know our DCA is on autopilot and we’ve got no problem living on the rest.

Time can be different once you’ve got a little bit of money. Your parents or siblings don’t need fancy gifts from you, but they might need help with their mortgage. Pay it off on their behalf and let them know you love them.
Relieving your parents off financial stress will open up more money for them to take care of themselves and live a happier life, and in our experience, it also makes them respect you a lot more.
Whenever we travel, we love bringing family members with us so they don’t feel like they’re leaching off us they still pay for their flights and other expenses, but we secretly pick up the cost of the accommodation. That allows us to not compromise on the quality of the experience and they still feel like they contribute to their part.
It’s easy to drift apart when life is chaotically busy, but these relationships are valuable. So, nurture them.

10. Your Teachers​

Smart folks know that you never stop learning, you just elevate your teachers. The people you learn from are more niched so they’ve got deeper insights and different knowledge.
You seek out experts, you leverage their input into getting more done in shorter spans of time — these people are usually expensive and outside of the reach of regular folk. An executive coach usually costs several thousands of dollars per month just to jump on a zoom call with you and have a one-hour conversation, but you’re seeing results so you’ve got no problem paying.
At this level, these teachers know what they’re talking about and what you need to do next. Some of you don’t have the money to get a dedicated personal coach, but the same thing Airbnb did to luxury homes, we’ve already been doing to the self-development industry.

Here’s how you become the most interesting person in the room: You live a life worth telling others about, you travel, you try things, and you get into adventures.
Embrace the things that make you feel alive. You’ve got a bucket list of things you want to try and experience in your lifetime. The clock is ticking and the window of opportunity is closing.
You’re here because you’ve made some money or are on your way to making some. Spending money on experiences actually makes you richer.

Most people live and die without ever finding out. Your stories and adventures will bring people toward you. It’ll inspire them. Your light will shine bright as you have got something genuinely interesting to say in a world where y’all watching reruns of the same TV shows.
Yes! We’re talking about Friends, The Office, and let us know in the comments which you think is the third one.
Money buys freedom, so exercise that freedom for your own growth. Fly to the other side of the planet and then ride the train from one coast to another, it’ll take you a few weeks, but we guarantee that you’ll have at least one hell of a story to tell.

12. Your Charity Work​

We get it! You’ve been busy reinvesting everything into your business so much so that you don’t have much to give away, but that needs to change and we guarantee you’ll see a positive return on your investment.

It needs people to spread it around. Every time we upgraded our giving, a new level of wealth and opportunity opened up like clockwork.
The sooner you start, the better. We think of it in percentage terms. Giving away half of a month’s salary toward helping others is just 4.16% of your income. Trust us, you’ll have no problem living off the rest, but the emotional impact it’ll have on you is incredible, plus we feel like you could use some good karma in your life right now.

13. Your Wardrobe​

Before you jump into StockX and order a new pair of overpriced sneakers, you gotta listen carefully here —

This is why all rich people seem to be dressed the same; little to no logos, timeless high-quality fabrics. If you feel like you have nothing to wear, that’s because you suck at buying quality items.
Instead of buying four puffer jackets from one of the fast fashion retailers frequently, buy a Burberry trench coat that will be with you for the next 30 years. This allows you to rid yourself of the useless excess you store in your home and have a clean portfolio of clothes.
If you’ve got absolutely no fashion sense, Google “Capsule Wardrobe” and go from there.

@8PSLcel @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chinacurry @Niko69 @elld101 @AscensionMan98
High IQ thread mirin, and people heavily underestimate high thread count bed linens and a good bed... I might not get a lot of sleep but damn, those hours I do I sleep like a baby that emptied a pack of melatonin

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
However you get to double dip with both rent and house price inflation + the mortgages allow to get larger assets you wouldn't be able to afford otherwise.

Property still has its place, as long as u don't over leverage.

1. Your Face​

Fix your face.

4. Convenience​

Here’s the thing —

5. Your Schedule​

6. Your Location​

In life —

7. Your Food​

10. Your Teachers​

12. Your Charity Work​

13. Your Wardrobe​

Your face:
You should be upgrading this whether or not you have money by cleaning it and eating as best you can. And keeping your weight in check. You only need money for expensive procedures.

Physical Strength:
I gymmaxxed as soon as the gym would let me. And always played sports as a kid. I roidmaxxed before I had a career. Jfl if you live life without even doing the first.

Bed and etc.
You need money for this? Jfl. Cheap stuff. If you’re talking about the mattress then also jfl. Eating healthy, staying active, and being a healthy bodyweight will help with good sleep better than any mattress. You’re honestly better off roidcelling and HGH maxxing and sleeping on a blanket on the floor lmfao at investing in expensive mattresses. Basic and new is all you need. Sheets and what not are cheap. Pillows are cheap.

Convenience
Bro just say a car and funds for plane tickets jfl at walking with six figures in bank.

Schedule
? I already said no to most things jfl at going out whilst broke. Going out when loaded now you’re a king.

Agreed go to high class neighborhoods man my fucking city is all fucking drug addicts I want to ER.

Food
Should have already been eating healthy. Eating healthier is cheaper anyways.

The rest is trash except wardrobe. Update that asap don’t need to have much money.

You need money to buy flashy cars and gold chains everything you listed is budget shit that poor people should also do. You buy the gold chains and flashy cars after accumulation of wealth not during.

• +1
Reactions: Tallcurrycel and Truecel14
High effort high IQ thread.
Shoulda posted in Looksmaxxing for more visibility…
Thanks 👍

Mattresses overrated what TRULY MATTERS are your chairs and couches. My couch is shit and now my back is fucked, no gym for a week IT’S OVER UTTTERLY OVER

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
It’s a myth that good looking people earn more money

Needs are ugly and they’re making bank straight out of college while chads and Stacies who partied are working as bartenders and other shitty jobs with their useless degrees

At least cite the source

• JFL
It’s a myth that good looking people earn more money

Needs are ugly and they’re making bank straight out of college while chads and Stacies who partied are working as bartenders and other shitty jobs with their useless degrees
stacies marry multi-millionaire HTNs. U gotta keep the coping a bit lower bro.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It's a very good post and a very good video tbh.

I wasted my time looksmaxxing, when what I should've been doing is moneymaxxing and getting rid of all the toxic people+circumstances in my life.

I've lived in extreme poverty all my life around extremely toxic people. Being ugly + being treated like shit because of it has only been the tip of the iceberg of my life's difficulties.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry