One easy way to tell if you’re Chad, normie, or sub5

NigerianChico

NigerianChico

Banned
If you’re a normie talking bad about a Chad, the person you’re talking to will say you’re just jealous

If you’re a subhuman talking bad about a normie, people will say you’re dickriding

Sub5 talks bad about normie = Dickriding

Normie talking bad about a subhuman? Both agree, and laugh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, whiteislandpill, IndraBC and 2 others
also it only matters how you’re treated, not what your rating actually is on the scale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and IndraBC
How would talking bad about someone be dickriding?

Is your social circle double digit IQ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joseroling, mirrormogger, sub5outsider and 6 others
This isn’t the hierarchy JFL. Chad isn’t that common.

Anyone HTN + will get chad treatment for the most part. Chadlites/chads arent super rare but they are rare enough to not be that common in these cases. Unless u go to an upper class school

Anything sub MTN if non NT will get subhuman treatment. However being sub LTN aka truecel will obviously fuck u over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, sudanguy, IndraBC and 2 others
This isn’t the hierarchy JFL. Chad isn’t that common.

Anyone HTN + will get chad treatment for the most part. Chadlites/chads arent super rare but they are rare enough to not be that common in these cases. Unless u go to an upper class school

Anything sub MTN if non NT will get subhuman treatment. However being sub LTN aka truecel will obviously fuck u over.
Evb already knows this but im not going to say HTN+ with status and money and non nt MTN in the thread that’s too long

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and ElTruecel
I haven't been in a single social circle where making fun of someone's looks was acceptable or didn't make you look bad and non-NT.

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and Tallest person here
I haven't been in a single social circle where making fun of someone's looks was acceptable or didn't make you look bad and non-NT.
But they don't laugh about looks.
They laugh about anything they can.
Sometimes they laugh about something subhuman that they would praise on Chad.
adventoreus
Like having some hobby like rock climbing, you are either mainstream hipster adrenaline junkie subhuman or chad with really interesting and adventurous and unique hobby.

If you’re a normie talking bad about a Chad, the person you’re talking to will say you’re just jealous

If you’re a subhuman talking bad about a normie, people will say you’re dickriding

Sub5 talks bad about normie = Dickriding

Normie talking bad about a subhuman? Both agree, and laugh
No gives a shit if you are a normie, sub 5, or a chad. All that matters is that you’re fucking

But they don't laugh about looks.
They laugh about anything they can.
Sometimes they laugh about something subhuman that they would praise on Chad.
adventoreus
Like having some hobby like rock climbing, you are either mainstream hipster adrenaline junkie subhuman or chad with really interesting and adventurous and unique hobby.
Nigga this is the worst example I’ve seen how old are u

If you don't hit 99+ in a day on tinder you're subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
who gets called a dickrider for talking shit about someone, most of the time what happens if people just nod their heads and pretend to agree, say yeah yeah mhm or thats crazy then talk shit about you later, or say really? or ive never seen him do that or defend them

How would talking bad about someone be dickriding?

Is your social circle double digit IQ?
“Dickriding” is used both ways are you millennial or something

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico
if your invisible and seen as attractive only by your mother then your a Chad

dnrd chad talks shit about everyone because hes him

dnrd chad talks shit about everyone because hes him
Nah all the chads I know are chill asf, it’s the nt mtns with either height or style that talk shit. This naturally happens because chads have already proved themselves and naturally gain approval and respect from others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and edodalic29
Nah all the chads I know are chill asf, it’s the nt mtns with either height or style that talk shit
I guess it depends on the person, one of my chadlite friend is a total bully , obnoxious, toxic , racist , all the bad and horrible traits you can think of he has . Hes only nice to me because we are both dickheads

I guess it depends on the person, one of my chadlite friend is a total bully , obnoxious, toxic , racist , all the bad and horrible traits you can think of he has . Hes only nice to me because we are both dickheads
Least obvious nd larping:

Nah all the chads I know are chill asf, it’s the nt mtns with either height or style that talk shit. This naturally happens because chads have already proved themselves and naturally gain approval and respect from others
Tall normies talk the most shit bc all they have going for them is height

I'm indian ( Chad )