One month of peptides for heightmaxxing: Report

C

cosmicrainbow

Iron
I'm coming up on the one month mark of injecting GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 no DAC, with the goal of gaining some height. A lot of people seem to be unaware of the benefits of injecting these peptides, and way more people seem to lean towards injecting HGH. Imo, stay away from injecting straight HGH. Not only is it way more expensive than peptides, but it comes with a variety of side effects (swollen jaw/hands, higher chance of cancer). I've also noticed that ever since I began injecting, I've almost developed an affinity for needles. I like it. I've grown to enjoy the pain, in a way. Don't really get how some people are so deathly terrified of needles anymore. Anyways, here's the gist of what I've experienced.
- Better sleep quality, wake up feeling more refreshed and less lethargic.
- WAY more lean muscle, along with a loss in fat
- About 2cm in height (measured multiple days in a row to account for any error)
- Overall more energy and motivation
Remember that these won't do shit for your height if your plates are closed, but the other effects are definitely a ton of fun. Gonna add hexarelin to my stack for the next two months and see how it goes.

• +1
Reactions: highschoolmaxxer, enchanted_elixir, SOS-Sonic and 18 others
Age bro? And bone age?

@Extra Chromosome shedding tears of joy in heaven

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: kirbyparks, Piro, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 11 others
2cm in 1 month? COPE

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: iblameme, Nosecel, BackFromTheMogging and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, FreakkForLife, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
How much did it cost?

Are you measuring at morning or at night+how old are you

What are your sources for the peptides?

Surely you're on an AI too, right?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I'm coming up on the one month mark of injecting GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 no DAC, with the goal of gaining some height. A lot of people seem to be unaware of the benefits of injecting these peptides, and way more people seem to lean towards injecting HGH. Imo, stay away from injecting straight HGH. Not only is it way more expensive than peptides, but it comes with a variety of side effects (swollen jaw/hands, higher chance of cancer). I've also noticed that ever since I began injecting, I've almost developed an affinity for needles. I like it. I've grown to enjoy the pain, in a way. Don't really get how some people are so deathly terrified of needles anymore. Anyways, here's the gist of what I've experienced.
- Better sleep quality, wake up feeling more refreshed and less lethargic.
- WAY more lean muscle, along with a loss in fat
- About 2cm in height (measured multiple days in a row to account for any error)
- Overall more energy and motivation
Remember that these won't do shit for your height if your plates are closed, but the other effects are definitely a ton of fun. Gonna add hexarelin to my stack for the next two months and see how it goes.
How much was it and how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
DO YOU SUBQ INJECT?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
YOUR
FUCKING
AGEAGEAGE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51098, |Daddy_Zygos|, Nosecel and 13 others
Age bro? And bone age?
Can't remember what my bone age is. 19. May think that's way too old to be injecting, but as far as I know, my plates are still open (went for an exam), and I'd already grown almost an inch in 6 months before I started injecting. Keep in mind that the overwhelming majority of dudes my age are likely done growing. I got a little lucky.
What are your sources for the peptides?
I buy from BPC157Canada.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 1464 and ElliotRodgerJr
Can't remember what my bone age is. 19. May think that's way too old to be injecting, but as far as I know, my plates are still open (went for an exam), and I'd already grown almost an inch in 6 months before I started injecting.

I buy from BPC157Canada.

Where do you stack your peptides ?
Can you describe the full inhecting procedure bro.? I will inject too.

Surely you're on an AI too, right?
Nah. Gave Aromasin a try, and it FUCKED my brain up. I'm already on meds so it just didn't react well. I lost nearly all will to live, my hair began falling out, and I figured it just wasn't worth staying on it for months on end. Thankfully my hair came back, and I'm not sub 5ft 8 or a height where I'd need the height gains by any means necessary.
DO YOU SUBQ INJECT?
Yep. Occasionally the needle goes in without feeling a thing. Other times, it's excruciating. It's fun.
How much did it cost?
For everything, including BAC water, the peptides, insulin syringes, and alcoholic pads (all 100% necessary for injection)? A month's supply ran me about $250 or so.
Where do you stack your peptides ?
Can you describe the full inhecting procedure bro.? I will inject too.
It's a really long explanation. Just google how to safely inject peptides and you should find some detailed guides on how to prepare the peptides, how to measure your desired dosage, and how to inject.
Are you measuring at morning or at night+how old are you
At night.
No he uses CJC topically
Nah man, I snort the peptides. obvi

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, BackFromTheMogging, Chadelite and 2 others
I wanna reach 6’2 gonna try

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Luke LLL and Chadelite
May i know if you also changing your diet while doung heightmaxx? I have been using mk677.,huperzyne and aromasin for 3 weeks. I'm also concerned about how hgh vs insulin work. sugar are inhibiting hgh in your blood. So do you changing the way you eat like keto diet or something?

The doses used?

I wanna reach 6’2 gonna try
Did he ever type his age? We’re the same height but if I add a full inch I’d be taller than 95% of men

• +1
Did he ever type his age? We’re the same height but if I add a full inch I’d be taller than 95% of men
Yeah, he said he's 19. I'm 18 and a late grower so I should have the potential

Yeah, he said he's 19. I'm 18 and a late grower so I should have the potential
If youre feet are still growing then that means you’re still growing. I went from size shoe 11.5 US to 12 and I’m 19. So maybe this is life fuel. @cosmicrainbow where do you go to show that your growth plates haven’t been sealed yet

If youre feet are still growing then that means you’re still growing. I went from size shoe 11.5 US to 12 and I’m 19. So maybe this is life fuel. @cosmicrainbow where do you go to show that your growth plates haven’t been sealed yet
It can be done with an xray. Just google the question and you should be able to find all the specifics. Remember, though, that I'm an exception to the norm. I'd imagine the overwhelming majority of 19 year old men are not going to grow anymore. No harm in checking, though.
The doses used?
100mcg each, 3x a day each. No real need to go any higher. The peptides themselves don't actually produce growth hormone; they send a signal to your BRAIN to produce its own additional growth hormone.
May i know if you also changing your diet while doung heightmaxx? I have been using mk677.,huperzyne and aromasin for 3 weeks. I'm also concerned about how hgh vs insulin work. sugar are inhibiting hgh in your blood. So do you changing the way you eat like keto diet or something?
I don't consume any sugar or carbs 2.5 hours prior, and 30 minutes after injection. Other than that, I eat whatever. I don't pay much attention to what I eat, other than ensuring I get a high amount of calories, protein, and fats. It's important to eat a lot while on peptides; not only is nobody gonna grow while being malnourished, but being on a peptide cycle is a good opportunity to take advantage of. I've been eating probably 500 additional calories a day since I started, and I've lost fat while putting on lean muscle mass.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Nah. Gave Aromasin a try, and it FUCKED my brain up. I'm already on meds so it just didn't react well. I lost nearly all will to live, my hair began falling out, and I figured it just wasn't worth staying on it for months on end. Thankfully my hair came back, and I'm not sub 5ft 8 or a height where I'd need the height gains by any means necessary.
All you're doing is just getting to your genetic height faster, for this to actually work (bypass genetic potential), you have to inhibit the ossification of the epiphyseal plates.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and CopingHard
All you're doing is just getting to your genetic height faster, for this to actually work (bypass genetic potential), you have to inhibit the ossification of the epiphyseal plates.
I actually asked my doc about this. He told me that while I could delay the closing of growth plates through an AI, it would just give me a bigger window for the growth hormone to take effect. I still got about half a year or so before my plates fuse, so I'm just gonna keep on my current trajectory if I'm happy with the results. I'm already about an inch taller than my dad anyways. Like I said, there's NO way I could do an AI for months on end along with my meds. I'd end up dead.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, BackFromTheMogging and Chadelite
I'm gonna do this I'm 6ft 3 bone age is probs 16

To get to 6ft 6

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 3328
Fuck I've been size 11 for a year now

Op can you just answer where do you store them ?bc im young and i live with both parents i cant put them in the fridge

• +1
How far are u in puberty? Were u a late bloomer?

Dw bro I've been US size 13 feet since I was 12 (4'10" - 6')
10894104 D99D 4D65 99DE 6290E3ACBB83

6'4 has an average shoe size 11
I think I'm fine at size 11 at 6'1

View attachment 216555
6'4 has an average shoe size 11
I think I'm fine at size 11 at 6'1
Yeah I know I meant like it doesn't mean that you've stopped growing height-wise, just cause your foot size hasn't increased in a year.

Yeah I know I meant like it doesn't mean that you've stopped growing height-wise, just cause your foot size hasn't increased in a year.
yeah

im still 16 so maybe my growth plates are open

But I have not grown a cm in 2 years so idk if this will work for me
Gonna buy peptides when I can afford

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and Chadelite
im still 16 so maybe my growth plates are open

But I have not grown a cm in 2 years so idk if this will work for me
Gonna buy peptides when I can afford
money is what is holding me back
Op can you just answer where do you store them ?bc im young and i live with both parents i cant put them in the fridge
if you can afford this

which is like $300 a month at least

you can buy a mini fridge for yourself

which is like $50

money is what is holding me back

if you can afford this

which is like $300 a month at least

you can buy a mini fridge for yourself

which is like $50

What ? Peptides are definitely not 300$ per month.

10mg oforange ghrp 2 worth like 30€ (27$)

• +1
What ? Peptides are definitely not 300$ per month.

10mg oforange ghrp 2 worth like 30€ (27$)
the full stack from extra chromosome is like $550 a month

but im talking about cjc 1295 which costs a lot

the full stack from extra chromosome is like $550 a month

but im talking about cjc 1295 which costs a lot

Ah ok i am talking only about hexarelin + grhrp 2 + cjc no dac
That cost like 100€ per month .

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Chadelite
Ah ok i am talking only about hexarelin + grhrp 2 + cjc no dac
That cost like 100€ per month .
how tall are you?

i wanna be 6ft 9

im sure i can get that

since my body is like 16 years old

how tall are you?

i wanna be 6ft 9

im sure i can get that

since my body is like 16 years old

Dafuq bro ? Im 16 yo 180cm. How do you know your body is 16 yo ? Caged tbh dont get too.big dream broyo

• So Sad
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU